• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard and Mercurius vs Lucifer and Michael (1-A Team match)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm well idk much on DC so i can't pick a side that easily maybe Mat can give some insight on this lol

Apparently a while back when the last time we had a 1-A fight, Alakabamm (former admin here) said that we COULD debate a 1-A by their feats. At least that's how 1-A fights were supposed to be judged?

Well Afaik in ACF there are Tier low 1-A for those who surpassed everything in the infinite dimensional space and that's it. and our DC heroes kinda sounds like that for me. :/

So i take it you think it's inconclusive in your opinion, right?

Also, i did note that this is to not be added given that it's a team match which generally are not to be added anyways. I just would like to have one and see what others think who'd win here.

No I think ReinCurius(literally Reinhard Mercurius) take this as they are supposed to be far above the hyperdimensional trone which is above any dimension....I think.

also can reinhard just use his always faster thing to always be faster than they are. :/

Not gonna take Mercurius and his abilities into question?

Yes he can, especially at this level of power as a god.

Well yeah he can use it in case something bad happen to them as their ability supposed to be ignored some of the 1-A status such as ren time stop still work on 1-A despite 1-A is supposed to be transcend time.

Anyway Matthew is already known about this Thread(how do I know? magic) and since he create all these 4 gods profiles(or have some involvement) so I think he can explain them better.

Ever's the one that made Mercurius and Rein, actually. Just for correction but not like it matters to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back