• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requests to add matchup results to profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-Monitor vs Emrakul, The Aeons Tor

I'm stunned nobody talked about this in awhile; both are nearly even fighters, both are similar in abilities, but either Emrakul got the popularity vote, or this is inconclusive. I want the staff to find out about this please; I really want to see if this is even allowed.

This hasn't been touched in a while, and is definetely not a Stomp Thread, so it should be allowed in some way or another...

We'll see about this...

A6colute said:
Anti-Monitor vs Emrakul, The Aeons Tor

Added.
The only reason I really mentioned it is that it was forgotten until recently, and someone had to get the popularity vote for manipulating space around him/her. If only Anti-Monitor was mentioned more...

And, again.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will have to add matchups to pages that are not locked on your own. Always check this before posting in this thread.

Please add this matchup to Beerus's losses and Sailor Moon's wins.

Fun fact: [[Thread:207639|this markup]] works just as well as [https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/207639 this markup] and is more concise.

Mikoto Misaka231

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will have to add matchups to pages that are not locked on your own. Always check this before posting in this thread.

Sailor Moon Vs Beerus.

_Round 1 (10% Beerus VS Tier 4-B Sailor Moon) goes to Beerus

_Round 2 (100% Full Power Beerus VS Tier 3-A Full Power Sailor Moon) goes to Sailor Moon

1 result, please. Who wins overall?

Added, though pages that are unlocked for any of y'all, you should put them in yourselves like waht A6colute kept trying to tell ya on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back