• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh my God people, Chariot's job begins and ends at being a math guy.

He's not a thread mod who's supposed to be fairly knowledgeable on what's acceptable and what's not within reason as well as being the primary people to tell others to knock off the insults

He's not a content mod who's job is to basically just be the people who know the wiki's source code and how to do it within their rules and just check recent wiki activity every one in awhile

These are the basic mod positions you expect more tact from, but it does not fall within a calc moderator's preview to be nicer than most people

If you think Chariot is being more blunt and aggressive than necessary, then just tell him to knock it off, don't take some moral high ground about how we're better-- cause we ain't!

Not how this works, we don't index conjecture.
Making something known, whether it's your opinion or not, doesn't change the fact it's still made up.

Innocence, till proven guilty, doesn't work, it's you post evidence or drop it.
He looked at the feat and gave his thoughts on the matter, he's not actively trying to fabricate details like you're accusing him of. As an Admin, I am doing my job to call people out on hostility. In fact, I was in the middle of my work shift when I got quite a bit of messages on my phone asking me to inform you to calm down and/or report you to an HR group member. But wanted to simply try talking to you first.
Yeah, and i do, me saying **** isn't a personal attack, knock it off DDM.
I never said it was.
******, really man? Ya say the above then do that?
Is that not a personal insult and attack on one's person? That doesn't even say "acting like", you're explicitly stating me as such, hmmm....

Pot calling the kettle black no? What makes you special DDM?
I and many other users called you out for this before. And it's been an on going habit plenty of people known you for years. I'm not just talking about your behavior here specifically. Calling you out for your misbehavior or bad habits is not an insult, it's constructive criticism. Also, this has nothing to do with me, just doing my job at keeping things civil.
Yes, and i stand by it, im gonna say ****, unless it's a rule, get over it. Youre acting like im insulting you, im not, only person who's actually insulted ANYONE here, is you.
Actually, you were rude to ZespeonGalaxy with the bold accusations. And persistently rude to SomebodyData and JJSliderman on multiple threads. And not the first time. I never resorted to name calling or belittled anyone's intelligence or capability. I simply called you out for your overly temperamental attitude. And it's not just me, but I'm in entire servers who cannot stand your behavior.
Yes, and then they made stuff up.

What do you not get? Saying someone made shit up, multiple posts in of them saying it, is past the point.

And hell, you're acting like i said that as a bad thing, it wasnt, it's simply what happened. As a mod, as even a normal user, i fully expect someone to call out made up stuff.
I scrolled up and saw what he said. And honestly, he did or said nothing wrong. ZespeonGalaxy is legit trying to keep things civil here and debate in good faith. Not saying he's objectively right, nor did he claim to be, but he debated his honest opinion. But you're the one who accused him of being condescending when that's more so on you. You could have simply said "That's hardly accurate" or "Weird way to interpret it" as opposed to accusing him of "Making shit up." That would have simply been better.
Well let's see, no personal insults unlike you, saying **** in the year 2024, not even directed at someone, actively replying to all their arguments they spent time on.

Yeah no, feel like i got this covered, as it stands the rudest, least respectful person here, is you.

And no offense, it doesnt matter what you mind, it's completely in line with the rules, i even asked when the filter got added.
The word if used on occasion was never what I had issues with in the first place. All I did was tell you to calm down in my first post. And in my second, I called you out for what you legit do a lot as of late; and what a lot of people have known you for years have pointed out. Which is in no way disrespectful but simply an effort to keep the community a safe and peaceful place for all.

Anyway, I am not going to be discussing this further here. Either take it up to DMs or Message Walls. But I may have a chat with someone else.

As for the topic at hand, I agree most of the lists aren't really real valid anti-feats that caused any deaths or traumatic injuries. Or the damaging or KO'ing came from other sources. There were some valid ones that are just gags and a few left that are just pretty valid anti-feats in general. But not that it all matters since we should just be gathering feats instead of either listing or debunking every single anti-feat in existence in a single quantity over quality OP post or blogpost.

who the **** is cursa
Character from Mario and Rabbids, the plot of the game is her spreading goop across a galaxy.

I’ll be honest, after seeing this thread I was wrong to criticize your way of speaking, I definitely say the f-word a fair bit with friends and it’s your right.

Disagree
IMG_1703.png

As for the topic at hand, I agree most of the lists aren't really real valid anti-feats that caused any deaths or traumatic injuries. Or the damaging or KO'ing came from other sources. There were some valid ones that are just gags and a few left that are just pretty valid anti-feats in general. But not that it all matters since we should just be gathering feats instead of either listing or debunking every single anti-feat in existence in a single quantity over quality OP post or blogpost.
Quantity is important for consistency.
Character from Mario and Rabbids, the plot of the game is her spreading goop across a galaxy.

I’ll be honest, after seeing this thread I was wrong to criticize your way of speaking, I definitely say the f-word a fair bit with friends and it’s your right.
Is that even canon? To mainline i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back