• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding FTL Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be light speed since both the laser and the Shockwave share the same difficulty... There is no reason for Kuma to use the Shockwave as a projectile since he has lasers if the shock wave didn't move at light speed...

That's terrible logic. That's like saying that lasers should actually be "bullet speed", because why would people use guns in the verse if people could easily dodge at the speed of light?

That's terrible logic. That's like saying that lasers should actually be "bullet speed", because why would people use guns in the verse if people could easily dodge at the speed of light?
I know but zoro out of breath dodging a Shockwave or zoro sweating dodging a lasers... That should mean something.... 🤷‍♂️ you can't deny the fact that zoro had tougher time dodging the shockwave...

I am bad with wording 😅 sometimes I'm good and then mostly I'm bad 😅 all I am doing is showing you what makes the most sense in the series... 🦧

Katakuri dodging him should scale since ichiji is FTL and defeating ichiji should also scale... You can't say Katakuri is only Relativistic when he defeats someone who is FTL easily....
13.jpeg
14.jpeg
This is a bad example to bring up. Katakuri is a known future-sight user. He knows where Ichiji's attack will be before it even starts. All he had to do was time his evasion.

Also, Katakuri being Rel+ and beating someone "FTL" is still believable if he has a massive precog advantage--like he does... Also again, Ichiji would only have proven FTL TRAVEL SPEED (via his boosters in Raid Suit), not Combat speed.

This is a bad example to bring up. Katakuri is a known future-sight user. He knows where Ichiji's attack will be before it even starts. All he had to do was time his evasion.

Also, Katakuri being Rel+ and beating someone "FTL" is still believable if he has a massive precog advantage--like he does... Also again, Ichiji would only have proven FTL TRAVEL SPEED (via his boosters in Raid Suit), not Combat speed.
Yes but katakuri didn't just defeat him... He completely blitzed him... Literally ichiji attacks katakuri and then next page is defeated. Its not only travel speed he can also attack that fast and react... And also knowing the future means nothing... You still need to dodge with the same speed... If katakuri dodged before then ichiji wouldn't attack

Last edited:

It should at least be applicable for its reaction speed, because otherwise it would cross the planet lol

I feel like you people don't know how a fight actually works... 😅 Calculating and power scalling won't fully teach you that... Katakuri will always be aware but if he was in trouble he would have done some sort of strategy beforehand to handle ichiji... But he didn't and blitzed him 👀 if you can attack while moving that fast it isn't only travel speed

Last edited:
Yes but katakuri didn't just defeat him... He completely blitzed him... Literally ichiji attacks katakuri and then next page is defeated. Its not only travel speed he can also attack that fast and react... And also knowing the future means nothing... You still need to dodge with the same speed... If katakuri dodged before then ichiji wouldn't attack
They fought offscreen in the manga...

I feel like you people don't know how a fight actually works... 😅 Calculating and power scalling won't fully teach you that... Katakuri will always be aware but if he was in trouble he would have done some sort of strategy beforehand to handle ichiji... But he didn't and blitzed him 👀 if you can attack while moving that fast it isn't only travel speed
You're the one who doesn't. Why are you saying this to people who have spent years on the wiki managing profiles? You my friend, have NO idea of what you're talking about.

You're the one who doesn't. Why are you saying this to people who have spent years on the wiki managing profiles? You my friend, have NO idea of what you're talking about.
Because I know how to fight in real life... And fighting offscreen means nothing... Katakuri made VERY quick work against ichiji...

Because I know how to fight in real life... And fighting offscreen means nothing... Katakuri made VERY quick work against ichiji...
Yeah so do I, I take BJJ and Wrestling. So still tell me why the hell are you comparing IRL to Fiction, literally appealing to reality. Also, how are you gonna say quickly without evidence? We know he got bodied, but it could’ve taken a while we don’t know. Stop committing fallacies by assuming without having proof and appealing to reality.

Yeah so do I, I take BJJ and Wrestling. So still tell me why the hell are you comparing IRL to Fiction, literally appealing to reality. Also, how are you gonna say quickly without evidence? We know he got bodied, but it could’ve taken a while we don’t know. Stop committing fallacies by assuming without having proof and appealing to reality.
Just look at the picture... Caesar files away crashes to fake ceasar and then you see defeated ichiji... Max 15 seconds

Prove that it happened quickly. Prove it, prove it, prove it. I’m waiting...
Well as you see here ichiji starts attacking katakuri and dodges... Ceasar flies away and crashes to fake ceasar and we know it didn't take long because we see ichiji still behind ceasar
13.jpeg

And then fake ceasar surprises ceasar that its brulee and ichiji is defeated.
14.jpeg

😁👍

GodlyCharmander: Can we implement this FTL Rayleigh calculation in this scaling?
GodlyCharmander: Kizaru is not FTL

Even though Kizaru ~ Rayleigh.

What is being argued? I'm assuming the calc got declined. Why is this thread still opened?

Well as you see here ichiji starts attacking katakuri and dodges... Ceasar flies away and crashes to fake ceasar and we know it didn't take long because we see ichiji still behind ceasar
13.jpeg

And then fake ceasar surprises ceasar that its brulee and ichiji is defeated.
14.jpeg
You said that he Blitzed Ichiji, where did he blitz him? For all we know it could’ve been ichiji just missing and then getting handed too. Plus how would you know the difference in time between those panels, it goes from one scene to another, it could’ve taken so long. We know this because we know in dragon ball goku and frieza had fought for a confirmed 5 minutes and their fight took multiple chapters and chapters, so you still haven’t proved that it happened instantly. Lack of proof fallacy l0l.

Last edited:
You said that he Blitzed Ichiji, where did he blitz him? For all we know it could’ve been ichiji just missing and then getting handed too. Plus how would you know the difference in time between those panels, it goes from one scene to another, it could’ve taken so long. We know this because we know in dragon ball goku and frieza had fought for a confirmed 5 minutes and their fight took multiple chapters and chapters, so you still haven’t proved that it happened instantly.
We know katakuri defeated ichiji when ceasar says brulee!!! And then looks back with bege to see that katakuri defeated ichiji we also see katakuri is unscratched and unbothered..

You said that he Blitzed Ichiji, where did he blitz him? For all we know it could’ve been ichiji just missing and then getting handed too. Plus how would you know the difference in time between those panels, it goes from one scene to another, it could’ve taken so long. We know this because we know in dragon ball goku and frieza had fought for a confirmed 5 minutes and their fight took multiple chapters and chapters, so you still haven’t proved that it happened instantly. Lack of proof fallacy l0l.
So you agree with Tempest but not me even tho we have similar points 😤🦧

We know katakuri defeated ichiji when ceasar says brulee!!! And then looks back with bege to see that katakuri defeated ichiji we also see katakuri is unscratched and unbothered..
Prove that it happened in the same time period. You got proof? It could've been after, maybe even before, maybe even simultaneously, do you have any possible way to prove it if it's offscreen? You really don't lol.

Also don't speak for other's... They might agree with me or disagree... You can't know that...

Prove that it happened in the same time period. You got proof? It could've been after, maybe even before, maybe even simultaneously, do you have any possible way to prove it if it's offscreen? You really don't lol.
It's not fully offscreen... They say their sentences and look back and ichiji is defeated..

Also don't speak for other's... They might agree with me or disagree... You can't know that...
Do you not see what you're saying? Would anyone agree to you calling them out on not knowing how fighting works despite them having way more experience than you? You make zero sense for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back