• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requests to add matchup results to profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unanimous that Demigra wins due to hax advantage. I believe it can be added to the profiles and locked now.

Added.

Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs Thanos (IG) Janemba seems to have won with 9 votes to Thanos 6. If you could add the results to the profiles and lock the thread please.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/256046#92

Was going to comment on Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs Archie Super Sonic to be added to profiles but looks like somebody beat me to it lol. Also though if the thread could be locked as well for it that would be awesome. Thanks.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/242891

Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs Thanos (IG) Janemba seems to have won with 9 votes to Thanos 6. If you could add the results to the profiles and lock the thread please.

Added.

^ The votes are only considered when a proper reasoning is given. Just because they Seiya doesn't mean it will be considered.

Also, you're reasoning is based on faulty logia built on a lack of familiarity of our tiering system. Further you're breaking the seven vote rule. Cease and desist immediately.

TheMightyRegulator said:
^ The votes are only considered when a proper reasoning is given. Just because they Seiya doesn't mean it will be considered.
Also, you're reasoning is based on faulty logia built on a lack of familiarity of our tiering system. Further you're breaking the seven vote rule. Cease and desist immediately.
I don't know much about the rules, but what I know is that I have proven that Simon could defeat Overtune Seiya and I explained how as well.

People aren't even saying anything about my point anymore, they know I'm pretty much right.

Take votes from the beginning again then, but those who haven't seen my point should not be able to take part as they will vote for Seiya without even knowing that Simon is the winner here.

Once they see my point and still want to vote for Seiya they can, it's up to them.

But it's up to you, the staff of this wiki to decide who wins based on facts, not preference.

You not knowing the rules doesn't make you exempt from them (so I suggest you familiarize yourself with them). I just told you, the votes are only considered when proper logia is given whether they've seen your new comment or not, if it's reasonable it will still be tallied as we await new responses towards your comments. Yes, it is up to us to decide on who wins based on facts and until I'm overruled by another staff member such as A6Colute your request will be denied until it is deemed permissible by our rules.

A verdict was reached and it was agreed in this thread that Arceus defeats Numeron 100 Dragon.

Added.

I'd like to request a victory against Kaguya be added for Boros as there was one concluded discussion plus 11 reasoned and elaborated votes for him

I'd like to request a victory against Kaguya be added for Boros as there was one concluded discussion plus 11 reasoned and elaborated votes for him

Link to the thread, please.

A6colute said:
Link to the thread, please.
That won't be nesssary, A6. Aizen had already added in the results...

This thread is extremely clogged, both with requests and with loading times. I am closing this thread, and creating a continuation thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back