• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 11: Return

Nicholas works on the Jeweled Sword, attempting to replicate it and its abilities to a greater extent, as well as attempting to create a reactor based on its principles that draws in energy from infinite universes.

Dilma sighs

"Argh, fine. Amy, defuse us, i've seen enough, if nothing that we say will make you change your mind about Layla, than i guess that we are just wasting time here."

Nicholas eventually works out more and more of the Second Magic, utilizing its abilities to create a reactor that draws energy from infinite universes, as well as several replicas of the sword. He briefly vanishes from the Garden and the universe, but quickly returns.

"It appears to have worked." He states to Kyouka.

"So you managed to learn Kaleidoscope? Good job, I knew you had it in you." Kyouka responds cheerfully

"Thank you." Nicholas says, handing back the Jeweled Sword and a few replicas of it to Kyouka.

"Well, that's taken care of, do you want to do something or should I continue working on the ship?" He then continues.

"That stone you gave me is also quite useful."

"Well I don't really need anything but, if you could also teach me the way to use Kaleidoscope, that would be nice. If not, you can continue working on the ship." Kyouka says, taking the Jeweled Swords back

Ruby just wait for the fusion to end, since it seem she can't so anything else, while gently holding Dilma by the arm.

"Very well, I'll try and teach you, though there's a few other things I'll be directing in the meantime as well, such as upgrading anti-Challenger weapons, such as Stasis Fields, various stealth tools and a weapon that can condense its target into a black hole." Nicholas states to Kyouka before beginning to attempt and teach her the Second Magic.

Learning process intensifies

An Arrancar goes to greet Fujin

"Hello, what brings you here?" He asks politely

"My News senses told me you and Nicholas did something newsworthy, so I came to see what it was." The doppelgänger says.

"Oh, Nicholas and Kyouka are currently doing something, I'm not sure if it's really newsworthy though, or if you'll get much interaction out of them, but they are in there." The Arrancar says, pointing in the direction of the room they were in

Learning continues to intensify until Phoenix comments agai

"Well you can head on in then." The Arrancar says, heading back to what he was doing

The two eventually come upon the door to the room Kyouka and Nicholas were in, the Arrancar opens the door and enters, waiting for Fujin to do so as well before he closes the door

Inside, Kyouka is still learning, although it's clear that she is nearly done

Seeing as the teaching process is done, Nicholas turns his attention to Fujin. Armors and other bodies work in the background.

"Did you need something? I do not believe what we are doing is particularly newsworthy to anyone in this world." He says.

"Fair enough I guess." Kyouka says

"So you're covering the story of the two of us learning Magic then?" She asks

"Well, Nicholas learned True Magic and I asked him to teach it to me, to which he obliged."

"I do not believe that would be a good idea for you, I apologize." Nicholas states.

"Is there anything else you'd want to know?" He then asks.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to see what my News senses were picking up." She looks around. "What were you doing anyways?"

"Well then, thank you very much for helping me- I suppose I'll see you later" Crunkledunk says awkwardly

The Crunkles have dealt with the ancient ghost that appeared by replicating its ectoplasmic energy to allow for weapons that were able to dispatch of it lmost immediately. The Crunkles are currently developing their civilisation further, spreading out to different solar systems, while creating more devices. They have started a design for a collective conscious, which they have used on an alien population. On approaching this rather advanced civilisation they provided greater technology as gifts, and in exchange the Crunkles formed a strange energy field around their planet. What occurred then was the formation of an even stranger micro chip. Said micro chip can be plugged into the head of an individual, giving them an exponential superiority to the sum of the planets intelligence and consciousness.

"No problem. Before you go..."

Sapheram holds out his hand and a bit of transparent aura goes into Crunkle's body.

"With this you can call for me wherever in the universe you may be and I'll be able to come to you. See you again some time." Sapheram says before teleporting away.

@junko

"Well, before you came here, Nicholas started teaching me what he learned, prior to that, we came back from a fair and I went to check on the Arrancar and collect the remnants of the failed hollows."

Hl3 or bust said:
I wonder if Tiro is done yet......

I go back to Hueco Mundo, leaving some ribbon clones behind just in case.
Tiro comes over to Eike, looking like a sleep deprived scientist.

"Hey. How much did you want again?"

While Kyouka and Fujin talk, Nicholas works on other things in the background, including improving some of his existing technology, he also disappears somewhere for a few moments at a time every once in a while.

Sapheram had gone back to the Himalayas and was meditating, running many simulations through his head and strengthening his aura.

@Paul

"I'm gooing to need some context on what those last two things are." Fujin says while writing down some notes.

Back