• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistances for DBH characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that FighterZ is connected/ is in the DBH Multiverse.

As a result, the Gods should gain resistance to Power Nullification, Soul Manipulation and Memory Erasure going off Whis' statement in FighterZ of Gods being unaffected by 21's waves.

BEFORE ANYONE BRINGS IT UP:

Chronoa only erased the memories of PAST Demigra BEFORE he became a Demon God.
Waves
EDIT : new proof: The Fighterz story IS directly shown to be in heroes in the form of universe mission 2. Everything is the same. The waves didn't affect the dbh avatar who was in a god form but affected Goku who was in base. That is direct proof and gibes backup to whis' statement https://youtu.be/qbNrJ_3DQWA http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16328&start=10180

"So, I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that FighterZ is connected/ is in the DBH Multiverse."

Uh

Since when?

A thread made long ago. I'm pretty sure Matthew agrees with this as well. For the speed thread upgrade thread for DBH, it was apparant no one argued against the games being connected to DBH

By that logic, any video game ever that has any reference to any other games made by the same company are automatically in the same universe, even though they only have those as just references.

Yeah, I have to make a thread about what's canon to DBH. The case could be made that everything is canon or nothing is canon.

@Blue

Yeah. Should get to making that thread soon

I have more evidence but don't have time to look for them atm

YES. HAHA. I was right. New evidence showing FighterZ in Heroes.

https://youtu.be/qbNrJ_3DQWA

The Fighterz story IS in and taking place in Dragon Ball Heroes. This is also in the DBH manga. So yes. Whis' statement of gods being immune to the waves (Soul manipulation, memory erasure and power nullification) applies

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16328&start=10180

Kanzenshuu confirmed the waves are a thing. The avatar was in blue (God form) so he could perform a link with Goku who likely wasn't safe due to not being in a God form.

The newest trailer shows the FighterZ story inside Heroes, everything exact. Whis stated the Gods are immune to the waves that messed with souls, nulled powers and erased memories. The DBH avatar in a God form was immune to the waves caused and linked with Goku who was affected who was in base the time it happened. The avatar being safe in Blue goes directly with Whis' quote of Gods being immune to the waves @UMR

Dark649 said:
Agree with Ever, we need more proof.
That was his response to the previous one. The new one above directly shows Fighterz in heroes in the form of universe mission 2. It is the exact same Fighterz story as shown in the trailer, which ever didn't respond to.

Furthermore. The waves did affect base Goku and took away his powers and messed with his soul. Hence why he did a link with the DBH avatar who was in a god form and unaffected by the same waves. That is shown in the Kanzenshuu link. That is the most direct evidence in the world

I watched the new trailer and i saw DBFighterz, but which DBH characters would get this?. Beerus was likely referring to Gods on his caliber.

The DBH avatar wasn't affected in a God-Form. And he's fodder to most of the time patrol and even the DG's

Chronoa via being a supreme Kai of time

Demigra via being a Demon God, same for Towa and Mira

Xeno Goku but only while in SSJG (he has the form as discussed on the thread his profile was made)

They have divine ki and the Patrol was said to be like a God by Mentor Zamasu and Whis, yes but i think we should wait for a similar plot event for that through, for now i saw presence of the Evil Clones and Android 21, but no mentions about the waves. If they are mentioned or present i will add the resistance to the characters.

They are talking about the avatar merge thing from Fighterz, but i don't see them talking about the waves that caused the main problems. The scans need translations.

As said above, the "links" are done because of the waves. This is shown and stated in FighterZ by literally every character. Why would they do the link otherwise lmao?. On the Kanzenshuu link, a translator said it's referring to the "link".

To show this mechanic being applied in Heroes, but for story porpouses is caused by the waves, which means that what you said is right.

Wait, why would SSB Beat use the link system if he should be immune to the waves since he has god ki?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back