• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

Dan begins to think, if I could teleport, I wonder what else I can do, then Mar began to test.

"Come on" he said, hitting the spiderma sign that he makes when he throws a web, but nothing happened.

"Kaio-Ken" Nothing happened.

"Rassenga" nothing happens.

"Shazam!" either.

"AAAhhh" Dan becomes frustrated and fidgets until he accidentally shoots a bolt of energy that vaporizes a stone.

"A" he Probo again managing to launch another bolt of power.

and so I continue practicing looking for more powers

"Uh, nice ... but, anyway you two are able to fly?"
"Nope! But as you saw earlier, that explosion I did propelled me, so if I can use my skin to try and maybe create constant explosions, I can mantain momentum and keep myself in the air. Either that or I could try building-grappling but I don't think I can do that properly."

Dan begins to think, if I could teleport, I wonder what else I can do, then Mar began to test.

"Come on" he said, hitting the spiderma sign that he makes when he throws a web, but nothing happened.

"Kaio-Ken" Nothing happened.

"Rassenga" nothing happens.

"Shazam!" either.

"AAAhhh" Dan becomes frustrated and fidgets until he accidentally shoots a bolt of energy that vaporizes a stone.

"A" he Probo again managing to launch another bolt of power.

and so I continue practicing looking for more powers
"NICE!" Joesph shouted, walking towards the man,

"pretty fancy power you got there!"

Joesph continued to search inside himself for more powers. picking up a stone, he suddenly felt it...grow in his hand, becoming several times larger as he unconsciously activating his Scaled Up skill, causing the object to visibly increasing in size in his hands.

A detective... That seems fun.

"Right that doesn't seem natural."

Ayda tries to sense if anything else is off about the clouds.

Those around her might have noticed that it seemed to be getting colder by the minute.
Nothing else is visible

Dan keeps testing and discovers that he can manipulate his energy to create a barrier.

"I wonder if i can do this" Dan runs up and climbs on a table, and then decides to jump down.

"To infinity and beyond!" To his surprise he didn't float and hit him face on the floor.

"auch"

Hinata nods and begins heading in the direction she pointed.
@white house
Those of you in the area are able to notice that it doesn’t seem to have any supernatural forced within it. It does have numerous guards up top and around the area however

Miles scratches his head looking at their current predicaments.

"Right, to get in. If we are still going with the diplomacy idea, then getting those guys to get us inside is our best bet."

At least they haven't speed spotted yet. Seems that whatever is causing the abnormalities isn't coming from the guards.

"And are you good at doing that ?"

The woman in white simply asks the detective ( @CrimsonStarFallen )

"Strange. No signs of any sort of supernatural force."

The figure concluded.

"If any of you could convince them, that would be the easiest way to get in."

Miles scratches his head again. He looks worried.

"I sure hope so."

He walks towards the ones at the front of the White House. He waves and decides to go for a simple tactic.

"Hello. We're here for business. Important business."

Miles scratches his head again. He looks worried.

"I sure hope so."

He walks towards the ones at the front of the White House. He waves and decides to go for a simple tactic.

"Hello. We're here for business. Important business."
As you move closer to the White House, the guards open fire on you, along with the other snipers situated up top

"Well, that's not right. I see no reason for why they would attack on sight."

The figure raised its hand, but did not do anything else yet.

This was expected. Fortunally, the trajectory of the bullets, the time they go off... it's all quite clear to see.

Once you reach the scale of supersonic speeds, where miliseconds seem like a long time, the rate of fire in guns matters a lot. Miles extends his hands as they go off, grabbing each bullet out of the air at surgical precision so as to not have them violently rip through his hands. This goes on for a while, in his perspective at least, while only seconds pass for the guards.

Eventually, once the rate of fire stops, he simply drops the bullets on the ground. They, ultimately, still drew blood, but he manages to hide that fact.

"That's the business. I assume this kind of stuff isn't normal here, so I suggest you let us talk with Mr President. Peacefully, of course." he says, mustering up an inhuman amount of sincerity within his voice.

Essence approached Miles' location, raising a hand to mend any wounds he got as well.

"We wish to speak with the head of this country, urgently."

They added.

This was expected. Fortunally, the trajectory of the bullets, the time they go off... it's all quite clear to see.

Once you reach the scale of supersonic speeds, where miliseconds seem like a long time, the rate of fire in guns matters a lot. Miles extends his hands as they go off, grabbing each bullet out of the air at surgical precision so as to not have them violently rip through his hands. This goes on for a while, in his perspective at least, while only seconds pass for the guards.

Eventually, once the rate of fire stops, he simply drops the bullets on the ground. They, ultimately, still drew blood, but he manages to hide that fact.

"That's the business. I assume this kind of stuff isn't normal here, so I suggest you let us talk with Mr President. Peacefully, of course." he says, mustering up an inhuman amount of sincerity within his voice.
The guards of course, aren’t able to tell what you did in that time frame. Those close by don't stop to hear you out and keep shooting, and the snipers on the roof can’t hear you anyway.

The being’s cloak crumbles as if the creature wearing it has vanished. Those who are perceptive and curious will notice an ant trundling across the grass, approaching the guards on the ground at super speed.

Essence raises their hand again, and a yellowish barrier appears in front of both of them to block the incoming shots.

A few pillars of water form in front of that to halt them further as well.

Essence raises their hand again, and a yellowish barrier appears in front of both of them to block the incoming shots.

A few pillars of water form in front of that to halt them further as well.
Seeing this, the guards move back as people running away scatter around them. One of them throws something which looks like a grenade towards the group of you. Obviously, from your perspective it’s far too slow to catch you off guard, but it’s noticeably some sort of flash bang

A burst of water shoots at the flying grenade to knock it further away from them.

"Try to avoid hurting anyone. Though, if you must, I will heal them afterwards."

Suddenly a large amount of the now fleeing guards are hit with the knowledge of every occurrence - no matter how insignificant - going on in countless alternate earths. The knowledge is overwhelming and seems to last an eternity, but from the perspective of the party and the other guards the experience passes almost instantly; the affected guards sent into a comatose state soon after.

Last edited:
"Man, you'd expect after emptying their entire cartridge at someone and them not even moving, they would at least slow down a little." Miles says in a lower voice.

He notices the fast ant and hopes that trouble doesn't come out of that.

Moving at this world of slow motion, he proceeds to move to two guards who are closest to each other an- he watches them getting knocked down by ants.

"Okay. Communications have not been established."

He jumps to the roof, where one sniper is. He grabs a nerve in the sniper that makes him stop moving in any relevant ways.

"Listen. We are beings from another universe. Supernatural creatures, if you couldn't tell. Now, you better let us see Mr. President or things will only escale down even futher."

As the ground level guards are incapacitated, the other sniper raises is hand in surre as you take out the other one

”Alright, we’ll stop! Jesus Christ, what the hell.“

The man shakes a bit, as he pulls out a phone and makes a call

”Yeah, we have an issue out here. I’m… not really sure how to explain it so just send someone…”

"Nevermind."

The figure stated before seeing what happened to the guards.

It rides up to the roof on a pillar of water, landing near the detective.

With his other hand, Miles massages the guard's shoulder, calming him down, and let's him do his work. He looks shocked but determined.

"Actually, can't you check the ants that knocked the guard's down? I have a feeling it may be that one... squid, thing, that gave me a spook earlier." He says to Essence.

With his other hand, Miles massages the guard's shoulder, calming him down, and let's him do his work. He looks shocked but determined.

"Actually, can't you check the ants that knocked the guard's down? I have a feeling it may be that one... squid, thing, that gave me a spook earlier." He says to Essence.
The guard pulls away, clearly being disconcerted by the detective. Within a minute, a worried looking agent comes out and looks around, seemingly for your group

Essence glanced over.

"They feel the same as that presence did. And feel very strange. Like a living distortion."

They then looked at the arriving agent.

"Your people shot at us first. We had no intention of fighting. We are merely here to see the leader of this country."

"We need to talk to the President. As you might gleam, we aren't from here. Surely, the President would want to make sure the US is the first on good terms with interdimensional travelers." He says smugly.

The guard just shook his head as the agent silently led the group to the office

”I don’t get paid enough for this…”

Eventually, your group finds itself in front of the entrance to the Oval Office, and as you make your way in, you see that the one sitting in the seat is an older wonan

“Well, I assume you guys are the supposed “offworlders”, huh….”

"You would be correct."

Even in the face of a person of incredible power as this woman, Miles remains unphased. Good thing he gained nerves of steel as a superpower, somehow.

"First of all, we come in peace. At least, our little group here does. We want to exchange information with you, and make sure we are, more or less, on the same wavelength here."

"That's right. I'd like to know about the state of the world as a whole."

The figure stated. They also seemed utterly unbothered by being here.

"You would be correct."

Even in the face of a person of incredible power as this woman, Miles remains unphased. Good thing he gained nerves of steel as a superpower, somehow.

"First of all, we come in peace. At least, our little group here does. We want to exchange information with you, and make sure we are, more or less, on the same wavelength here."
The woman puts on a pair of blades and gives the group a look over while squinting

”And what sort of information is that? I already have information on you, or at the very least, I can make a good guess. If you want to discuss things, you have to make an offer in return.”

"Well, there's more of us out there. We have information on them. I myself am a detective, so I could do work if needed."

“That doesn’t help your predicament. In order for you to go and ask for some sort of deal to be made, you can’t just come in and claim you have something to offer me without any proof? Maybe I’m at a disadvantage here, but America won’t make a deal with you for no reason.”

"We can give you the information we have on what summoned us here, as well as what it has requested of us."

The figure spoke up.

"Because the events that follow are certain to have a significant influence upon this world. Consider how easily we, who were not hostile, made our way here. Now imagine the things that could happen if someone hostile got their hands on this power. Knowledge on what is going on is your best chance of protecting yourselves."

The figure answered.

"Knowing the current objective we were given by the power that brought us here would be the first step to finding out the nature of the events that brought those that are supernatural to you, here."

"Well, I think I'll do the point of view", Asher replied to then starting to fly up in the sky, looking around in search for the nearest city.

Dan keeps testing and discovers that he can manipulate his energy to create a barrier.

"I wonder if i can do this" Dan runs up and climbs on a table, and then decides to jump down.

"To infinity and beyond!" To his surprise he didn't float and hit him face on the floor.

"auch"
Joesph laughed and Dans attempt to fly

"Nice landing man!" Joesph teased him lightheartedly

despite this, Joesph decided to test if he could fly himself. he jumped into the air, leaping several meters but returned to the ground a moment later.

"So I can jump pretty high, but I can't fly" Joseph thought, disappointed

Back