• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

The Divine Phoenix said:
One of the armors turns its attention to Ruby's request, he quickly constructs a wristwatch that can function as a radar and scanner comparable to the ones he installed in the others, handing it to her.
"This should do." The armor says
"Thanks a lot !"

Ruby says very happily, while starring at the device.

Crunkle clones also start pouring out from his dimensional storage to start to try and attack the other agents

@Faruel

"Ok dad, just don't do beat me up like you did when i was younger"

Dilma answered as she holds the Golem's hand

Crunkledunk curiously collects a few samples of the jungle and then uses enhanced senses to find the snake, changing it from half strength to half speed and creates a giant portal under it leading it to the location of where the others would be blocking it from going back to the jungle.

A stealth drone flies up to Dilma and sneakily places a bit of equipment on her.

"Just in case we need to incapacitate her" he says telepathically to Megalith

"Gods damnit! You disgusting Humans are just like Nazis these days aren't you!?" The serpent derided. The creature breathed deeply and opened a third eye in it's forehead, before it phased through through the station's metallic materials and began to run for it's life throughout the station, through the walls and decks.

@Drite

The copy emits a sigh and then teleports them both to the base.

Arrived changes shape, assuming the appearance of a ma.

Crunkledunk enhances his speed and teleports to the snake before using nerve gas on it (and breaks its resistance to it it has any)

Nicholas' armor also collects some samples from the jungle, it allows the creature to retreat, as it seems to lack any intent to attack.

"I will be entering stealth now, you will have to move forward separately." Nicholas states, the armor activates stealth mode, turning invisible, Nicholas himself both activates stealth mode and utilizes Presence Concealment, heading forward into the station now, analyzing it as he goes.

The trek throughout the space station seems to go smoothly for a while. For what seems like it could be half and hour you have made it half way through the central interior, and discover a turbo lift leading to the Operations.

@Faruel

"What, where did you took me dad? This is not home, this is weird, and why are you more like me now? Wasn't you like, a stone guy?"

Crunkledunk teleports the incapacitated snake up to the others with himself "Just in case he tried anything" Crunkledunk explained dropping it on the ground

@Spider

"You're not the only one who can pass through the walls," I say, using the power of the Kakama mask, increasing my speed and becoming intangible.

I fly, crossing the walls and chasing the snake.

Crunkledunk communicates with Nicholas "what are you seeing- if you get into a brawl send me your coordinates so I can teleport everyone to you"

"Thank you."

I start flying around at high speeds along the coast until I see a large figure on the beach.

An earth golem?

The golem raises its fist and is about to smash the beach. Under it, I can see several people running away in terror.

Uh, I should probably stop that.

I begin breathing in a way that thrills my muscles, increasing my strength and speed several times.

I pull out my new sword and extend the blade with shadows.

First Form: Water Surface Slice!

I slice the golem's head off as I pass it at high speeds. Since its movement was stopped, the people below are no longer in danger of being punched. However, the giant head is now falling down and is big enough to crush several people.

Uh oh.

I sheathe my sword and reach out for the head, sending my shadows to grab it and stop it from falling. I wait until everyone has left the area under it and gently lay the head down. I land next to the head and sit down.

Phew, that was emotionally draining.

One of the people walk up to me. It's a girl in a one piece.

"Hey, why did you help us? Aren't you evil?"

Oh no, my dark and spiky clothing has made me look like an evil stereo type. Hmm. I probably shouldn't be wearing this many layers as a Beach King anyways.

I suddenly stand up and rip off everything I'm wearing above the waist, revealing my chiseled body.

The girl blushes.

"Uh, wha-"

I flex, showing off my pectorals and biceps.

"I am the Beach King of the Fifth Heaven."

The girl blushes harder, staring at my muscles.

"Oh, okay."

Kyouka heads forwards through the station with her bounded field up, preventing herself from being ambushed and concealing her presence

She makes it to the turbo lift and waits to see if the others make it there and then heads up after a bit

@Drite

"The real me is more made of something that for you would be incomprehensible, the form of Mecha-Golem is more the avatar with which I wander around the multiverse ... and I became human to pass through the door"

"A turbo lift leading to the "Operations" portion of this station. I have not been attacked at present." Nicholas communicates to Crunkledunk, entering Spirit Form to fly up the lift, the armor follows him up, both still in stealth.

@Faruel

"Wait, why are you not human? That seems wron-hic-g, humans are neat, like super neat, like they have those things wich are c-hic-ool"

Dilma than colapses into the floor

"Man, my life is really fuc-hic-ked up, isn't it? First man i met and i already do everything for a good ni-hic-ght in the bed, yeah... i suck"

(I fly too, if that's what you are saying also I used nerve gas so it would be hard to evade. Don't really care though- the situation is cooler this way)

@Faurel1998 "I'm not killing you! It's The Doctor who's killing you!" "I said Go Get Him! And take me with you! Not murder me please!"

Ruby sees the golem came back to base, brining along another person.

She get close to the two of them.

"Hi there Megalith."

She say to him.

"Goodevening Miss"

She say to her.

@Drite

"Don't say that, you can still do a lot to improve yourself, you humans are tenacious," says the copy, using the power of Matatu's mask to telekinetically lift her.

@ Overlord775

"Hi Ruby", the copy greets.

@Spider

I teleport myself in front of the snake, using the power of Komau's mask to control his mind.

"Stop!"

@Faruel

"I-hic- disagree. I am a piss of shit and nobody likes me, buaaaa" Dilma started to cry, but shortly after, she fell asleep while snoring really loud

"Zzzzzzzzzz"

@Overlord775

"I don't know, I just know that she's drunk and that she has powers like us ... not a good combination ... and also that I am her father now," I whisper.

Nicholas and his armor, having reached the top, head into the Operations area, analyzing it along the way and using their scanning to search for the scientist himself.

Eventually, the other 93 Security guards swarm you. . . "Okay, looks like you were dumb enough to split up, schmucks in a horror movie! Hands up, Scientist!" The security chief demands.

@Faruel1998 Looking at you, the serpent hisses in disdain. . . It has resisted your mind hax but it has nowhere to go. "IF you're going to kill me, I will have to fight you first!"

Back