• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

[...Is that because we ruined your date or because of my lewd stuff? Well, both are kinda understandable tbh]

Kyouka enters the station behind Nicholas and deactivates transparency

"Ok lets take care of this guy quickly. Alive or dead doesn't matter."

Dilma looks at the stone monster than at her Drink

"Alexander, i think that those guys were drink this with weed or something, cause there is a big monster with a dinosaur here for me. Eh, still good stuff"

Dilma than takes a swig

With the hull of the station opened, an android and six agents of Doctor Malcovich all appear in front of the intruders. (All of them are 8-C except for the Android, the Android is 8-B). They each pull out energy weapon to deal with their threats, and hope to take them out.

[More for the second, the thing of the date let's leave it to another role play ... I'll find the way to make all of you pay for that]

" I have found the means to create entirely renewable energy, and created the cures for almost all widespread, previously considered "incurable diseases". I don't expect credit- but I do expect substantial payment. I will send you all the information you need on the formula to create the cures and I will give you my light manipulator. You're a fan of advancement aren't you? And isn't that better then lay? And remember while I would have used this to become supreme leader- I've had a change of heart, but I am willing to change my mind given any transgressive behaviour. Now I am going to visit the real you at the space station" Crunkledunk gives all the information to the armours hurriedly and then looks at some coordinates and teleports outside the space station- though is too far away to communicate with the characters.

"Fine, let's get started," I exclaim, taking the Great Sword, electricity flows into the blade.

I thrust the sword into the ground, creating an electric dome that widens, triggering an electromagnetic pulse.

@Drite

The copy of Megalith looks at Dilma with a strange look.

"The term is Mecha-Golem, not monster ... besides ... are you drunk?"

"Arrogant as ever, though if he keeps working for humanity it's all the better for me, if he becomes a threat he can be taken care of." Nicholas thinks upon hearing that through the armors.

The armors themselves begin working with the formula to construct the cure-all, the armors also neglect to mention that Nicholas had already constructed similar formulae.

(Nicholas is probably better at technology, but Sherlock Holmes, Iron man and Nicholas Tesla don't really have a history in biology and chemistry- Lex Luther actually has shown himself to cure stuff like that a bunch of times- not telling you to edit, just saying)Crunkledunk teleports to the others "Uh, could you do with any help- for efficiency's sake?"

"Yes, she is. Drunk enough not to realize a no after being told to go somewhere else and being ignored. So tell me robot what are you doing here?"

[Natural Born Genius can be used to make me skilled in most fields, combined with the incredible processing speed of his mind, it should be plausible, also my cure may involve nanomachines]

"It would be useful, yes." Nicholas states to Crunkledunk as he appears.

@Everything- Crunkle clones and mechanical machinations approach the building-" Uh you need any help there big guy?"

(@Divine- Perfectly fair ) "Alright" Crunkledunk surrounds himself with force fields perfectly aligned to his body shale and teleports to the Android, shooting multiple energy blasts at its face- trying to decipher its attack pattern.

Ruby is getting bored.

"Uhm, hey doc, would ya mind giving me some detection and radar tech ?"

I ask to one of the armors.

@ Tago, Drite

Noting the clone, the copy of Megalith moves from the dinosaur.

"Take it to the base for analysis," he says, then turns to the woman and kneels, scanning her

"I don't think it would be wise to drink when you have powers like ours," he says.

" If you don't want me here then that's fine I suppose- though we've already analysed all the other dinosaurs and I feel it would be unlikely that this one would be any different"

One of the armors turns its attention to Ruby's request, he quickly constructs a wristwatch that can function as a radar and scanner comparable to the ones he installed in the others, handing it to her.

"This should do." The armor says as it gets back to producing more cure-alls.

"Hey, what are you doing here by the way shades?" (@Everything does Alex have any super detective and technological abilities?)

@Drite

The copy raises an eyebrow at Dilma's phrase, and then incinerates the corpse of the dinosaur with a shot of its rifle.

"Of course, everything you want ...", he says in a sarcastic tone, obviously not enough understandable from the drunken Dilma.

The Android's personal shields activate, only dissipate from the combined fire from the two protagonists. The man lunges at Nicholas and attempts to rip his head off with massive strength.

The man finds himself stopped by a forcefield projected by Nicholas' body.

Due to now being wide open, Nicholas uses this opportunity, analyzing the perfect spot to strike, to fire a fully charged repulsor ray directly at the attacker.

The armor with Nicholas begins absorbing the station's power.

The android is now dead. . . so are the six other agents working for Doctor Malcovich. Doctor Malcovich pushes a button on his security system and suddenly, what appears to be a massive prehistoric serpent slithers through his habitation chambers and finds it'self in front of Nicholas and the others.

It looks towards them and you could have sworn it was smiling at you. "Go get him!" The Serpent encourages. "And take me with you."

Crunkledunk halves the opponents strength and doubles his own before teleporting in its mouth and ripping it up.

@Spider

I create a wave of electricity with Great Sword, directing it against the snake.

@Drite

"Mh ... come, I'll take you to drink a coffee, it will make you feel better", exclaims the copy, lowering his hand on the ground.

Dusty Raider said:
Charley opens fire on the serpent with his overwhelming amount of weaponary.
The serpent is very surprisingly fast and agile for a long coiled reptile with no arms or legs. . . It seems to fly back towards it's habitation chambers before hiding in what appears to be a jungle.

Back