• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove Saitama's resistance to Durability Negation

Saitama is currently having resistance to Durability Negation because he withstood attacks from Garou that directly targeted one's internal organs.
  • Durability Negation (No-sold Garou's Extreme Fajin, a mighty strike that targets the internal organs of the opponents, regardless of how tough their bones and flesh are)
However, it was simply because he is too durable even insides, not because he has resistance to Durability Negation. Also, I think "Resistance to Durability Negation" is not a thing here, so I suggest removing it.

I don't agree with removing it.
However, it was simply because he is too durable even insides
First of all, this is not said suggested anywhere. Secondly, even if that was case, Saitama would still have the resistance to that particular form of resistance negation. Because it is suggested that he is not supposed to have organs that durable. Someone on the same level as Saitama (or at least on the level of his showings at the time) would be decimated by Extreme Fa Jin. Removing his resistance completely would be like saying "Garou doesn't have resistance negation, it is just attacking organs"

Last edited:
First of all, this is not said suggested anywhere.
It doesn't need to be said. Saitama "resisted" because his internal durability is just that high.
Secondly, even if it was that case, Saitama would still have the resistance to that particular form of resistance negation.
So, should everyone who is physically tiers above Garou have this kind of resistance? Garou's statement indicates that OPM in general, human characters will have their internal organs less durable than their bones and flesh. However the thing is that Saitama's internal organs were still just too durable for him to damage.
Because it is suggested that he is not supposed to have organs that durable. Someone on same level as Saitama would be decimated by Extreme Fa Jin.
Garou does not know the limit of Saitama's durability, so your take is wrong. If someone who is as strong as Saitama, they could've no-sold Fa Jin as well.

It doesn't need to be said. Saitama "resisted" because his internal durability is just that high.
That's just your headcanon.
So, should everyone who is physically tiers above Garou have this kind of resistance?
No? I don't know how you got to that conclusion. The main point is that organs are supposed to have less durability than regular durability while that's not the case for Saitama. To put it another way, if someone on the same level as Saitama attacked his organs, he wouldn't be one-shot.
Garou's statement indicates that OPM in general, human characters will have their internal organs less durable than their bones and flesh
And isn't it the same in real life and most of the fiction?
Garou does not know the limit of Saitama's durability, so your take is wrong
He doesn't need to know. He was aiming for organs and Garou specifically says that the durability of flesh has nothing to do with it. Not to mention, he knew enough to realize that he can't damage his external parts

Should say "resistance to vibration manipulation"
Not even.

Resistance to durability negation is fine, as long as you list the type. In this case it should be specified that Saitama has Resistance to type 1 Durability Negation (internal organs.)

His internal organs have to be super durable, or they wouldn't survive being yeeted by Boros to the moon at relativistic speeds. Goes for any other super durable character as well, your skull can be indestructible, but it won't matter if your brain gets pulverized inside when your head moves around.

Honestly, the only way I see this being removed is of you remove attacking internal organs from Dura Neg.

Considering Naruto and One Piece consider doing this a viable strategy, I don't think this should pass then.

That's just your headcanon.
That's not headcanon. That's what was shown.
No? I don't know how you got to that conclusion. The main point is that organs are supposed to have less durability than regular durability while that's not the case for Saitama.
I'm aware human's internal organs are less durable than their skin and bones, but we don't know if Saitama's internal organs are as durable as his bones or skin yet. Saitama's internal organs just were just confirmed to be not as weak as regular humans.
And isn't it the same in real life and most of the fiction?
That's right. And Saitama's internal organs were still beyond what Garou could dish out.
He doesn't need to know. He was aiming for organs and Garou specifically says that the durability of flesh has nothing to do with it.
Yeah because he used a technique that bypassed one's skin and damaged internal organs directly. He knew Saitama's internal organs weren't as durable as his own skin and bones. Basically, Saitama being leagues above Garou is the reason Garou's techniques didn't work. It just means Saitama's internal organs aren't infinitely inferior to his external in durability.
Not to mention, he knew enough to realize that he can't damage his external parts
Yeah and he still doesn't know the limit of Saitama's durability.

Kin, how's about you provide scans that outright state that Saitama's organs are as strong as his skin and bones? I don't recall such a statement.

That's not headcanon. That's what was shown
It wasn't shown anywhere though. While I agree that it was the case, many other things can be assumed as the reason why he resisted it.
Saitama's internal organs just were just confirmed to be not as weak as regular humans.
Then that would mean he has the resistance to some degree. Don't forget that this is not immunity but resistance. It means that Saitama can survive attacks to organs up to some point. Removing that from his profile would mean anyone who can attack internal organs can one-shot him while that's not the case.
Yeah and he still doesn't know the limit of Saitama's durability.
And what is your point? Saitama can be a universe-buster from what Garou knows and it still wouldn't change his statement about internal organs

I am neutral.

There isn’t statements for it, but assuming Saitama has a feat for it, I think it is safe to assume limited resistance to durability negation since to assume he resist all forms of durability negations methods does seems to suggest NLF in a way.

Targetting internal organs sounds as much dura neg as stabbing someone in the eye. Sure, it's a softer part, but their durability will still matter, and Saitama's internal organs are clearly ridiculously durable to survive all the stuff he's been through. Someone with higher AP than Garou who went for the organs would probably damage them more.

Kin, how's about you provide scans that outright state that Saitama's organs are as strong as his skin and bones? I don't recall such a statement.
There's no statement of his heart or brain being as durable as his bones and skin yet. However, one thing we know for sure is that his are still far more durable than that of regular humans. But isn't that the case for superhumans being in fiction too? Their internal organs are all much tougher than that of regular humans.
Then that would mean he has the resistance to some degree. Don't forget that this is not immunity but resistance. It means that Saitama can survive attacks to organs up to some point. Removing that from his profile would mean anyone who can attack internal organs can one-shot him while that's not the case.
You know superhumans in fiction have tougher internal organs than normal humans. So that point is moot, it doesn't grant him resistance to Durability Negation simply because his insides are much tougher than regular humans. Let us say if Garou has comparable stats to Saitama and hits him with Fa Jin, Saitama could've gotten one-shot. How do you know he won't? Again, the reason Saitama no sold Fa Jin was because he is immeasurably superior to Garou in stats.
And what is your point? Saitama can be a universe-buster from what Garou knows and it still wouldn't change his statement about internal organs
If he doesn't know the limit of Saitama's external durability, then why should he know the limit of Saitama's internal? It is just that his insides are still tougher than Garou's paygrade.

That is assuming we using that assumption by default as I don’t think we ever see superhuman’s organs being claimed to being stronger than a normal human tbh especially without a statement

The other compromise is technically listed both limited durability negation and resistance to it. The rest is kinda over complicated things as well.

Also, I think "Resistance to Durability Negation" is not a thing here, so I suggest removing it.

Technically it does include Durability Negation since it is a ability with many ways that show such cases.

So are you saying characters who have stronger internal organs than regular humans' should have this kind of resistance as well.
If they are specifically shown to have survive attacks that target their internals that have been stated to kill a normal human I don't see why not.

Just saying that have stronger internals due to being stronger than a normal person in general wouldn't fly for me. They need to be stated or shown to survive attacks like that.

There's no such thing as a universal "Resistance to durability negation" When resisting an attack that negates durability, it's simply resisting however method a character in question does it. It would more so be resistance to pressure point strikes or resistance to internal organ damaging based on reading the OP and what not.

So why can’t we logically assume Saitama’s organs are durable enough to tank attacks?

assuming his organs are equivalent to a normal humans when literally shown otherwise is awful.

Why are we quick to assume his organs are normal when shown otherwise and slapping “resistance to durability negation”?

Please no💀

There's no such thing as a universal "Resistance to durability negation" When resisting an attack that negates durability, it's simply resisting however method a character in question does it. It would more so be resistance to pressure point strikes or resistance to internal organ damaging based on reading the OP and what not.
I agree with this if you guys want some sort of compromise

but his organs are simply just as durable as his body.

So why can’t we logically assume Saitama’s organs are durable enough to tank attacks?

assuming his organs are equivalent to a normal humans when literally shown otherwise is awful.

Why are we quick to assume his organs are normal when shown otherwise and slapping “resistance to durability negation”?

Please no💀
His organs being strong enough to tank attacks like that is what gives him the resistance.

Why is this part so difficult for people to understand?

Plus this is also the scans on Garou’s ability to begin with this justification:

• Shockwave Generation and Durability Negation (With Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist. This technique generates powerful shockwaves inside the opponent's body even if they block or deflect the attacks. Bomb stated that if Bang received just a single hit from Garou, these shockwaves would envelop his entire body and break all of his bones into pieces. A mere graze from Garou's fist was enough to defeat Bang, despite both having similar stats at the moment

Last edited:
You know superhumans in fiction have tougher internal organs than normal humans
They don't unless stated otherwise. Authors rarely take G-force into account.
Let us say if Garou has comparable stats to Saitama and hits him with Fa Jin, Saitama could've gotten one-shot.
That's a fair point but that still wouldn't make him lose his resistance, it would just make it a lower-level one. Resistance is supposed to have a cap, unlike immunity. By the current scaling, that form of durability negation wouldn't affect him if it is below 70 exatons. Anything above that is a fair game.

On another note, Saitama is always massively above the value he scales to. So saying someone on his level can damage his organs is kinda a moot point because we will not be able to make that kind of match-up anyway

Back