• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requests to add matchup results to profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question ask you. There was a fight between Lille Barro and Obito, and people give out various, realistic, and objective reasons why one or the other wins, and it is shown that Lille Barro, the Quincy, has gained an actual victory over his opponent.

The fight here.

I have a question ask you. There was a fight between Lille Barro and Obito, and people give out various, realistic, and objective reasons why one or the other wins, and it is shown that Lille Barro, the Quincy, has gained an actual victory over his opponent.

Most votes for Lille Barro?

Well, I, personally, think, that it's a draw.

They don't even read the scans that we and they show as proof, and one of them claiming thing like six paths chakra is not senjutsu, even after i show him a scan that say that and he probably doesn't even read them and keep asking what I'm trying to prove.

Please avoid diverting this official request thread. Thank you.

In other words, simply adding a win for Lille Barro, please. Or at least an inconclusive result?

Hmm, I think, better don't add this to profiles. Because there very different opinions about this fight.

A6colute said:
Hmm, I think, better don't add this to profiles. Because there very different opinions about this fight.
4 staff members agreed for Barro's win, and only 1 for Obito. The overwhelming majority (14 vs 7) voting for Barro. Why is it not right to add?

Why is it not right to add?

Because I don't want arguing about it.

But if other administrators want to add this fight to profiles - okay, I will add it.

A6colute said:
Why is it not right to add?
Because I don't want arguing about it.

But if other administrators want to add this fight to profiles - okay, I will add it.
Lord Aizen would want it to be added, that's why he close the thread after looking at votes tally

Lille Barro's profile yet to have a result of any kind, but I'll wait for Lord Aizen.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Please, for the love of God, use the normal format for results.

Character (Universe) Character´s Profile.
He's an administrator. You don't have to worry about such a thing occurring as he's had experience with such matters before.

Dekoshu said:
Lille Barro's profile yet to have a result of any kind, but I'll wait for Lord Aizen.
theres a slight problem, the thread has multiple rounds in it, so I dunno which round voters were saying wins..it's kind of a mess.

another thing would be that the thread's lacking quality discussion and is just really a terrible thread, honestly either adding it as inconclusive or not at all is probably best

Code:
Not Jim Sterling
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will have to add matchups to pages that are not locked on your own. Always check this before posting in this thread.

Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs Mad Celestial. It looks like this can be added to both profiles and locked now please as it is unanimous that janemba wins.

Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back