• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of SCP-871 and other similar pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington,

Keep Both: DnW0,

Other: Dargoo (?)

I beleive we are now at 11 to delete both and 14 to only delete the pizza. (I still need an answer on how long we're voting for.)

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant, Dargoo

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington,

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant, Dargoo

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington, Iapitus

WeeklyBattles said:
The cake does have an ability that attacks people

Unless you think that planet busting and black holes are not attacks
1. It's not planet busting, it's planet covering.

2. It's never stated in-universe to make a black hole, that's pure fanfiction. SoL characters aren't High 3-A. Extremely dense/massive characters don't automatically get black holes because they technically would with real world physics, unless they show that in story.

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington, Iapitus, Zeed

12 for deleting both and 16 to only delete the pizza now. (Again, we need a time to close voting to ever get results, but no one will answer me on when that is.)

Normally 2 staff voting without anything debunked enought is already enought to go ahead with any revision, so you may tell Weekly to do something.

Also, is Theoretical Mall's deletion being considered here, or is that going to be in another thread?

I'm still of the opinion that we should delete both but deleting the pizza is basically guaranteed at this point.

Theoretical Mall doesn't even exist. That one can legit just go to profile deletion thread.

Wokistan said:
I'm still of the opinion that we should delete both but deleting the pizza is basically guaranteed at this point.
Theoretical Mall doesn't even exist. That one can legit just go to profile deletion thread.
Both the foodstuffs, or the pizza and the mall?

And, mainly since it was a fun joke that I could never really find a use for, made me hungry almost every time I went on it, and that it just makes sense.

Hakai the pizza ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âi╠Âz╠Âz╠Âa╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âa╠Âr╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Âf╠Âu╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠Âr╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âr╠Âk╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â.

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant, Dargoo, Tony

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington, Iapitus, Zeed, Ivory, Cueio

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant, Dargoo, Tony, Headless

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington, Iapitus, Zeed, Ivory, Cueio

CinnabarManx421 said:
Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant, Dargoo, Tony, Headless

yo. I never said I wanted both to be kept. I said SCP 871 is fine and the others I don't care. I never even talked about the pizza so far so why are you people lumping me in that category.

and regarding frick frack about the pizza "not being able to exert energy". A bomb can't exert energy if energy isn't exerted on it to detonate it. If that same energy was applied to the cake, then I can say the cake can "exert energy" via the same effect.

And saying that "real world physics can't necessarily be applied to fiction" (even thought it is used for basically everything else) is negated by a big fat Occam's Razor

Ok.

In this case the answer is "I already explained that there is a difference between actual weapons and random objects that can be used as such".

Only because I could totally use a chair to beat up someone, this doesn't mean it's a valid weapon profile. Same for the cake

k Kaltias said:
Ok.

In this case the answer is "I already explained that there is a difference between actual weapons and random objects that can be used as such".

Only because I could totally use a chair to beat up someone, this doesn't mean it's a valid weapon profile. Same for the cake
Then remove Jumanji and Ariadne's Thread, unless you insist that beating someone up with a game board and a 6D+ ball of string is ok while beating up someone with a chair is not.

Kaltias said:
Except that Jumanji is actually meant to kill people.

Ariadne's Thread? The item with a tier 1 creation feat?
Who told you THAT SCP-871 isn't meant to kill people when it's classified as a KETER CLASS scp?

and who told you that Jumanji was created to kill people when it would probably be the easiest trap to avoid ever.

The fact that Keter is anything anomalous that is hard to keep contained. A giant plushy capable of teleporting to hug people would be keter.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The fact that Keter is anything anomalous that is hard to keep contained. A giant plushy capable of teleporting to hug people would be keter.
Because ...obviously an organization that has contained tier 4+ beings and even tier 2 & 1 beings would have trouble containing a teleporting bear when 1/4 of all SCPs already have teleporting or super fast moving abilities.

DnW0 said:
Because ...obviously an organization that has contained tier 4+ beings and even tier 2 & 1 beings would have trouble containing a teleporting bear when 1/4 of all SCPs already have teleporting or super fast moving abilities.
I know next to nothing about SCP, but I've never seen an explanation of how they do that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You know something like that basically already exists too. It's called SCP 650 and 372 and they are Euclid

I know next to nothing about SCP, but I've never seen an explanation of how they do that.

SCP 650 and 372 are basically even greater than such, and they are classified as euclid which are easier to contain than keter. SCP 372 specifically has never ever been fully caught on film nor photo and nobody other than one person (who 372 purposely revealed itself to) knows what it looks like. Matter of factly, the best picture of it is literally a blank white room with a green blur in the corner. Yet they are able to contain it.

and they rarely ever explain their edgy methods because whatever methods are always blocked with [REDACTED] and [DATA EXPUNGED]. Either way you can look at the SCP site anytime.

If you insist that SCP 871 is an immobile cake with no capability then why is it considered more difficult to contain than a small green hyperspeed stick that can dodge people's fields of view and a statue that can teleport behind anyone in an instant. Even SCP 173, the neck-breaking hypersonic concrete is Euclid

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington, Iapitus, Zeed, Ivory, Cueio, DnW0

Keep Both:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back