• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT vs Sailor Moon: Kakarot vs Usagi Tsukino

Honestly I reckon that this fight should be between Xeno Goku and Manga Sailor Moon. Aside from it being a more interesting matchup due to both playing the role of protectors in their stories, they are actually in the same tier and both characters have much more haxes, so it would be interesting.
Dimensional Domain and Summons say **** you

I really need to finally get that respect thread up for the 90's anime. Don't know if It'll change much though. 😕

Same tier? Xeno Goku is quite literally infinites beyond Manga Sailor Moon
Its best not to involve Xeno Goku, that would be overkill.

Think I got to give this to Goku based on profiles. With Sailor Moon Cosmos releasing this summer, its possible we could get some new good feats to make things more interesting. But it only applies to Toei's Crystal timeline sadly as its a reboot.

Sailor Moon: Another Story is a video game that may be apart of the 90's anime continuity. Imp once mentioned that there was some kind of multiversal feat in the game regarding timelines. I have not confirmed this yet and it might not be possible since I don't think there is an official english version out there. Which means we'll need someone who reads japanese.

Back