• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
As soon as I saw that there was another haxxy guy named Reinhard who is 7-B, I knew I had to make this fight.

Speed Equalized

Starts with Yetzirah Ren (can only use up to EFO) and Base Reinhard

Reinhard: 0

Ren: 0

Inconclusive: 0

How many of you thought this was the other Reinhard?

Anyway, discuss!

um the question is wat he leads with cuz ren is....the got to go fast mode instantly so he would outpace rein

Not sure how Reinhard is supposed to win, he lacks offensive hax, so can't get Ren's regen, Ren however speeds himself up, slows Reinhard down, and negates his immortality.

I mean Reinhard can see it coming due to precog, but he still doesn't have any win condition, absorb mana resulting in powernull? He does that to unleash energy blasts but Ren regens, so not seeing what Reinhard can do.

Not to mention Ren's ap advantage.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Not sure how Reinhard is supposed to win, he lacks offensive hax, so can't get Ren's regen, Ren however speeds himself up, slows Reinhard dow, and negates his immortality.
I mean Reinhard can see it coming due to precog, but he still doesn't have any win condition, absorb mana resulting in powernull? He does that to unleash energy blasts but Ren regens, so not seeing what Reinhard can do.

Not to mention Ren's ap advantage.
Ren can only slow Reinhard down in Eine Faust Finale, which is his 5-B key.

Ren starts in his Yetzirah form here and is only restricted to Eine Faust Overture - which just speeds Ren up.

Ren's profile says he slows down his opponents and speeds himself up, regardless i am failing to see what Reinhard's win condition is.

i also think precog is useless if the person is too fast to precieve/react to the event it will happen. (I think?)

I dont know much about ren but reinhardt can wish for any blessings he wants and offensive blessings exist in re zero. Not to mention how does ren even hit reinhardt? Also debuffs do not work on reinhardt wouldent causing him to get slower count as a debuff? even if reinhardt gets slower does that really matter the more and more time goes on the more and more blessings reinhardt is going to wish for.

Offensive blessings exist but nothing broken like authorities like Ley's which can erase ppl from existence, which is exactly what's needed to deal with Ren's regen.

Ren can speed up himself by speeding up time, not sure what blessing exactly is gonna help with that, blessings aren't meant to be haxed abilities, certainly time manipulation is outside the purview of what a blessing can do.

intreasting but reinhardt would be easily able to defeat any of the archbishops who have these broken powers, as well as puck true form so its clear he has some attack potency. But nethertheless how could ren even hit reinhardt? does ren have anything to overcome reinhardt divine blessings?

ughh is so difficult to do vs battle with reinhardt as we dont even know what hes fully capable of nor do we know all of his divine blessings i would like to see ren vs regulus however!

Flame1029 said:
intreasting but reinhardt would be easily able to defeat any of the archbishops who have these broken powers, as well as puck true form so its clear he has some attack potency. But nethertheless how could ren even hit reinhardt? does ren have anything to overcome reinhardt divine blessings?
Ren has a scythe in his arm that holds the soul of a Gudou God who is inflicted with a 1-A level Death Curse.

@Flame His lack of offensive hax is why he couldn't beat Regulus Corneas, well besides the fact authorities>blessings.

Reinhard uses brute force to solve his problems, he isn't a haxy guy who goes around manipulating minds or destroying souls, those would fall under authorities, he just has a ton of resistances and some helpful stuff like precog and instinctive reaction.

Though this is excluding Reid since we have no clue what his full capabilities are with it, plus there a lot of untranslated fights with him.

As i already said Ren speeds himself up, he isn't using his ability on Reinhard, just himself so there is nothing for Reinhard to resist. Also 1-A hax means he can perma kill Reinhard.

Back