• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove Saitama's resistance to Durability Negation

Human organs can withstand 7 to 8 gs with difficulty and withstand 9 gs temporarily. Darkshine having stronger organs makes sense, and my previous statement was wrong, but he wouldn't need Tier 7 organs to withstand 15 gs.
I think what Garou was saying is that Saitama's internal organs aren't as durable as his muscles and skin. He didn't specifically say superhuman beings in OPM only have organs as strong as that of regular humans. Darkshine training under 15 times gravity while he was still a C-Class hero already contradicts that point.

I think what Garou was saying is that Saitama's internal organs aren't as durable as his muscles and skin. He didn't specifically say superhuman beings in OPM only have organs as strong as that of regular humans. Darkshine training under 15 times gravity while he was still a C-Class hero already contradicts that point.
However, we can not tier Gravity at all. Any attempts to do so will been a disaster and I think we might have a few threads regarding that too. Let me check though

Last edited:
He is legitimately say “There is no way to train your internal organs” in the scan provided.
Yeah, Garou says internals are =/= externals in general in OPM. However it doesn't necessarily mean superhumans will have their internal organs cap at tier 10

He didn't specifically say superhuman beings in OPM only have organs as strong as that of regular humans. Darkshine training under 15 times gravity while he was still a C-Class hero already contradicts that point.
He said you cannot train organs like you can muscles and bones. In otherwords he's directly saying organs cannot naturally be made stronger. OPM humans being more durable than IRL humans is given based on stuff like the cop and kid Saitama's Tier 9 feats, but Garou's statement is outright saying you cannot increase the strength of your organs in in-universe and Saitama is an outlier for having tough organs.

Darkshine also was never truly Class C. He was instantly promoted to S-Class when that ranking was formed due to his power. He was Class-C because all he did was work out and occasionally go out and beat up Demon level threats. Meaning he never got popular enough to get out of the bottom rung.

I see. If normal humans in OPM also have stronger organs than humans IRL, that's fine then.

Garou would have durability negationstill, since what he did is listed as a valid justification for durability negation. But Saitama would need to have a better clarification of what he actually resisted.

It would just be
  • Limited Durability Negation (No-sold Garou's Extreme Fajin, a mighty strike that targets the internal organs of the opponents, regardless of how tough their bones and flesh are)
As I said, what Garou did is quite literally the first example on the Durability Negation page
  • Attacking internal organs - Due to the manipulation of internal energy (or electricity), a character can directly target the internal organs, thereby ignoring the durability of the outer layers (such as leather, armor, etc.). Manipulation of threads is also included in this type, as even a single fibre, penetrated through a crack in the armor, can be fatal.

As long as we aren't suggesting that Saitama prevented the shockwave from reaching his organs in the first place, I don't really care.

While I dislike giving someone resistance just for having high durability with their organs. I see no reason to argue about that anymore.

However this needs more staff agreement. The other staff who comment before should likely give their opinion on what Qawsedf234 is suggesting.

While I dislike giving someone resistance just for having high durability with their organs.
I think it just depends on the universe in question. Like I get it for Neji and Garou, since in those universes their organs and their muscles are treated as having different stats via dialouge.

But I wouldn't agree with giving it for Superman despite having showing vastly superior to what Saitama took (Superboy shattered his hand by punching his brain), because DC doesn't really operate on that principal.

Though in that case I guess Limited Durability Negation for Gaoru would also work. Since he's just bypassing muscle durability rather than durability entirely.

I think it just depends on the universe in question. Like I get it for Neji and Garou, since in those universes their organs and their muscles are treated as having different stats via dialouge.

But I wouldn't agree with giving it for Superman despite having showing vastly superior to what Saitama took (Superboy shattered his hand by punching his brain), because DC doesn't really operate on that principal.

Though in that case I guess Limited Durability Negation for Gaoru would also work. Since he's just bypassing muscle durability rather than durability entirely.
Superboy is also not human (Was he be a hybrid or full on alien?) . He is a alien after all and same for Superman tbf.

Also just we don’t tended to give punches durability negation powers unless it was specifically stated so that example also won’t work in the case of DC.

Superboy is also not human (Was he be a hybrid or full on alien?)
Well like, the issue here isn't that. Its that Superboy, the man who can take planet moving punches shatters his hand because Superman's brain is that absurdly durable. But we wouldn't give Superman resistance to internal attacks because in DC your organs are just properly scaled unlike in OPM (seemingly)

Well like, the issue here isn't that. Its that Superboy, the man who can take planet moving punches shatters his hand because Superman's brain is that absurdly durable. But we wouldn't give Superman resistance to internal attacks because in DC your organs are just properly scaled unlike in OPM (seemingly)
That is related to technically the outside durability and also I don’t recall any specific durability negation statements for the Super gang anyway.

Anyways if people are fine with my just adding limited to their stuff and tweaking their explanations I can edit them now.

Garou's limited durability negation is fine, I don't know why that was being brought into question all of a sudden.

Garou's dura negation is no different from what is happen to Superboy and Superman there. Garou attacks the organs with a shockwave that travels through the body and hits the organs directly. While Superboy is directly punching Superman's brain/tumor. Both of Saitama and Superman organs are just very durable.

Yes I know Superboy isn't attacking by ignoring his body, he's just really small and inside of his body.

Attacking organs is seen as dura negation.

I don't know how limited works for an ability, I find limited to just be stupid since basically everything has limits unless shown otherwise.

We don't have enough staff agreement to make the changes. Beforehand multiple staff agree to remove dura negation resistance for Saitama. However they have yet to respond to what Qawsedf234 has said. I'm HIGHLY uncomfortable with ignoring those people and just making changes without them.

Also, I'm against removing Resistance to Durability Negation, but I think we'd need to specify the kind of resistance here, instead.

Iirc He used the dura neg techniques before GOD blessed him. Can u give a scan ?
page_29.png

Back