• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 11: Return

"Well you've been to Hueco Mundo right? The denizens of that world are Hollows, creatures made from souls that never passed and instead were corrupted. Using the Hogyoku, I can remove their masks, turning them into Arrancar, Hollows that have the powers of Soul Reapers, and grant them some Quincy powers too. You've met one of them, the person who brought you to this room." Kyouka explains

"Some Hollows, for various reasons, fail the process, or there are issues with getting them to undergo the process. In response to that, the other Arrancar toss them into a pool of Dangai liquid, where they break down." She continues

"Umm, well besides that stuff, I've been messing with some conceptual poisons. Although Nicholas has probably done more interesting things, maybe he would be willing to share some."

@Garden boiz

Fujin nods her head, she walks over to Nicholas. "Greetings, what have you been up to?"

@Dream place or whatever its called

og-Fujin contiues to write down notes and the such on the vents going on.

"Quite a few things, not all of which are something I can share just yet. Currently upgrading some of my existing technology."

Hl3 or bust said:
"Enough to create 8 Hogyokus."
"Uhhh..."

I snap my fingers, the ground bellow us shaking. It opens like a vault, draging out kilometers of land.

Bellow us is a kilometer in diameter hole that scretches down dozens of kilometers underground. Every centimeter of it has a piece of that material.

"That good?"

"Neat." She writes that down. "Anyways, I'm going to go do some upgrades myself." She summons 7 orbs around her. "So you around." She opens a portal to the Black Forest and leaves.

I'm silent for a moment.

"Yes. That will definitely work."

I put all of the material into my pocket space.

"I'll remember to bring you some of the finished ones when I'm done."

Grabbing the time slow device, I go to the Dangai. Delicately mashing a shitton of souls into the material, I turn on the device and go back to the Egypt base.

I give a thumbs u- oh he left. Ok.

Should i be making more crazy tinker tech or go out and explore the world?

Coin toss

Ok, exploring i go. I just walk into a random direction.

Meanwhile...

From seemily nowhere, a dojo falls into the middle of New York City. Magically, no damage or energy is released as the dojo impacts against the center.

Nicholas returns to working on the other projects as well as upgrading his tracking systems, another of him attempts to use the sample he obtained from the creature that destroyed Las Vegas combined with a high level tracking device to attempt and locate the being. Other bodies and armors work on the ship.

After the fusion separates, Jonathan simply returns to working on various projects.

Kyouka heads to the dangai, noticing what was being made

Huh, cool.

She bottles up more of the fluid from the walls. She opens a hole into one of the walls and drops some puppets in the void for safe keeping.

I wonder what would happen if I threw that machine into there too. Would the completed orbs just sit in the void or would they continue to fall through it? She thinks

Shrugging, she goes back to the Garden

"Ok, so Nicholas, hear me out, this is going to sound weird. I have this elixir thing and it can give you more abilties, and strengthen you, and your ability to resist certain things, further. The only issue is that it may come with the slight risks of (insert the negative effects here) and death." Kyouka explains

"I see, well, it should be rather simple for me to remove the risks, so I don't see why not." He answers, pausing his work briefly.

"Good, so the problem is, how to go about obtaining the elixir. It's already applied to 100% of my body, as you may know. So the only issue is transferring it to yourself as well." Kyouka explains

"I could uhhh... I could give it to you using certain methods, but if you have any other ideas as to how we could do so, I'm open to suggestions." She continues

"Uh... I think I'll leave that for you to decide what method you want. As long as it works, I'm fine with it, I suppose."

"..."

Why didn't he come up with another method?!

Kyouka looks down, grabbing Nicholas' hand, and dragging him to a room within a building in the imaginary number space.

"Well umm... I guess we can get started." She says, gesturing to the bed

I feel lewd things happening somewhere

Less than a second later, I return to the Dangai to see a fairly large pile of unstable Hogyokus along with a hole outside of the Dangai with several life-sized puppets floating around. I simply leave them.

I quickly fuse the unstable Hogyokus into each other, eventually resulting in 5 Hogyokus that are far more powerful than the original blueprints I discerned. I fuse with one of them, rapidly changing into a noticably thinner and blurrier figure than before, before heading back to the Egypt base with the time dilation machine.

Kyouka also embarassed, goes over to the bed and sits next to Nicholas, with her shirt removed as well.

"I'm going to begin." She says, turning to face Nicholas, still miffed that he didn't make an alternative method.

Placing her hand upon his chest, she closes her eyes, visualizing the transference of energy carrying the elixir.

"Gib dem wanderen Vogel das Trinkwasser der vom langen Weg kommt Benutz den Vogelrahmen"

With each line finished, her arm showed a more brilliant shade of green, like emeralds underneath the sun, contrasting with the usual red that was the color of her hair, and her mana when using magecraft.

"in dem der Schūssel richt angewendet wird. Ich spinne den Regenbogen in neuem selbst Heites Wetter, Regen, Wind, Schnee, Krieg, Ende, unuterbrochen, Nimm an, ohne anderer Meinung zu sein, ohne zu fallen."

She raises her other hand to her chest, her energy going across Nicholas' chest, infusing into him, like circuits in a machine, being powered by electricity.

"Es nimmit an, ohne zu fūrchten, ohne zu Zwei feln. Sieg im Freund, der auf eine Reise Entfert geht." The energy reaching more of Nicholas' body, causing pain in combination with the pain caused with the transference of Elixir

Eventually the process finishes, Kyouka moving her hand back from Nicholas, her energy having reached 100% of his body by this point, effectively giving him a 100% baptism

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas returns to working on the other projects as well as upgrading his tracking systems, another of him attempts to use the sample he obtained from the creature that destroyed Las Vegas combined with a high level tracking device to attempt and locate the being. Other bodies and armors work on the ship.

After the fusion separates, Jonathan simply returns to working on various projects.
It seems the creature no longer exists for you to find, or has gone somewhere beyond your capabilities to detect it.

I drop the dream barrier.

"I'm glad we came to an agreement. Okay now... shoo!"

"But... if Amy's okay with it, you can say good bye first. Just be quick about it."

"...Well, i was thinking in getting 2 of those things that we duplicate when we were Scarlet, you know, since Amy is not capable of doing that, it would be a nice reward for our services"

"The one that created those was controlled by Amy. The ones controlled by you two caused nothing but trouble."

I draw Ento Ju.

"Leave."

"Pretty sure that it was moslty controlled by me, but geez, we ain't gonna fight or anything dude, you can chill out mate"

Dilma says as she makes a "surrender" pose with her arms

og-Fujin stands up and stretches. "Guess that enough for now~." She opens a portal to the Black Forest and leaves to meet up with her other self that left the Garden.

"If I was anything less than perfectly calm, you would already be dead. Now, please leave if you're so insistent that you don't want to start a fight."

"All right, all right, no hard feeling, we're leaving. Come on cutie, let's try find one of those cryptoids that you talked about"

Dilma said as she goes towards the exit

Nicholas stands up, seeming completely unfazed, he puts his coat back on.

"Well, it seems to have worked, that ship is also nearing completion, so now it seems we only have to wait for Andrew to prepare."

"Okay"

Ruby says as she follows Dilma outside the base.

Meanwhile in the chinese base, the mist clones of Scarlet have disappeared, but so did the mist clone defenses and the bounded field.

@Phoenix

"Indeed, let's hope he's prepared as well." Kyouka says, putting her shirt back on, and removing both of them from the Imaginary Number Space, appearing back in Nicholas' lab

Kyouka bows slightly before heading out of the lab, going to relax in a quiet area of the Garden as she let her Arrancar continue her work

The Espada all select some strong Arrancar as Fracciónes, and train them directly

It's time.

Sapheram opens his eyes and teleports to the entrance of Layala's base again.

"May I come in?"

"So what are we waiting for? Those Cryptids won't be found by themselves!"

Dilma says as she summons her Persona to take her to the UK

"Now that the charlatans are gone, I have something for you all."

I pull all but one Hogyoku from my pocket dimension.

"These are known as Hogyokus, or "Breakdown Spheres." They cause your desires and the desires of those around you to become reality, as well as reactively evolving you in stressful situations, when they fuse with you. These ones are......very powerful, so I'd be careful with them."

Nicholas creates a few more Hogyoku for himself before configuring some of the weaponry for the upcoming fight, setting it up in such a way that it doesn't recognize the other summoned individuals as targets and make it impossible for them to be damaged by the weaponry.

Jonathan picks up one of the Hogyoku.

"Quite impressive." He comments.

Back