• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human edits 2.0 (Matchup, defacto CRT, optional additions, etc)

That's a lotta feats. When Aurora gets back (and MaybewantstoEdit), we should look over the feats in the TV tropes to see if they hold up.

As for some of them... "It's an unwritten rule that a power/ability has to be overpowered/supernatural about it. Because of this, there shouldn't be nigh-irrelevant abilities everyone, every animal and other groups in similar circumstances that have abilities all of them should possess unless it fits the aforementioned requirements."

That should nullify some of them.

As for the breathing technique and martial arts damage reduction. I have no clue. They're all stuff anyone could do, and at the same time, most people lack the skill to do said damage reduction techniques.
The TV tropes one we'll need separate articles to prove them just in case.
For the breathing technique/breath control, it's stated under both the Kiai article and the Principles section of the Strike article in Wikipedia, but if possible, feel free to look for more articles to corroborate them.

I'll deal with some of Mahek's arguments until Aurora comes back and act as a substitute for her. I'm currently limiting my time here greatly and trying to get the ultra savage Humboldt squid profile out. So don't expect a quick response on all arguments here Mahek.

And for damage reduction, anyone could do it. And while I'm inclined to say it's too slow, there are abilities that are superpowers that can act slow like Regen. Not allowed.

I'll need to post a Q&A on if we should allow an ability that anyone could technically do, but often lack skill in doing first though.

Back