• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

Last Thread

Players

Registration Thread and Meta

Random Details

Charge Powers

[New Tier is 8-B. New Speed is baseline Hypersonic. Regen Cap is now Mid, and Lifting strength is Class 5. All characters have Resistance to Mind Manipulation on the level of 500 people and Resistance to Power Mimicry, as well as possessing Dimensional Storage. Lifting Strength is limited to Superhuman. Techniques above the tier will be Higher, and stat amp cap will be 2x.]

[It is now 23:00 GMT]

[Reposting]

"I heard that ********, love you too"

Dilma saided as she exit the abandoned house

Good grief, the guy is truly a piece of Art. Misterious as ****, anyway, better to not draw attention, but i need to know what is going on on the world

Dilma than goes in a cafe that was far away from the house

"Hey barman, give me the best one you have, i need to take some things out of my head"

"Difficult times, aren't they?"

"Difficult times, difficult life, difficult partner, difficult everything. At this point, i just want to drink some shit to lose my head for a few moments"

"Well, i won't blame ya, with all this killers and strange events happening, one would want that, since the "end of the world" is coming soon, for the looks of it" The Bartender says as he handles a drink for Dilma

As Dilma is drinking the shot, she was watching the news

"Chaos is forming towards all the globe. As the events of what happened in Atlanta started to upscale, with the peek of it being the assassination of the United States of America. Furthermore, it was caused by individuals with, apparently, super powers, and soon after that, Dinosaurs started to roam free in all of the Country. While many people declared that this is the end of the world, and such, the indexes of suicide started to grow in a very fast way, however, as we all thought that the world was doomed, several people with superpowers started to kill the dinosaurs and help people"

Then it shows a vided being recorded by a cellphone, wich was very shaky, but it was noticeable that someone was helping the citizens while killing the dinosaurs [It is you Dusty]

"However, many believe that this is but a simple plan to make us believe in their word, facilitating their invasion of important Nations to kill the World leaders. Are they really our enemies? Or the killing of the President was a mistake? Now the Weather"

Dilma than stopped paying attention to the news

"Man, do you really believe that they are here to save us, like if they were some type of Messias?" Dilma asked, visibly altered by the drink

"I don't know, some look friendly, but the assassination of the President have no excuse, it was a cold blooded murder, but there was that guy here who was helping the people. I think that they are in some kinda of war or something, with a good side and a bad side"

"I like that theory, seems legit" Dilma than drinked other shot

"You know, that robot looks cute, i wonder if it has a penis, and if it can tires" Dilma than took another shot.

"Man, i really need someone who really knows how to make sex and last more than a couple of seconds, Hic"

"Well, good luck with that miss. I would do something for you, but i am already committed" The Bartender says as he shows his wedding ring

"I wasn't really wanting to do with you, anyway, thanks for the drinks, i will find some place to rest, see ya" Dilma saided as she put money on the balcony and leaved the place

[ Reposting ]

I come out of the shadows and put my hand to the barrier gently.

"I apologize for not trying this earlier, I didn't think you would respond. For what purpose have you brought us to this world?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ Reposting ]

I come out of the shadows and put my hand to the barrier gently.

"I apologize for not trying this earlier, I didn't think you would respond. For what purpose have you brought us to this world?"
The Strange Presence does not respond

I create my own copy.

"Stay here and let me know when the masks are ready," I say and then teleport to Nicholas and switch to my vehicle mode.

"Unfortunately, I can only do so much with these. Ugh, well, I'll do what I can"

First one I'll do is Ruru.

Ruru is a powerful helmet of ancient origins. Despite being thing and lightweight, it is very durable. It allows the user to release a large amount of burning light. This can be focused to a small degree in a somewhat condensed beam from the mask.

[Heat Manipulation and increased power for the mask, now a more durable helmet version]

Fujin floats up to the strnge barrier. "Excuse me, could you please allow me access?" She says, asking the entity if hse can enter.

Junkoposter said:
Fujin floats up to the strnge barrier. "Excuse me, could you please allow me access?" She says, asking the entity if hse can enter.
You are allowed through

Dilma than decided to encounter someone that good give her a good ride. If it was the alcohol, the wish of having a good sex or just her Lust taking over herself, it didn't mattered, she was determined to find someone that wasn't down in only a few seconds. Feeling that she wasn't drunk enough, she stole a drips from a beggar and started to drink it

After some walking she enters in a random house, wich, by coincidence, was a house that housed a small group of 11 Drug dealers. Since they were not high at the moment, each of them gets their guns pointed at Dilma.

"Who the **** are you?! Did you just rat us Lula?"

"What the **** man, we are in this business together, she must be a Cop or some shit!"

She then takes a swig

"You know, i was supposed to either kill you or just your leader and take over your gang or something. But tonight, i just want some fun"

"By the way, you can try to shoot me, it won't make a difference. You can even do that now if it is your thing"

After some minutes, Dilma exit the house, visibly frustraded

"GOD ******* DAMN IT! Are these people borned with a ******* problem? I was supposed to be the fast one, not them! ******* hell, the one that i had more fun just lasted 30 seconds! How these people can do in this world?! Eh, better just go back to the abandoned house, i will gain more there"

Dilma than started to go back to the house, while she steals another drips. But she steal keeps an eye to see if someone is following her.

@Everything

Dilma enters the abandoned house and goes back to the room where Alexander is, while taking a swig, after she reaches the room, she colapses on the floor and started to cry

"BUaaa, Darling, no one here can last in the bed, they are just a bunch of idiots who burst after just some simple movements and get exausted after round one! THIS MUST BE A NIGHTMARE, THERE IS NO EXPLANATION! Hic"

Dilma says, visibly drunk

[Oh yeah, ok. I am not to descriptive but i willl turn down it. I didn't know that it bothered you, apologies]

@Drite

"I fail to see how this is my problem or what you think I should do, but can you please remove your drunken mess from my floor, I am trying to do some planning here and your babbling is hurting my concentration."

"Huh, well OK. Slightly ungrateful of Charley but it's nit like I care- I am getting breakfast."Crunkledunk starts walking out of the room but then stops and pints at Exodus' character (sorry I forgot) "Hey if you've been upgrading people's stuff I would appreciate it if you upgraded my suit- I just want a general upgrade and improved energy manipulation- strengthening my force fields and blasts. If you don't want to help me that's fine- I guess I understand."

[Sorry for not existing for a while]

After some time, Nicholas and the group arrive at an area of space, seemingly empty to most of them, as the station was still cloaked, the armor traveling with Nicholas flew closer and let out an EMP, deactivating the station's cloaking systems and revealing it to everyone.

Malcolm Dennis Malcovich

"Oh, intruders. . . " The station was three miles of powerfully durable, energy resistant metals floating in space, thankfully the back up power was still functional. . . The scientist's agents were everywhere, over a hundred super soldiers all equipped with energy weapons. The scientist himself was guarded by two powerful androids and he was waiting for the intruders. A communications was opened for Nicholas'es ship (or his armor, at any rate). "Nicholas, that is your name isn't it. I recommend you turn back now. I have no quarrel with you."

"Huh, these cornflakes are surprisingly good- hey! Everyone try these, they are actually delicious" Crunkledunk comments while sitting on a stool in the dining area

@Drite

Suddenly the roof of the shed is broken by a T-Rex, a copy of Megalith above him with the sword stuck in the throat of the dinosaur.

"Most dangerous predator of the Cretaceous !? Yes! Sure!", He exclaims, pulling out his sword and then placing two fingers on the right side of his head.

"Other copies, I saved the child from the T-Rex by teleporting to another place, I think I did some collateral damage"

"Threatening to poison the entire United States is what makes you have a quarrel with me. I cannot allow such large scale damage, as this interferes with my own plans. Surrender or be eliminated." The armor responds.

Nicholas' analysis quickly finds an opening in the station's hull, blasting a hole with Repulsor Rays, he quickly opens a path inside, entering the station.

"Damn these are some nice cornflakes... Damn it I got distracted- hey! Any of you" Crunkledunk runs into the room "Hey idiots! I've got a job for you!"

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Threatening to poison the entire United States is what makes you have a quarrel with me. I cannot allow such large scale damage, as this interferes with my own plans. Surrender or be eliminated." The armor responds.

Nicholas' analysis quickly finds an opening in the station's hull, blasting a hole with Repulsor Rays, he quickly opens a path inside, entering the station.
"This is a professional courtesy. Please turn back, I only wish what's mine. If you turn back now I will acquire what's mine some other way."

Back