• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relooking at Mario's stats: the speed edition!

Kirby seems to have had a lot of recalculations over the years based on "Universe distance" debates, but this is a Mario thread not a Kirby one. And it's preferable not to make boasts of "Fastest in this group" on a Content Revision, it's okay on Vs Threads or Fun and Games board threads, but it's mostly derailment here.

Is the Prankster Comet feat an outlier, or can it be applied? Because if its not an outlier, it needs to be applied to the profiles.

Gonna need someone to revert Maverick's changes. The Millennium Star feat isn't using the falling part for MFTL+, but the scene before that of it literally traveling at MFTL+ speeds and the ending of implying the same thing. Which DDM already agreed it was fine.

What I can't seem to understand is if Mario has a Galaxy key, why aren't his Speeds feat used along with the key?

And what make the Fake Millennium Star valid?

What I can't seem to understand is if Mario has a Galaxy key, why aren't his Speeds feat used along with the key?

And what make the Fake Millennium Star valid?
Mario Galaxy does not and will not have a key, because it is still the same Mario from previous games. I've already explained the feats for the star above.

I always interpreted it as is Galaxy key
It isn't a Galaxy key.
Screenshot_11.png

Can I re-add the Millennium Star feat since there was a misunderstandment on what the feat was, with DDM already being fine with it.

That speed feat for Prankster comets is fine and consistent. And I'm also fine with re-adding the Millennial Star mentioning; just that there was a Narutoforums calc for it I was iffy on.

Back