• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT vs Sailor Moon: Kakarot vs Usagi Tsukino

We all knew this was coming:
Today's battle is:

GT Goku (Toei) vs Sailor Moon (anime)

Rules:
•Both are at their peak (Post-Negative Karma Ball key for Goku and Neo-Queen Serenity key for Usagi)
•Speed is UNEQUALIZED (blitzing is allowed)
•Win by ANY means
•Fight takes place in World of Void
•Whoever loses has their whole verse erased by Zeno

Who's taking the W?
Goku solos: 2
Bunny eats the carrot: 1

Last edited:
Goku takes this easily. Goku's 2C while Anime Sailor Moon is Low 2C, and this is while Goku is in base form. Add on Super Saiyan transformations and this gap only goes wider. I am not 100% sure about speed as there's no speed feats (or at least numbers) for the Sailor Moon anime, but I feel that Goku takes this as well here as he scales to a feat he long since surpassed. My vote goes to Goku due to sheer stat stomp, but if we use Manga Sailor Moon instead with speed equalized, perhaps I'll do more of an analysis on this fight as atm this is just a sheer stat stomp.

Goku takes this easily. Goku's 2C while Anime Sailor Moon is Low 2C, and this is while Goku is in base form. Add on Super Saiyan transformations and this gap only goes wider. I am not 100% sure about speed as there's no speed feats (or at least numbers) for the Sailor Moon anime, but I feel that Goku takes this as well here as he scales to a feat he long since surpassed. My vote goes to Goku due to sheer stat stomp, but if we use Manga Sailor Moon instead with speed equalized, perhaps I'll do more of an analysis on this fight as atm this is just a sheer stat stomp.
Okay I'll count all the votes

Yeah sorry scratch my suggestion for changing the matchup. I think that Goku would likely be hax stomped by Manga sailor Moon due to sheer hax, but with Anime sailor moon I feel that the reverse would occur but in terms of stats. Its kind of an unfair matchup either way because regardless of which version of Sailor Moon is used this fight is a stomp.

Yeah sorry scratch my suggestion for changing the matchup. I think that Goku would likely be hax stomped by Manga sailor Moon due to sheer hax, but with Anime sailor moon I feel that the reverse would occur but in terms of stats. Its kind of an unfair matchup either way because regardless of which version of Sailor Moon is used this fight is a stomp.
I mean, we do have Xeno/CC Goku with their bs number of passives

I mean, we do have Xeno/CC Goku with their bs number of passives
If you want to change it to xeno or CC goku vs Manga Sailor moon be my guest. It would probably be a more interesting fight due to both sheer hax each character has and powerscaling both characters scale to. I would say Xeno Goku cause he's more serious and badass and matches thematically in terms of being a guardian for countless timelines, which I kind of like, but CC goku can work as well here.

Doesn't matter. Either this is a stomp fight or we'll be changing the fight soon, so you can rest easy. That being said, Im sure the immortality thing is limited to the manga only.
I'm gonna wait and see where this goes before making Xeno Goku vs Manga Sailor Moon

Is she really that weak? So I vote for Goku
Not necassarily, its just that Usagi can't kill Goku due to the latter having type 7 immortality at the end of GT, where he was stated to have died to Omega Shenron's Negative Karma Ball but somehow came back or "ascended". Usagi and Goku both have immortality that neither can really deal with. So it will mostly boil down to who can defeat the other in a figth via incap

It's either a stomp or incon. Unless her type 8 isn't conceptual ( i might refer to the wrong term) Goku stomps her. If he can't due to some passives or whatever he gets stomped by hax.

Doesn't she hax stomp in speed equal? From what I recall.
She does have hax, but goku still stat stomps here. Ap difference is too large, and although not as haxy as Sailor moon, between his many Ki attacks, martial arts skills and the power pole, Goku would take the win more often than not pretty much because he will one tap her while also being a much more direct fighter than Usagi is.

Anime Sailor Moon isn’t as fast or as a good fighter as Manga Sailor Moon.

She wouldn’t kill Goku, the most is incapacitate him. Seal him inside the silver crystal, or just depower him, calm him down and take away his will to fight.

She wouldn’t kill Goku, the most is incapacitate him. Seal him inside the silver crystal, or just depower him, calm him down and take away his will to fight.
Can she pull that off before getting incapped herself?

Also @Iamunanimousinthat
NUCKv.png

Honestly I reckon that this fight should be between Xeno Goku and Manga Sailor Moon. Aside from it being a more interesting matchup due to both playing the role of protectors in their stories, they are actually in the same tier and both characters have much more haxes, so it would be interesting.

Honestly I reckon that this fight should be between Xeno Goku and Manga Sailor Moon. Aside from it being a more interesting matchup due to both playing the role of protectors in their stories, they are actually in the same tier and both characters have much more haxes, so it would be interesting.
Same tier? Xeno Goku is quite literally infinites beyond Manga Sailor Moon

Back