• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human edits 2.0 (Matchup, defacto CRT, optional additions, etc)

The literal Merriam Webster Dictionary definition of a sixth sense: "power of perception like but not one of the five senses : a keen intuitive power". What the page refers to as the "sixth sense" is just a part of the other names the ability has, since being able to detect things that you can't normally, can be referred to a sixth sense in some cases. The page doesn't refer to "sixth sense" when it goes to talk about how it works, after saying "is the ability...". In addition, even if it did say that, the definition of a sixth sense, doesn't have to explicitly be supernatural. Devices can have perceptions like but not one of the 5 senses by detecting magnetic fields and using radar. And like I already explained, detecting magnetic fields, are what the ESP page would refer to as detecting energy signatures, and using radar is what the ESP page would refer to as detecting matter signatures.
The page also brings up being able to detect spirits and ghosts, things that normally count as ESP, as Enhanced Senses. The reason why the page points this out, is because characters who can see ghosts with their eyesight, simply have Enhanced Senses. But characters who can detect them have Extrasensory Perception. Technology detects things like magnetic fields, use radar, detect vibrations, etc, through various other mechanisms that aren't like the 5 senses.
Well, I don't have problem with Extrasensory Perception if Enhanced Senses needs to be explicit applied to living organisms.

But still with Sharks needs to be removed.

Last edited:
how it isn't due to his diet? How it's exactly and passive digestion when he needed these items to be removed with surgeries? No person in the world can digest steel & many of his claims were debunked.
Pay attention: "There’s also a lot that can go wrong when consuming indigestible goods, including heavy metal poisoning and the possibility of tearing open parts of the body from its entrance to its exit, including the esophagus and gastrointestinal tract."

The same scan from the snopes should be the main source for the extra note for why lotito's feat's been removed.
  • 1: Underpowered even with mineral oil and water (which are required for the digestion).
  • 2: While the lengthy time for any positive and negative effect can be argued as irrelevant in terms of use, much of his feats needed break down some of the things he ate over the course of several days.

Well, I don't have problem with Extrasensory Perception if Enhanced Senses needs to be explicit applied to living organisms.
Huh, I wonder why the extra senses note isn't on the ESP page. Tech can have have ESP as a verdict. correct?

Pay attention: "There’s also a lot that can go wrong when consuming indigestible goods, including heavy metal poisoning and the possibility of tearing open parts of the body from its entrance to its exit, including the esophagus and gastrointestinal tract."

The same scan from the snopes should be the main source for the extra note for why lotito's feat's been removed.
  • 1: Underpowered even with mineral oil and water (which are required for the digestion).
  • 2: While the lengthy time for any positive and negative effect can be argued as irrelevant in terms of use, much of his feats needed break down some of the things he ate over the course of several days.
Yep.
Huh, I wonder why the extra senses note isn't on the ESP page. Tech can have have ESP as a verdict. correct?
Yeah, but I think it needs to be reworded. Anyways, I don't think Sharks should have it though.

Last edited:
So conclusions:
  • The LS page on JBW should be up-to-date to fit the current world record for deadlifts [501 kg]
  • The max range of human tech is... unknown still? I decided to figure out the potential max range of the human race's stuff. And...
  • Iowa-class battleship hull downgraded to '''Building level''' via the ship's size, and the statement of protection against torpedoes is vague at best.
  • Electricity absorption should be removed since anyone can do it, and the volts aren't impressive.
  • Animal Manip's status on the profile's base abilities section is still there by technicallity.
  • Passive Acid Manip/Peak Human Digestion is removed since it requires specific conditions that regular people/Lotito don't always have at hand, like cutting stuff into pieces, requiring oil+water to digest stuff, etc.
  • ESP is for tech, not senses, so the profile's ESP and enhanced senses in both base and tech sections will be edited to reflect that.
  • Resistances
    • 11K volts of electricity resistance is untruthful because it's too large? Wut? I would be swallowing the bitter pill if it weren't for this plot hole:
      • "To find out, Deepak decided to test his limits by climbing an electric pole in a nearby field to touch the 11,000 voltage high-tension wire that powers his village."
      • Like, 11K volts is unrealistic because it's too large is why DarlingAurora's trying to justify why she doesn't trust the source, am I correct. If that's the case... You can hammer me that amps are what kills, not volts into my headall you want, but how much volts would it take for her conclusions to still be consistent and still power an entire village?
  • Empatic Manip resistance will be removed
  • Fear Resistance should be limited
  • Physical Possession is being attempted to be debunked, and now is at the front of being removed, or staying as possession negation, and the debate oddly stopped around here. How is personality swapping not possession negation? Personalities can swap control over your body at any stimulus, simply preventing that means you're rendering physical possession over the body useless.
  • Sleep resistance will be downgraded into an energy exertion feat by guinness.
  • Radiation Resistance will be downgraded as minor
  • Drugs Resistance's only changes will be the removal of stat reduction. Though I think Andre the Giant's alcohol resistance feat should be in the feats list due to the extent of it.
  • Air Manip will be having it's "limited" modifier
  • Clairvoyance will be removed, cameras should be in the tech enhanced senses section. Though is digital eavesdropping w/ data collection in conjunction a notable ability for abilities like enhanced senses? You're effectively overhearing people in their daily lives and invading their privacy secretly.
  • Levitation will stay, albeit limited. +jetpack!
  • Purification (type 3) stays
  • Retrocog is still on the profile by technicallity, though I have a Q&A thread on it if anyone is interested.
  • Damage reduction stays, we may/may not need to clarify that the body armor humans have can reduce (the effectiveness of) damage.
  • Particle Accelerators are a better justification for limited matter manip
Did I miss anything?

That is just Light Speed from lasers.
  • Resistances
    • 11K volts of electricity resistance is untruthful because it's too large? Wut? I would be swallowing the bitter pill if it weren't for this plot hole:
      • "To find out, Deepak decided to test his limits by climbing an electric pole in a nearby field to touch the 11,000 voltage high-tension wire that powers his village."
      • Like, 11K volts is unrealistic because it's too large is why DarlingAurora's trying to justify why she doesn't trust the source, am I correct. If that's the case... You can hammer me that amps are what kills, not volts into my headall you want, but how much volts would it take for her conclusions to still be consistent and still power an entire village?
I already say why volts are impressive at all, unless he is wet due to body resistence, what is impressive are the amps.
  • Physical Possession is being attempted to be debunked, and now is at the front of being removed, or staying as possession negation, and the debate oddly stopped around here. How is personality swapping not possession negation? Personalities can swap control over your body at any stimulus, simply preventing that means you're rendering physical possession over the body useless.
Posession is to posess someone body & control them by inside out, personalities aren't accepted for this & rejected in multiple selves page.
  • Levitation will stay, albeit limited. +jetpack!
I think fits better as "Pseudo-Flight" than Levitation, right?
  • Retrocog is still on the profile by technicallity, though I have a Q&A thread on it if anyone is interested.
I still don't agree with it.
  • Damage reduction stays, we may/may not need to clarify that the body armor humans have can reduce (the effectiveness of) damage.
Nope, armor are just an equipment and it's just durability.

I agree with everything else.

That is just Light Speed from lasers.
? How? I stated the range of light, not their top speed. If that's the case, where did I say that light was "X m/s" speed?
I already say why volts are impressive at all, unless he is wet due to body resistence, what is impressive are the amps.
🤦‍♂️ already implied to know amps are what kills countless times already. vvv
"You can hammer me that amps are what kills, not volts into my headall you want, but how much volts would it take for her conclusions to still be consistent and still power an entire village?"

And I already made the case that his skin can be mildly wet. It's india, a humid, and hot country. He would be sweating under those conditions.
Posession is to posess someone body & control them by inside out, personalities aren't accepted for this & rejected in multiple selves page.
You don't appear to understand the reasoning why possession negation is being advocated.

A ghost, or anything can use physical possession on a guy with a gatekeeper alter and be shoved at the back of their mind by the alter, only for the guy to regain control of their body.

The heart of multiple selves not having DID alone is that it's either minor, or detrimental and not actual helpful personalities. If even 1 personality has a useful use, that already negates the reasons for why multiple selves don't have DID on the multiple selves page.

Not to mention that possession negation isn't multiple selves. Are you making the false equivalency fallacy of treating possession negation here and multiple selves as the same ability? They both have different standards, and even if not having DID applies to both, the foundation for why DID doesn't count in the first place is still negated.
I think fits better as "Pseudo-Flight" than Levitation, right?
"
  • Restricted flight - A form of flight time-limited or restricted in the ability to maneuver freely (for example, levitation).
" Literally on the flight page. Also, jetpacks do fly.
Nope, armor are just an equipment and it's just durability.
Doesn't change the fact that I linked evidence of armor reducing the damage of bullets, swords, etc. The armor being equipment and durability doesn't contradict damage reduction, in fact, it's actually all 3 at once.

Last edited:
? How? I stated the range of light, not their top speed. If that's the case, where did I say that light was "X m/s" speed?
What I mean is that light reach that far due to the speed of light, easy;; it's like giving an human 20km range due to walking.
🤦‍♂️ already implied to know amps are what kills countless times already. vvv
"You can hammer me that amps are what kills, not volts into my headall you want, but how much volts would it take for her conclusions to still be consistent and still power an entire village?"

And I already made the case that his skin can be mildly wet. It's india, a humid, and hot country. He would be sweating under those conditions.
That is not an good argument, he needs to be stated as wet and not just assuming.

Also are you talking about the boy resisting some wires that doesn't have more than 200 volts?, because they never prove the 11k volts thing & people just debunked it on the comments.
You don't appear to understand the reasoning why possession negation is being advocated.

A ghost, or anything can use physical possession on a guy with a gatekeeper alter and be shoved at the back of their mind by the alter, only for the guy to regain control of their body.

The heart of multiple selves not having DID alone is that it's either minor, or detrimental and not actual helpful personalities. If even 1 personality has a useful use, that already negates the reasons for why multiple selves don't have DID on the multiple selves page.

Not to mention that possession negation isn't multiple selves. Are you making the false equivalency fallacy of treating possession negation here and multiple selves as the same ability? They both have different standards, and even if not having DID applies to both, the foundation for why DID doesn't count in the first place is still negated.
Nope, because the main reason that you give it is based on something already disproved on the wiki. DID is an psychological personality, so possesion would still work against regardless of it.
"
  • Restricted flight - A form of flight time-limited or restricted in the ability to maneuver freely (for example, levitation).
" Literally on the flight page. Also, jetpacks do fly.
Jetpack can fly, but in limited time so it's not levitation but flight.
Doesn't change the fact that I linked evidence of armor reducing the damage of bullets, swords, etc. The armor being equipment and durability doesn't contradict damage reduction, in fact, it's actually all 3 at once.
This is durability & the human doesn't reduce his own body damage by its own.

Last edited:
Nope, because the main reason that you give it is based on something already disproved on the wiki. DID is an psychological personality, so possesion would still work against regardless of it.
False equivalence. 1 personality having an ability doesn't equal a bunch of other personalities that make DID a psychological personality.

And if the main reasons for why DID is disproved on the wiki are taken away, then the argument that DID is already disproved.
What I mean is that light reach that far due to the speed of light, easy;; it's like giving an human 20km range due to walking.
I already said that the light will fade due to distance and air. Why bother saying giving a human 20 km range when the light will already fade after an unknown distance?
Jetpack can fly, but in limited time so it's not levitation but flight.
Doesn't change the fact that hoverboards should still have levitation.
The body armor already reduces the damage of piercing weapons, bullet body armor reduces bullet piercing damage to where it doesn't penetrate the body, same thing for medieval armor against swords.
That is not an good argument, he needs to be stated as wet and not just assuming.
Why would he needed to be stated as wet when he's already in conditions that would make him sweat?

The people that debunked 11K volts said the same stuff as you, and I already calced it to be higher. 11000/1000 ohms [sweaty skin] = 11 amps. That should be enough.

False equivalence. 1 personality having an ability doesn't equal a bunch of other personalities that make DID a psychological personality.

And if the main reasons for why DID is disproved on the wiki are taken away, then the argument that DID is already disproved.
That's the reason of why I compare it with multiple selves. DID is just an psychological personality that has no cure, just because someone is able to control it doesn't mean you can break posession.

If you want DID to be an new ability you need to make an separate CRT, because it's pretty much debunked on the wiki.
I already said that the light will fade due to distance and air. Why bother saying giving a human 20 km range when the light will already fade after an unknown distance?
Then how is this intergalactic range?
Doesn't change the fact that hoverboards should still have levitation.
Levitation is not an separate ability, uh-hu
The body armor already reduces the damage of piercing weapons, bullet body armor reduces bullet piercing damage to where it doesn't penetrate the body, same thing for medieval armor against swords.
That's why exists durability in the wiki, damage reduction is an complete different thing.
Why would he needed to be stated as wet when he's already in conditions that would make him sweat?

The people that debunked 11K volts said the same stuff as you, and I already calced it to be higher. 11000/1000 ohms [sweaty skin] = 11 amps. That should be enough.
You need to prove it, no using just pure assumptions.
  • 11K volts = False assumption, nobody prove that he tanked that much electricity
  • No human can survive that much amps, so you need to send some proofs of that because he was only touching some wires.

Given its hot in that area, I feel like it's more of an assumption to assume his skin isn't slightly moisturized by traces of sweat.

Hoverboards having levitation seems obvious. It levitates like centimeters off the ground. Obviously not flight in the slightest, but still technically being able to not touch the ground.

Durability Negation states, "Damage Reduction, also known as Damage Minimalization, is an ability to decrease and reduce the damage the target takes making them harder to defeat or destroy... This is also different from Statistics Amplification because nothing of their statistics are actually amplified". The page just refers to dura negation as the ability to negate the damage something takes. Armor's explicit purpose is doing this. What is your own definition of Durability Negation? One of the examples on the Durability Negation page itself only has Durability Negation because a character's ropey skin reduces impacts on it, which is incredibly minimal on its own.

Given its hot in that area, I feel like it's more of an assumption to assume his skin isn't slightly moisturized by traces of sweat.
I'm talking about the false electricity, which is doubted by everyone on the source due to being unrealistic;; These wires are only 200 watts.
Hoverboards having levitation seems obvious. It levitates like centimeters off the ground. Obviously not flight in the slightest, but still technically being able to not touch the ground.
Ok, but it's redudant due to jetpacks.
Durability Negation states, "Damage Reduction, also known as Damage Minimalization, is an ability to decrease and reduce the damage the target takes making them harder to defeat or destroy... This is also different from Statistics Amplification because nothing of their statistics are actually amplified". The page just refers to dura negation as the ability to negate the damage something takes. Armor's explicit purpose is doing this. What is your own definition of Durability Negation? One of the examples on the Durability Negation page itself only has Durability Negation because a character's ropey skin reduces impacts on it, which is incredibly minimal on its own.
Nope, armors are made by materials which gives more durability, it's obvious and if you question it they would say the same: armors aren't an ability but pure durability.

This might be off-topic, but, I wanna thank you all for keeping JBW alive. Really appreciative.
If we had more time for composites like composite human and tree, and meme profiles. We would definitely have more impact!
That's the reason of why I compare it with multiple selves. DID is just an psychological personality that has no cure, just because someone is able to control it doesn't mean you can break posession.

If you want DID to be an new ability you need to make an separate CRT, because it's pretty much debunked on the wiki.
1 personality being a gatekeeper alter isn't DID. That would be like saying DID has multiple DIDs because it has multiple personalities.
Then how is this intergalactic range?
/whoosh.
I'm talking about the false electricity, which is doubted by everyone on the source due to being unrealistic;; These wires are only 200 watts.
The reason the comments doubt the source as far as I remember and skimed would be the volts, not amps the boy is being exposed to. And the fact that 11K volts are powering an entire village makes the feat more realistic. If you can provide an explanation for how a pole can not be 11K volts and still power an entire village of effectively 500 houses equivalent, or explain within your logic how the village can be powered up, then the "bitter pill" here would have a stronger foundation to defend itself upon.

Also, I thought you said amps, not volts are the ones that kill. When did you say that watts killed? The fact that he exposed himself to a pole with 11K volts proves he withstood the amps within it. And where does the source say that the wires are 200 W?
Ok, but it's redudant due to jetpacks.
I thought you said jetpacks were limited flight, not levitation.
Nope, armors are made by materials which gives more durability, it's obvious and if you question it they would say the same: armors aren't an ability but pure durability.
The same materials armor are made off have been shown to reduce the piercing effectiveness of bullets or cutting weapons, reducing their potential damage. Armor can have durability and damage reduction at the same time. And how is this line of reasoning not like the metaphor "Apples and oranges can be fruits, but oranges aren't apples, so they logically can't also exist as fruits (on the same counter) without contradicting the orange's existance".

Last edited:
1 personality being a gatekeeper alter isn't DID. That would be like saying DID has multiple DIDs because it has multiple personalities.
Idk what you mean, DID doesn't count as an resistance because it's psychological.
/whoosh.
Again this is due to time, usually range is 299,792,458 meters per second.
The reason the comments doubt the source as far as I remember and skimed would be the volts, not amps the boy is being exposed to. And the fact that 11K volts are powering an entire village makes the feat more realistic. If you can provide an explanation for how a pole can not be 11K volts and still power an entire village of effectively 500 houses equivalent, or explain within your logic how the village can be powered up, then the "bitter pill" here would have a stronger foundation to defend itself upon.

Also, I thought you said amps, not volts are the ones that kill. When did you say that watts killed? The fact that he exposed himself to a pole with 11K volts proves he withstood the amps within it. And where does the source say that the wires are 200 W?
Normal wires are 120-240 volts, source is unknown by it's own.
I thought you said jetpacks were limited flight, not levitation.
Both are flight, but levitation it's an weak one.
The same materials armor are made off have been shown to reduce the piercing effectiveness of bullets or cutting weapons, reducing their potential damage. Armor can have durability and damage reduction at the same time. And how is this line of reasoning not like the metaphor "Apples and oranges can be fruits, but oranges aren't apples, so they logically can't also exist as fruits (on the same counter) without contradicting the orange's existance".
Nope, there no page in vsbw that confirms this claim. Damage Reduction means to reduce someone damage using effects and this like that, where it says about armor being the DR ability when it's pure durability??

Idk what you mean, DID doesn't count as an resistance because it's psychological.
So is controlling someone's mind by entering it, which also is a psychological ability. Gatekeeper alters are able to prevent other and unwanted personalities out of control of the body, and thus, someone entering their mind would be prevented by the alter, I think is how it works.
Both are flight, but levitation it's an weak one.
I mean, yeah. Levitation is slightly pointless but who really cares just keep it on the profile :v
Nope, there no page in vsbw that confirms this claim. Damage Reduction means to reduce someone damage using effects and this like that, where it says about armor being the DR ability when it's pure durability??
The damage reduction page doesn't say anything about needing special effects. Read what I just said on the matter in my earlier reply. The page even gives examples where characters just having more resistant skin than usual qualifies for it, as shown by Goblin as a user of the power in the page.

So is controlling someone's mind by entering it, which also is a psychological ability. Gatekeeper alters are able to prevent other and unwanted personalities out of control of the body, and thus, someone entering their mind would be prevented by the alter, I think is how it works.
As I say, the wiki rejects treating DID like an personality that co-inhabites the mind because it's something psychological. Someone who possess an mind does it by supernatural means, just preventing an personality that doesn't have their own control doesn't mean an human can stop possesion against their mind.
I mean, yeah. Levitation is slightly pointless but who really cares just keep it on the profile :v
So double flight or?
The damage reduction page doesn't say anything about needing special effects. Read what I just said on the matter in my earlier reply. The page even gives examples where characters just having more resistant skin than usual qualifies for it, as shown by Goblin as a user of the power in the page.
I want to know where you say about an armor giving damage reduction to anyone who wears it? That it's literally the definition of durability, reduces the bullet damage because it's pure durability.

As I say, the wiki rejects treating DID like an personality that co-inhabites the mind because it's something psychological. Someone who possess an mind does it by supernatural means, just preventing an personality that doesn't have their own control doesn't mean an human can stop possesion against their mind.
The thing you're trying to debunk isn't DID with multiple personalities. You're trying to debunk one personality's ability.
Again this is due to time, usually range is 299,792,458 meters per second.
That's in a vacuum. 9/10, CH isn't going to project radiowaves in a vacuum. But considering that space is a near vacuum, the cirumstances should near that speed. The speed here doesn't change the fact that the range page doesn't state that how far an ability/attack can reach should be restricted to time. I'll give you an example to illustrate my point vvv.

Let's say hypothetically, the human race builds a planet-destroying laser in outer space to prepare for self-defense against invading aliens. The laser is powerful enough to destroy any planet with ease within a 100 LY radius, and yet, due to the speed of light as a limit, it would take years for the laser to reach it's destination. An ability/attack can have a large range and take ages for it to reach it's max range.
1: The events between taking 11K volts and sitting hands in a tub of water with wires are separate events.
2: How do you know it's apparent. Any feat can be visually seen and be argued to be apparent, and how come most of the feats we know in IRL animals aren't apparent and something else?
So double flight or?
Levitation and flight can be separate abilities.
I want to know where you say about an armor giving damage reduction to anyone who wears it? That it's literally the definition of durability, reduces the bullet damage because it's pure durability.
IDK if this claim is true. Beats me. vvv
One of the examples on the Durability Negation page itself only has Durability Negation because a character's ropey skin reduces impacts on it, which is incredibly minimal on its own.

The thing you're trying to debunk isn't DID with multiple personalities. You're trying to debunk one personality's ability.
It's the same thing, the wiki treats it like something psychological so any supernatural posession breaks it.

If you don't agree with that standard, you can make an discussion for it(?).
That's in a vacuum. 9/10, CH isn't going to project radiowaves in a vacuum. But considering that space is a near vacuum, the cirumstances should near that speed. The speed here doesn't change the fact that the range page doesn't state that how far an ability/attack can reach should be restricted to time. I'll give you an example to illustrate my point vvv.

Let's say hypothetically, the human race builds a planet-destroying laser in outer space to prepare for self-defense against invading aliens. The laser is powerful enough to destroy any planet with ease within a 100 LY radius, and yet, due to the speed of light as a limit, it would take years for the laser to reach it's destination. An ability/attack can have a large range and take ages for it to reach it's max range.
  1. First, laser doesn't have that much potency.
  2. Second, in that time the human is already dead and the light will disappear in that much distance.
We are not science fiction, the laser can reach big distances in years. At best you can give Interplanetary range, uh-hu.
1: The events between taking 11K volts and sitting hands in a tub of water with wires are separate events.
2: How do you know it's apparent. Any feat can be visually seen and be argued to be apparent, and how come most of the feats we know in IRL animals aren't apparent and something else?
The page literally says that is apparent and doesn't have any proof of what they say? Why you think people says that is dubious?

In RL animals it's different because we have reliable statements, but that claim it's unrealistic by it's own because no-human can survive that exaggerated quantity of amps & the proof is doubtful.
Levitation and flight can be separate abilities.
They are not.
IDK if this claim is true. Beats me. vvv
Bad example because that works like an fantasy RPG.

It's the same thing, the wiki treats it like something psychological so any supernatural posession breaks it.

If you don't agree with that standard, you can make an discussion for it(?).
False equivalency. Your reasoning doesn't change the fact that 1 personality having an ability isn't multiple personalities. 1 isn't many.
  1. First, laser doesn't have that much potency.
  2. Second, in that time the human is already dead and the light will disappear in that much distance.
If the laser has an available range that can destroy a planet within 100 LY, that would mean that it would still retain the potency to destroy a planet at even 90 LY. It's not going to be as effective at 110 LY

Even if your time argument is valid, it doesn't change the fact that the range page doesn't require time.
In RL animals it's different because we have reliable statements, but that claim it's unrealistic by it's own because no-human can survive that exaggerated quantity of amps & the proof is doubtful.
Also, you were the one that said that surviving 11 K volts and up is rare, not impossible. The boy is implied to touch the wire here: "To find out, Deepak decided to test his limits by climbing an electric pole in a nearby field to touch the 11,000 voltage high-tension wire that powers his village."
  • Explain how a 240 Volt wire can power an entire village or how the boy apparently touched the wire. Just because a claim is exaggerated, doesn't mean it can't be true. We can die from drinking too much orange juice and for some reason, UFOs intrude and maybe hallucinate in our vision.

We literally have guinness WR say that human has survived 230 K volts (instance is around here too). Which means you're not just applying double standards by knowing that the boy exists alone.
Bad example because that works like an fantasy RPG.
Doesn't change the fact that it's a minor defense. If a defense skin in an RPG is minor and body armor is minor to where it's closely related to durability, but reduces piercing impacts, that would mean it's a good example.

False equivalency. Your reasoning doesn't change the fact that 1 personality having an ability isn't multiple personalities. 1 isn't many.
Sorry? The page posession is something supernatural, you need two separate minds to at least broke through it, not just resisting some psychological personalities that doesn't give nothing.

Again, if you don't agree with what the page says then create an separate thread for DID.
If the laser has an available range that can destroy a planet within 100 LY, that would mean that it would still retain the potency to destroy a planet at even 90 LY. It's not going to be as effective at 110 LY
Since when an RL laser can destroy an planet? It mostly useless at that range and by time CH is already dead by old age.
Even if your time argument is valid, it doesn't change the fact that the range page doesn't require time.
Nope, it works for nothing and it's like giving planetary range for an human that walks around the earth, makes no sense.

Btw, the human can't even control the laser shot because it would reach great distance at what time? Years?, redudant.
Also, you were the one that said that surviving 11 K volts and up is rare, not impossible. The boy is implied to touch the wire here: "To find out, Deepak decided to test his limits by climbing an electric pole in a nearby field to touch the 11,000 voltage high-tension wire that powers his village."
  • Explain how a 240 Volt wire can power an entire village or how the boy apparently touched the wire. Just because a claim is exaggerated, doesn't mean it can't be true. We can die from drinking too much orange juice and for some reason, UFOs maybe hallucinate in our vision.
That why I say that the source isn't reliable, they can't prove that and touching high tension lines is not impressive (even birds can do it).

Many commenta say the same:
  • So where does it show he withstood 11 Kva? There's no way anyone could withstand that. The demonstration he gives is entertaining, but the electrical system itself leaves a lot to be desired. Put a ground wire and attach it to his toe - make sure the other end is grounded, then touch the top of his head with a live conductor and a test meter showing the voltage reading - then I'll believe it. This poor kid needs to be stopped from doing the 11 Kva test - he will die - its as simple as that.
Why you think people doubt the source in the comments? And don't compare this with IRL feats because these statements are realistic per weight & size, while this is completely unrealistic with no-proof.
We literally have guinness WR say that human has survived 230 K volts (instance is around here too). Which means you're not just applying double standards by knowing that the boy exists alone.
  • A news report of the event stated that he was "jolted through the air, and landed across the line", and though rescued by firemen, he sustained burns over 40% of his body and was completely paralyzed except for his eyelid
This is like giving Wall level to someone who survived real life falls.
Doesn't change the fact that it's a minor defense. If a defense skin in an RPG is minor and body armor is minor to where it's closely related to durability, but reduces piercing impacts, that would mean it's a good example.
That it's pure defense per videogame-like statistics, no way we can compare this with RL armors that are pure durability. For example we are going to give damage reduction to someone that is on an car? Because it resists bullets and these things? Nope, it's just durability.

The page posession is something supernatural, you need two separate minds to at least broke through it, not just resisting some psychological personalities that doesn't give nothing.
We've been over this. Ability like possession technically don't say that it has to be supernatural even though it's a superpower. We have ESP via infared goggles in IRL accepted on the CH profile.

What makes the alter's ability distinct and useful is that it can prevent psychological personalities from controling the person. Even then, an ability that's psychological and needs at least 2 personalities, and is a part of DID, but gives something distinct and above average DID users should allow an ability. If a possession user has only shown possession potency on the level of a DID alter, then the gatekeeper alter can block the possession, as the alter isn't that restricted to alters at that point.
Nope, it works for nothing and it's like giving planetary range for an human that walks around the earth, makes no sense.
The difference between a laser that takes wayy longer than a human life time and a person that walks a bajilion miles. The laser extends from itself and is an actual attack while the legs of the person in your example don't extend a bajilion miles.

I'm not saying that travel distance like how far you can walk or a satelite can travel is an example of range, I'm saying how far a move/ability like a leg or a laser can extend is an example of distance. By your reasoning, bullets from guns shouldn't have range since they travel very far distances when they come from a gun's "shoot" attack. And no, I was refering to the laser as an example, not that it existed at all.
Why you think people doubt the source in the comments? And don't compare this with IRL feats because these statements are realistic per weight & size, while this is completely unrealistic with no-proof.
They doubt it because of the circumstances of the situation; he withstood volts, and he had a bit of moisture on his skin. And electricity is obiviously dangerous. And yet, it's implied he did withstand that amount of amps within the news article.

The reason why I gave the guinness feat of surviving albeit getting injured by 230 K volts wasn't to show that humans should be 9-B in durability. It was to show that by common sense, 11 K volts is far lower than 230 K volts and it shouldn't be that far off for the kid to withstand the amps from 11 K volts.

Not to mention that you're treating the feat as impossible than plausible.
For example we are going to give damage reduction to someone that is on an car? Because it resists bullets and these things? Nope, it's just durability.
Normal cars don't reduce damage of bullets. Armored cars do. It's a false equivalency to compare a normal car to stuff like bullet armor vests and armored cars.

Last edited:
We've been over this. Ability like possession technically don't say that it has to be supernatural even though it's a superpower. We have ESP via infared goggles in IRL accepted on the CH profile.
ESP it's due to being not in biological senses, different cases.

How is posession not an supernatural ability though?, it's pretty explicit.
What makes the alter's ability distinct and useful is that it can prevent psychological personalities from controling the person. Even then, an ability that's psychological and needs at least 2 personalities, and is a part of DID, but gives something distinct and above average DID users should allow an ability. If a possession user has only shown possession potency on the level of a DID alter, then the gatekeeper alter can block the possession, as the alter isn't that restricted to alters at that point.
That's why is rejected, it's something psychological from our mind, it's not someone controlling the person or something like that.
The difference between a laser that takes wayy longer than a human life time and a person that walks a bajilion miles. The laser extends from itself and is an actual attack while the legs of the person in your example don't extend a bajilion miles.
The problem is that light doesn't have an travel limit in vacuum, so it doesn't have an limit. But the lasers decrease their power due to atmosphere and hitting things on the space, so it's impossible for it to maintain the potency in the first place before hitting something or be decreased by the own gas, so it doesn't work.
They doubt it because of the circumstances of the situation; he withstood volts, and he had a bit of moisture on his skin. And electricity is obiviously dangerous. And yet, it's implied he did withstand that amount of amps within the news article.
And they can't prove it, only based on claims. The source is very unreliable and many comments debunked it due to the position of pole, even the medics warned him and didn't found nothing wrong in his body.
  • So where does it show he withstood 11 Kva? There's no way anyone could withstand that. The demonstration he gives is entertaining, but the electrical system itself leaves a lot to be desired. Put a ground wire and attach it to his toe - make sure the other end is grounded, then touch the top of his head with a live conductor and a test meter showing the voltage reading - then I'll believe it. This poor kid needs to be stopped from doing the 11 Kva test - he will die - its as simple as that.
Not to mention that you're treating the feat as impossible than plausible.
Because it is, any amp on that level can stop your heart.
Normal cars don't reduce damage of bullets. Armored cars do. It's a false equivalency to compare a normal car to stuff like bullet armor vests and armored cars.
What? Engine part of the car can stop bullets, the armor is just durability since it's just layers of material.

ESP it's due to being not in biological senses, different cases.

How is posession not an supernatural ability though?, it's pretty explicit.
I used ESP to show that an ability that's seemingly supernatural at first glance can be in IRL and not be supernatural. ESP exists nonsupernaturally and not in biological senses.

Cordecyps fungus does IRL possession over ants. That's proof that possession can be a superpower that doesn't have to be supernatural.
The problem is that light doesn't have an travel limit in vacuum, so it doesn't have an limit. But the lasers decrease their power due to atmosphere and hitting things on the space, so it's impossible for it to maintain the potency in the first place before hitting something or be decreased by the own gas, so it doesn't work.
Your reasoning implies that light does have a limit. And I already said that while light technically doesn't have a limit, I implied that factors like air and distance can decrease the potency of light. The "Hitting things" factor also proves you agree with the fact that the won't always extend to 15 GLY. That's why I proposed at least intergalactic via radio waves.
That's why is rejected, it's something psychological from our mind, it's not someone controlling the person or something like that.
DID is psychological, and yet, there's personality swapping. And it's heavily implied that the personalities swap control over the person's body through symptoms like memory loss and use of other names. It is something like physical possession while being psychological at the same time.
And they can't prove it, only based on claims. The source is very unreliable and many comments debunked it due to the position of pole, even the medics warned him and didn't found nothing wrong in his body.
How does the pole debunk the kid's feat? And wouldn't the fact that medics didn't find anything wrong strengthen the extent of his feat of withstanding the amount of amps that would've killed a regular person. Still sounds like a strong case to keep electricity resistance as long as there's a calc on amps.

And the source is from UK journalism that has rules and ethics.
What? Engine part of the car can stop bullets, the armor is just durability since it's just layers of material.
It can also be argued that the bullet proof vest and it's material reduces the penetration damage of bullets, and normal biological material like human skin can't stop bullets. Still seems like a good reasoning to keep damage reduction by body armor. And I find it ironic that the same page also says "reduce penetration". Same case for armored bullet resistant cars and it's material.

I used ESP to show that an ability that's seemingly supernatural at first glance can be in IRL and not be supernatural. ESP exists nonsupernaturally and not in biological senses.
Yeah but that's an completely different case.
Cordecyps fungus does IRL possession over ants. That's proof that possession can be a superpower that doesn't have to be supernatural.
How resist an psychological personality equals to an mushroom controling your mind? All of this is rejected on the wiki.
Your reasoning implies that light does have a limit. And I already said that while light technically doesn't have a limit, I implied that factors like air and distance can decrease the potency of light. The "Hitting things" factor also proves you agree with the fact that the won't always extend to 15 GLY. That's why I proposed at least intergalactic via radio waves.
Nope, if light it's on vacuum doesn't have an limit. It can't reach in anyways before the own atmosphere stops it (or the light hitting an meteorite or something like that).

This is the equal to an person getting Intergalatic range due to having laser point, and it can't hurt due to decrease the energy intensity by area.
DID is psychological, and yet, there's personality swapping. And it's heavily implied that the personalities swap control over the person's body through symptoms like memory loss and use of other names. It is something like physical possession while being psychological at the same time.
These personalities are mostly due to traumas, it's something psychological & that doesn't means that someone who resists it can resist an actual posession.
How does the pole debunk the kid's feat?
Because he could have holded off the wires in an different position, so he doesn't got electrocutated at all.
And wouldn't the fact that medics didn't find anything wrong strengthen the extent of his feat of withstanding the amount of amps that would've killed a regular person. Still sounds like a strong case to keep electricity resistance as long as there's a calc on amps.
As I say we don't know nothing of what happened, only an statement that even the medics find hard to be credible. They don't find nothing on him and these claims are absolutely unrealistic, due to how biologically the heart works.
And the source is from UK journalism that has rules and ethics.
This doesn't debunk the fact that it's an claim that they didn't prove.
It can also be argued that the bullet proof vest and it's material reduces the penetration damage of bullets, and normal biological material like human skin can't stop bullets. Still seems like a good reasoning to keep damage reduction by body armor. And I find it ironic that the same page also says "reduce penetration". Same case for armored bullet resistant cars and it's material.
Again, it reduces via layers of material which is 9-C durability & as you say it doesn't reduces human skin damage.

Yeah but that's an completely different case.
ESP not being biological senses doesn't change the fact that it still proves my point that seemingly supernatural abilities on-site can be allowed as superpowers and not be supernatural.
How resist an psychological personality equals to an mushroom controling your mind? All of this is rejected on the wiki.
"I don't even say nor intend to imply that psych personality = mushroom controling mind. When the main point I want to tell is that possession doesn't have to be supernatural."

💀 girl, what's happening? You've been "r/ whoosh" missing my points here, and some of them are very obvious.
These personalities are mostly due to traumas, it's something psychological & that doesn't means that someone who resists it can resist an actual posession.
The personality swappings are actual physical possession. Just because it's psychological and from trauma, it doesn't mean that the personality swapping isn't possession. What makes the psychological and trauma aspect here debunking of my point anyways?
Nope, if light it's on vacuum doesn't have an limit. It can't reach in anyways before the own atmosphere stops it (or the light hitting an meteorite or something like that).

This is the equal to an person getting Intergalatic range due to having laser point, and it can't hurt due to decrease the energy intensity by area.
What point are you trying to counter at this point? Because you're making yourself look split on if CH should have infinite or intergalactic range when light and radio waves aren't the same thing. Are you trying to tell me that CH's range can be potentially infinite when we both know that there are factors that decreases light's range. Not to mention that even you started countering god only knows what here, I knew that light was limited by distance and air from the start, so what are you trying to change?
Because he could have holded off the wires in an different position, so he doesn't got electrocutated at all.
Is this a point you can prove? I would find it ironic if you can't prove it.
As I say we don't know nothing of what happened, only an statement that even the medics find hard to be credible. They don't find nothing on him and these claims are absolutely unrealistic, due to how biologically the heart works.
The kid was exposed to electricity and the medics found no problem with his body. That's the point of electricity resistance, withstanding the amps that would've stopped a person's heart and showing no problems in the body by medics is electricity resistance. And the article and comments did show what happened, as I'll get to shortly after this paragraph.
This doesn't debunk the fact that it's an claim that they didn't prove.
The fact that the journalist(s) of the article reported the circumstances behind the boy's feat, and the fact that they reported a feat that was in volts within human survivability adds to how realistic the feat was showed that they did prove the boy's feat happened. The article and comments even acknowledges that his feat was very dangerous and he's getting too cocky even assuming that the 11 K volts was true.

The fact that there's concern for the boy, a chance of him surviving the feat, and there's journalistic reason to report facts shows that the claim is proven. The article being made by someone that upholds facts would have a reason to factually report the feat as true.
Again, it reduces via layers of material which is 9-C durability & as you say it doesn't reduces human skin damage.
What makes the material argument valid if the layers of material reduces the piercing damage of bullets? Reducing proves that the armor has the damage reduction ability.

I mentioned human skin to prove that the armor having damage reduction is a superpower.

ESP not being biological senses doesn't change the fact that it still proves my point that seemingly supernatural abilities on-site can be allowed as superpowers and not be supernatural.

"I don't even say nor intend to imply that psych personality = mushroom controling mind. When the main point I want to tell is that possession doesn't have to be supernatural."

💀 girl, what's happening? You've been "r/ whoosh" missing my points here, and some of them are very obvious.
DID it's literally rejected as an power and you still says that we can use it.... if you don't like it you can make an thread for that..
The personality swappings are actual physical possession. Just because it's psychological and from trauma, it doesn't mean that the personality swapping isn't possession. What makes the psychological and trauma aspect here debunking of my point anyways?
Because it's psychological, posession is something that directly goes to your mind/body and possess it & psychological changes it because it's the own mind that does that.
What point are you trying to counter at this point? Because you're making yourself look split on if CH should have infinite or intergalactic range when light and radio waves aren't the same thing. Are you trying to tell me that CH's range can be potentially infinite when we both know that there are factors that decreases light's range. Not to mention that even you started countering god only knows what here, I knew that light was limited by distance and air from the start, so what are you trying to change?
I was talking about lasers, uh-hu & these both are still reflected by things on the distance. The factors that decreases light range are the own things on the space, what I'm saying is that 100LY-15GY is obviously not an limit, it can travel much far but all of this will never happen due to the things on the space so CH range should've planetary at best.
Is this a point you can prove? I would find it ironic if you can't prove it.
Obviously, let's check birds for example.
The kid never touched the ground, so he didn't receive thousands volts of electricity.
The kid was exposed to electricity and the medics found no problem with his body. That's the point of electricity resistance, withstanding the amps that would've stopped a person's heart and showing no problems in the body by medics is electricity resistance. And the article and comments did show what happened, as I'll get to shortly after this paragraph.
Did they found an body electricity superior of an average human? (like with the other guy) and medics didn't prove how the kid "survived" that quantity of volts because that never happened and that's why they say "apparently" because he never received that shock. The wet thing is an pure assumption due to the temperature, but you can't be sure if he was wet when the kid goes in the wires.
The fact that the journalist(s) of the article reported the circumstances behind the boy's feat, and the fact that they reported a feat that was in volts within human survivability adds to how realistic the feat was showed that they did prove the boy's feat happened. The article and comments even acknowledges that his feat was very dangerous and he's getting too cocky even assuming that the 11 K volts was true.
Nope, they didn't prove and it's just an claim. What they proved is the wires thing.
The fact that there's concern for the boy, a chance of him surviving the feat, and there's journalistic reason to report facts shows that the claim is proven. The article being made by someone that upholds facts would have a reason to factually report the feat as true.
Where? Because they never prove the claim, the impressive things are he touching the wires in water.
What makes the material argument valid if the layers of material reduces the piercing damage of bullets? Reducing proves that the armor has the damage reduction ability.
It's durability, because the layers can't even stop an knife.
I mentioned human skin to prove that the armor having damage reduction is a superpower.
It's not. Reducing human skin damage =/= Armor durability.

We have examples like Robocop page that is on the same case and doesn't have damage reduction.

I'm pretty sure range is basically how far something can reach, and it's furthest distance in which it's potent. A marble that is sent at supersonic speeds, will do crazy damage at a certain distance, but after a while, it will move at like 2 inches per second. It's still moving a distance, but it's not actually effective.

I think CH's laser and light-based abilities can be listed as "at most, Intergalactic in outer space".

Also gatekeeper alters work by preventing personalities from taking control of the main one. A character with possession on that level would be stopper, but characters who can possess someone's body by injecting their soul into it, like a ghost can, will ignore the gatekeeper alter and ignore CH's resistance completely.

I'm pretty sure range is basically how far something can reach, and it's furthest distance in which it's potent. A marble that is sent at supersonic speeds, will do crazy damage at a certain distance, but after a while, it will move at like 2 inches per second. It's still moving a distance, but it's not actually effective.
It will do nothing after touch the atmosphere.
I think CH's laser and light-based abilities can be listed as "at most, Intergalactic in outer space".
Intergalactic is not the limit, in any case it's Universal.
Also gatekeeper alters work by preventing personalities from taking control of the main one. A character with possession on that level would be stopper, but characters who can possess someone's body by injecting their soul into it, like a ghost can, will ignore the gatekeeper alter and ignore CH's resistance completely.
Personalities that are psychological are rejected on this wiki, you can't compare an basic personality with someone who actually posees the mind.

Back