• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REMATCH: King of anime vs Queen of anime (Hopefully not a stomp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
probability manip of DBH currently is not 4D, unless Mechi somehow return to have HDE again. but it work on acausal type 4 then Moon can't resist it

it don't have type on her profile, but according to what i known, she just have type 1

wait when we have DBH card abilities for Fu
After maybe the demon god ctr, but you can ask ss3 to do it since we already have his card abilities

A note here, cause if I dont point this out I am going to lose my shit today, acasuality type 4 should In no way give you probability manip resist not should fate manip resist

This Vs thread is just cursed and should be closed if:

A) It's a stomp

OR

B) You're using P&A thats not to even on the profile(s)

Also the derailment isn't helping at all smh.

A note here, cause if I dont point this out I am going to lose my shit today, acasuality type 4 should In no way give you probability manip resist not should fate manip resist
Thanks for clarification
Well that Sailor is dead then

Also if the concept/info shit is legit then goku would need feats to show that he can power null it or probability manip it, also that point I just posted was in response to you all saying that they can bypass type 4 with probability manip when that literally means nothing in the long run for hax layers

Ah-
Should we close the thread? She really doesn't seem to gave any wincons I believe, or the sailor supporters still have more arguments

I mean that's your opinion but according to this Wiki's standards it can however it's case by case depending on the character and verse.

It literally is not, in most cases that aren't very very specific about it, it will not and cannot give probability manip resist
Again it's your opinion the actual page says otherwise so either make a revision or accept the standards my dude.

Personally I believe characters shouldn't be allowed to have high-godly and NEP type 2 at the same time but that's the standards this site has.

You do realize nothing on that page mentions probability right? Also Dt themselves stated that it should not in most cases

Also if the concept/info shit is legit then goku would need feats to show that he can power null it or probability manip it, also that point I just posted was in response to you all saying that they can bypass type 4 with probability manip when that literally means nothing in the long run for hax layers
um, you do realize that they literally have feats of affecting acausality type 4 with their probability manipulation , right?

How does it work btw

Does she literally erase Information or does she ee and information erasure is a chain effect
If the latter then Goku resist

Also how is it triggered, is it a magic projectile based attack or does it need to make contact with Goku to erase
If that's the case it ain't hitting

How does it work btw

Does she literally erase Information or does she ee and information erasire is a chain effect
If the latter then Goku resist

Also how is it triggered, is it a magic projectile based attack or does it need to make contact with Goku to erase
If that's the case it ain't hitting
the galaxy claudron needs to touch you to erase you, and it worked on chaos but chaos was already fused with galaxy claudron. Also, most of sailor moon passive hax is based off on pure assumption.

Anyways where does it states it erases information
Existence Erasure (She can attack the astral, spiritual, and mental planes at the same time, she erased Death Phantom, a mere "will" alongside his physical body, Nemesis)
Void Manipulation (She has inherited the power of the Cauldron, which can erase anything it touches from existence, even Sailor Crystals. Her ultimate power can destroy Chaos, a Nonexistent entity and the entire Cauldron, a four dimensional structure linked to other part of the space-time continuum, even outside it at the point where the cauldron need to come back into existence)

Anyways where does it states it erases information
Existence Erasure (She can attack the astral, spiritual, and mental planes at the same time, she erased Death Phantom, a mere "will" alongside his physical body, Nemesis)
Void Manipulation (She has inherited the power of the Cauldron, which can erase anything it touches from existence, even Sailor Crystals. Her ultimate power can destroy Chaos, a Nonexistent entity and the entire Cauldron, a four dimensional structure linked to other part of the space-time continuum, even outside it at the point where the cauldron need to come back into existence)
the sailor crystals , basically a verse exclusive thing just like stands are exclusive to jojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back