• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding non-canonical elements in SF and E. Honda's feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as i mentioned above the AP and speed needs a calc, also by another calc member other then Alex, as last i spoke with him he had some issues from what i understood

Ingrid seems to be from around 4-C (Sun goddess) to i dunno what you tier her appearance in SFXTK where she has a uncorporeal form bigger than galaxies and stuff.

ingrid ain't canon to SF she was a guest character that never was playable after A3 and never mentioned again in the story.

Ingrid in her story in alpha 3 said herself she needs 30 minutes to beat Bison, if she needs that much just to beat Bison, that tells a lot about where she stands in the street fighter verse, so Oni still remains as the strongest character in street fighter

Also making power rangers Chun-Li, i suppose. its just her regular profile + fire manip for being able to put people on fire with her kicks.

You can tell a few calc group members that I would appreciate their help with this Street Fighter revision if you wish.

BlackDarkness679 said:
The feat where Gill replicates Moses parting seas was calculated by someone somewhere, i asked for a calc for something similar to it on the FC/OC Wiki long ago too, it wont get any upgrades, its around the same level as the calcs for Akuma
You wont get anything out of it

@Boomer

Possibly, yes. It depends on what the others think.

BoomerKuwanger1 said:
Shouldn't evil ryu be removed from Ryu's profile alongside all of his non canon what if counterpart's exclusive skills?
Its a bit tricky, Evil Ryu is non canon indeed and Ryu never transformed into him, but there were ocassions where he tapped into the Satsui no Hado for an ammount of time(the one we see a bit in canon), like against Sagat with the chest scar, in the movie vs Viper, against Necalli almost at the story start

So Evil Ryu(where basically his eyes change a bit and looks clearly under its influence) should stay there honestly, but the Evil Ryu that is in dark gi and demonic looking, should probably get his own profile separate from Ryu and also give it a Kage key which is the Satsui no Hado itself taken form

@ant

I saw that somebody added on Ryu profile links to respect threads that include crossovers and such, i suspect they were added before you locked it

i think ryu should have his evil ryu key replaced with a using the satsui no hado key and evil ryu gets his own profile.

Twellas said:
I don't see why we shouldn't have it calc'd anyway
I dont see why a feat that will yield results similar to Akuma 2 feats is needed to be calced at all, it doesnt contribute with anything, better feats to calc are Ryu body that powered the satellite that nuked the city

Also the satellite speed should be calced as well for those that have massively hypersonic speeds on their profiles

Satsuni no Hadou Ryu only gets a strenght boost and can inflct it onto others, like what happened to sagat in his stoy mode.

The evil ryu profile gets the raging demon, teleport, rage power, etc. Also defeated Shin Akuma in SFA3, so he would be way stronger than even pon SFV Ryu.

Evil Ryu shouldn't exist at all (same for guys like Oni). Ryu under the influence of the Satsui no Hadou (i.e. how he gave Sagat his scar) should not be a separate key, but more so an extension of his already existent keys similar to Goku's Kaio-ken.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Twellas said:
I don't see why we shouldn't have it calc'd anyway
I dont see why a feat that will yield results similar to Akuma 2 feats is needed to be calced at all, it doesnt contribute with anything, better feats to calc are Ryu body that powered the satellite that nuked the city
Also the satellite speed should be calced as well for those that have massively hypersonic speeds on their profiles
For now the only proof that it will yield results similar to Akuma's 2 feats is you saying so, would be cool to actually see the calc

BoomerKuwanger1 said:
Satsuni no Hadou Ryu only gets a strenght boost and can inflct it onto others, like what happened to sagat in his stoy mode.
Ryu didn't infect Sagat. Sagat was on a spiritual journey and was attacked by Kage in the process. That's it.

And I still don't buy Evil Ryu defeating Shin Akuma, but whatever.

Twellas said:
For now the only proof that it will yield results similar to Akuma's 2 feats is you saying so, would be cool to actually see the calc
Ok i will go look out for the calc i asked there for parting seas like Moses, which is pretty much similar to what Gill did

No offense, but it truly does not matter if you "do not buy it". In SFA3, Evil Ryu beats Shin Akuma and all of shadaloo on his own, and in the GBA Evil Ryu bad end, Shin Akuma says he was impressive, yet below him. He is AT LEAST comparable to S.Akuma, and casually above Bison.

That's the thing though. Evil Ryu vs. Shin Akuma is the only rival match that has two possible outcomes in Alpha 3, the fight could've gone either way. I still think he's no match for Shin Akuma for reasons I mentioned before. And even if Evil Ryu were slightly more powerful, he'd lose since he lacks controllability. 85% of Alpha 3 rival matches barely make any sense.

Evil Ryu should be around Base Akuma level honestly, Akuma in alpha 2 said when Ryu gave into it then he would be a match for him, plus the fact Shin Akuma says he was below him cements that

You can say Evil Ryu is comparable to Akuma only, we dont know how Evil Ryu vs Shin Akuma goes

Ryu also desintegeated bisom with his hadouken at the end of the story mode and did that time stop kindnof thing with the explosion when they were scaping.

He didnt desintegrate him, his body wasnt able to hold Bison power anymore, much like in alpha 3 game his body goes away after his body that too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back