• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relooking at Mario's stats: the speed edition!

I mean, Eficiente is at least making pretty good effort. But anyway, I forgot where the specific feats for Star Bits come from, but there are mentions of planets, stars, comets, and galaxies being destroyed, the scatter into star bits. And the Star Bits seems to make intergalactic trips daily to reform.

But I suppose we can wait for Dino and Ryu.

I mean, Eficiente is at least making pretty good effort. But anyway, I forgot where the specific feats for Star Bits come from, but there are mentions of planets, stars, comets, and galaxies being destroyed, the scatter into star bits. And the Star Bits seems to make intergalactic trips daily to reform.

But I suppose we can wait for Dino and Ryu.
A good one is that the Star Bits can already keep up with the Launch Stars.

@Antvasima Well, I have no input on the star bits since they are irrelevant and we don't even know where they are coming from. They just randomly fall from nowhere, so who's to say they are "flying" for miles? Using them as speed feats sounds ridiculous if you ask me. Ask for most of the other speed feats, I think the ones in regards to the Galaxy and Party installments are legitimate for everything aforementioned.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Dino. So do you largely agree with Medeus then?

So should what Dino and Medeus accepted be applied then?

I think the only thing left is just a couple of things; removing Millennial star feat from every other profile if it hasn't been already but bringing it back to his profile specifically once he gets one, making a calculation for the Power Stars speed based on this statement. And a couple new profiles for Millennial Star and the Lumas.

The new speed feat that was added needs to be removed. I brought up a lot of problems with many speed feats and not all of them got finished arguing, like Lubbas' spaceship being attacked by Bowser.

Can we have a page - yes a page, not a blog - to point out all Mario AP and Speed feats, separated by legit and false ones with the former having their evidence there and the latter the reasons as to why they're false? Having to go over why those painings are immersion again means the last time I did so achieved nothing.

If we can end up remembering what we deem correct or wrong then individual users can better organize the stuff they have to go againt what is currently deemed correct.

If you want to make a collaborative project, it seems best to start it as a sandbox, and then add it to a blog after you have all finished.

Thanks. What, if anything, is left to do here?

Low end is 400 trillion by US numerals, and Mid end is 24 Quadrillion. High end which I'm skeptical on is 293 Quadrillion.

If you want to make a collaborative project, it seems best to start it as a sandbox, and then add it to a blog after you have all finished.
I'll have to request Matt to do it then, he's far more knowledge on the verse and its feats.

For the new calc, the timeframes used are odd, 1 hour is "ok", if too much time, and 1 minute and 5 seconds are way to little. Don't we go with 30 minutes, 10 minutes and 5 minutes for other feats like it?

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then, unless there are any objections.

The low end of 1 hour is good, the high end of 5 seconds was written as low end too so let's not confuse and use that one.

As something to keep in mind, the kanji for space is sometimes translated as universe, I've seen before how feats where a certain distance in the universe is pointed out but they really just meant space. If possible one should later check the og text for this feat, check if they really meant universe there, and add that in the calc.

I can help you via Discord Eficiente.
I didn't see this before, sure. I'll see what I can apport.

The mid end should be accepted imo.

Rosalina can fly to the center of the universe (in japan the farthest galaxy or something like that) and the Green Launch Stars are stated to shoot Mario to the "ends of the universe".

There s also Galaxy 2's supporting feat of rbe Green Stars scattering across the cosmos in a short timeframe

Rosalina has a statement that she controls the Observatory so she would scale to these speeds and I'm pretty sure both can get quad c easily.

But whatever. MFTL+is accepted anyways

Back