• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Street Fighter High Tier Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Street Fighter has a couple of Tier 7 feats that the high tiers of the verse can be scaled to without too much trouble.

SF Alpha 2 Ryu tanked Akuma's island destroying attack.

The violent fragmentation end of Akuma's island bust calc is 225 megatons (Mountain level)

I talked to a calc group member (DemonGodMitch) and he stated that the violent fragmentation end of the calc is fine to use because the chunks of the island are very small.

SFV Hakan and E. Honda destroyed a large meteor.

The meteor calc gave each of them an individual value of 450 megatons (Mountain level).

SF3 Gill split the sea.

The ocean split calc was calced at 4.4 gigatons (Island level) which makes it superior to but still in roughly the same ballpark as the other 2 calcs.

My revisions will effect the following profiles.

Gill's sea split will remain as Environmental Destruction and if my revisions are accepted then every profile below will have their tier, AP, durability and striking strength revised to 7-A.
What do you guys think?

Agree: 2 (It_is_i_wyatt, RandomGuy2345)

Disagree: 2 (SamanPatou, MaidRips)

Last edited:
what im saying is that this meteor could possibly be comparable to chicxulub, whats the context behind it

everything here is fine, but i dont see why it should be halved, i assume honda was able to take the force of smashing the meteor just fine yes?

what im saying is that this meteor could possibly be comparable to chicxulub, whats the context behind it

everything here is fine, but i dont see why it should be halved, i assume honda was able to take the force of smashing the meteor just fine
This is E. Honda's SFV arcade ending and it's the only scan.

The sole context behind it is that the narrator stated that Hakan and Honda's combined power saved the world.

But that's a vague statement and the calc only puts it at 6-C.

Honda was pretty badly injured (but okay) after the attack and he gets half of the meteor bust result because his Sumo Headbutt allows him to propel himself forward.

then i guess half is fine

if its a world ending meteor it may be higher but im unsure, is there a KE calc for it or only the busting of it

This is E. Honda's SFV arcade ending and it's the only scan.

The sole context behind it is that the narrator stated that Hakan and Honda's combined power saved the world.

But that's a vague statement and the calc only puts it at 6-C.

Honda was pretty badly injured (but okay) after the attack and he gets half of the meteor bust result because his Sumo Headbutt allows him to propel himself forward.
I don't think you're understanding he's asking about if the meteor was a world killer and would've elimated humanity if so there's a much more comparable feat he could scale which we can link for you

What's the feat?

I see.

I don't think it's valid to scale personally.

Do you agree with the revisions so far by the way?

I see.

I don't think it's valid to scale personally.

Do you agree with the revisions so far by the way?
Fair and I'd like to wait and see the opinion of @SamanPatou since he's quite knowledgeable and is def a go to for this kinda thing regarding street fighter

Is that enough to warrant a durability feat? (no seriously, is it?)
Absolutely.

If I'm standing on a planet (for example) and it gets blown up but I don't sustain any serious injuries from the explosion then that's a durability feat.

Do you agree with the revisions by the way?

Yes I looked at them. I just think the first feat seems off since it's more of a direct chop to the ground without much presence of shockwaves.

Aside from that, shouldn't Chun-li be on the upgrades list due to her having canon scraps with C. Viper and Urien?

Yes I looked at them. I just think the first feat seems off since it's more of a direct chop to the ground without much presence of shockwaves.
The entire Island exploded into tiny chunks and Ryu was a few feet away from the epicenter so I think it's fine personally.
Aside from that, shouldn't Chun-li be on the upgrades list due to her having canon scraps with C. Viper and Urien?
SF3 era Chun-Li could get a possibly rating.

But I don't think she definitively scale to the high tiers.

Something still strikes me as a bit off with such feats this early in the timeline, but it also doesn't look wrong on paper. For the moment, I'm just going to not vote yes, not until I figure out what feels wrong, but I'm also not vote no and end up digging my own hole and looking like a dingus.

I hope you understand. I get that its rather annoying when voting sessions end up grinding to a halt and there's still a few people who just havent spoken up, but I just need more to think this trough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back