• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requests to add matchup results to profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Cross, this discussion should be moved elsewhere.

Azathoth's explanation are the followings :

• About Janemba's speed
Janemba's essence is spread across numerous timelines which he can warp and create bodies in, hence the nigh-omnipresence. In order to get into a fight, he must first manifest a physical body. The speeds his physical bodies can move and react at is unknown, though likely somewhere within FTL+ to low end MFTL

• About what he can do while in non-corporal form
Can't fight. Can use his hax to affect universes.

• What kind of "hax"?
I don't recall him doing much direct warping when not phsyical. Mostly on universes themselves. He did attempt to possess Vegeta at one point, and absorbed Buu and Vegito, but that's all I can recall.

And at this point, I think it is best to let mods and admins decide what to do and not reopen the thread.

And at this point, I think it is best to let mods and admins decide what to do and not reopen the thread.

Well, I think better don't add result of this fight in profiles.

I apologize, I forgot to ask a mod to lock the janemba vs anti spiral thread now that it is concluded.

Closed.

Okay.

I have a complain.

PLEASE put the results on the regular format:

NAME OF THE CHARACTER (UNIVERSE NAME) NAME´S PROFILE

Goku´s Victory over Ammateratsu is a clear example.

The real cal howard said:
Oh, Kav did it? Well, you're both real cool guys, so props to both of you.
No, i was saying that he's the man. Not me. I'm just kind of there.

But i'll take the compliment either way...

No mass adding results from gauntlets.

You want add result to the profile? Make 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 maximum.

Oh ok then my bad I edited the post just the first 2 are left.Everyone or almost agreed he'd win against them easily. Hunter X Hunter verse and inuyasha verse.

Gauntlets - cheap way to making a huge victories lists.

Well, I can add those two only to Acnologia's victories (not add loses to this verses).

About the Vegito vs Gogeta match-

The match should either be removed from their pages or the victory should go to Gogeta now because Vegito was downgraded making him only 4-B while Gogeta is still 4-A

Most agree Paper Mario triumphs here despite Sonic's greater speed. With the difference in AP though, not sure if it will be allowed: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/231190

Added.

The match should either be removed from their pages or the victory should go to Gogeta now because Vegito was downgraded making him only 4-B while Gogeta is still 4-A

Create a new VS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back