• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

Ayda hung back and let the others deal with the guards. There was not much to do for her.

In the office she seems to be as unbothered as Miles and Essence. In her case, however, it's because she doesn't understand the significance of what is currently happening.

"Past. What's her deal exactly? Who is she?" She whispers to Miles, while Essence talks to the president.

Hinata also hung back, as the others clearly had it under control so she didn't bother with the annoyance that were the guards.

Inside of the President's room, she looks completly unimpressed, maybe even uncaring. Though mostly, she isn't a very "Diplomacy" kind of person, so she's just been quiet.

"I don't see the point of remaining here, she's clearly not co-operative."
She whispers to the detective.

Ayda hung back and let the others deal with the guards. There was not much to do for her.

In the office she seems to be as unbothered as Miles and Essence. In her case, however, it's because she doesn't understand the significance of what is currently happening.

"Past. What's her deal exactly? Who is she?" She whispers to Miles, while Essence talks to the president.
"You know how some people are strong? And the stronger they are, the more people follow them? This is the strongest person in this land."

Dan discovers that he can increase his speed even more.

"It would be great if I had a type of weapon, like an ax or a sword" he said raising his hands unconsciously generating a sword

@white house group
The President sighed and sat back in her chair

”Fair enough. Truth be told, I only know a little about your predicament. The White House does have defenses against supernatural breaches, but to be quite frank we didn’t assume they were real, let alone that we’d have to use them. It’s not something that I did either, it came from my predecessors. It would take a very large effort to look into the archives and figure out how they got there and why.”

"Well, I think I'll do the point of view", Asher replied to then starting to fly up in the sky, looking around in search for the nearest city.
"Aight, I'll be practicing my explosions." He would say, learning how to use it without... having to explode his own limbs or skin. Starting to mantain himself in the air with explosions.

@CrimsonStarFallen

The look of general annoyance Hinata had on her face now turned to one of cold barely-held violence towards him, bloodlust in her eyes, much akin to a big feline about to pounce on a prey.

Last edited:
Miles looks back at the lady ready to kill him and shakes his head. Basically his way of saying "not now." He turns to the president.

"I know it's a lot of effort, but if I could have at least a copy of the archives for me to look through, that would be very helpful."

"Having access to the archives would be of great use. It's possible they left behind some details that might hold information about these events."

Essence stated, before seemingly "glancing" at Hinata, although their expression could not be discerned through the mask.

"As well as any records about similar events that might have occurred in the past."

This man sure has a lot of guts, much more than i had thought from that little scene earlier.

The warrior thinks seeing the detective standing unflinching, unperturbed. She then notices Essece's gaze being on her, which she silently meets with her own for a few moments before then just looking to the side.

"Tch-"

Thrasher paid very little mind to the screaming people around him as he gathered the fossils needed for his sculpture. Using his supersonic speed, he very quickly emptied the fossil section of the museum and began to work.

Dinosaurs, marine reptiles, ancient mammals, and so much more...It was perfect. First he grabbed 8 sauropod femurs and arranged them in a “C” sort of formation on the floor. He stacked prehistoric turtle shells as he arranged on them on top of the leg bones, seems he wanted to act as ‘teeth’. At this point, the sculpture looked vaguely like a jacked up bottom jaw bone of some kind. It seems Thrasher wasn’t done yet though. He quickly began looking for mammoth tusks and more leg bones to finish of the bottom jaw of his ‘Masterpiece’.

"Having access to the archives would be of great use. It's possible they left behind some details that might hold information about these events."

Essence stated, before seemingly "glancing" at Hinata, although their expression could not be discerned through the mask.

"As well as any records about similar events that might have occurred in the past."
The President raises an eyebrow
“Well, that would be an interesting idea wouldn’t it? But you still haven’t upheld your end of the bargain, and our concession would be far more material and risky for us than yours. You will gain access when you can prove to us you have some worth.”

"We appeared here not too long ago, so the knowledge we possess is rather limited. But the sight of red and blue light is a distinct memory I have, of being summoned. As for what it wants of us, it gave us a set of notes, saying to bring it something made of things of this world by next sunrise. We do not know what will happen if we do, or if we do not, but it is possible such tasks will continue."

The figure explained.

"And while your concession would be greater, I believe the notion of being in good graces with us, beings of another world with supernatural abilities, would be an equal, if not greater benefit."

"We appeared here not too long ago, so the knowledge we possess is rather limited. But the sight of red and blue light is a distinct memory I have, of being summoned. As for what it wants of us, it gave us a set of notes, saying to bring it something made of things of this world by next sunrise. We do not know what will happen if we do, or if we do not, but it is possible such tasks will continue."

The figure explained.

"And while your concession would be greater, I believe the notion of being in good graces with us, beings of another world with supernatural abilities, would be an equal, if not greater benefit."
“That’s only if you can ensure in some way your good graces will stay good. We need some collateral.”

"Whether or not we can ensure that depends on your own actions just as much as it depends on ours."

The figure pointed out.

"You have not exactly made yourselves out to be the most friendly thus far. The fact of our appearance here, that we did not use lethal force, unlike you, should show that we are here with good intent. There is little we, who have existed in this world for less than an hour, can give you otherwise, that would be able to be used by you at all. But, I would say that you owe us as is. The one thing I can offer you is my services as healer, something I had intended to do from the very beginning."

"Whether or not we can ensure that depends on your own actions just as much as it depends on ours."

The figure pointed out.

"You have not exactly made yourselves out to be the most friendly thus far. The fact of our appearance here, that we did not use lethal force, unlike you, should show that we are here with good intent. There is little we, who have existed in this world for less than an hour, can give you otherwise, that would be able to be used by you at all. But, I would say that you owe us as is. The one thing I can offer you is my services as healer, something I had intended to do from the very beginning."
“Alright. I can see the appeal of what you say. But I do have one condition. Only one person is allowed to see the information, and under supervision.”

"Are the archives in written form, or are they in the form of data?"

The figure inquired.

"In any case, I believe I may be the best suited for this, along with the fact that it was I who offered my services here."

They paused for a bit.

"By the way, if you could have the ones we fought brought to me, I will mend their injuries."

Meanwhile Ayda is looking around at the office. She feels there's not much of a point in her being there. Negotiations have never really been her thing.

Hinata pretty much feels the same, just scouring the room with her sight for anything odd or otherwise worth of note. Hopefully they won't have to stay there for long, as the negotiations seem to be going fairly well.

The art of letting someone else talk for him is something he has employed for a long time, but it may have backfired now. He really wanted to look at those archives.

He takes this opportunity for a break to look through his pockets, realizing he does not have his phone with him.

"****."

"Are the archives in written form, or are they in the form of data?"

The figure inquired.

"In any case, I believe I may be the best suited for this, along with the fact that it was I who offered my services here."

They paused for a bit.

"By the way, if you could have the ones we fought brought to me, I will mend their injuries."
“Alright, we can have you do that later if we can’t help. Now, the archives are partially data and partiall physical documents. It will take us a few hours to get them prepared. Now, I can’t stop you right now, but I ask that none of you cause trouble.“

Miles gets a antsy chill down his spine.

"Y-yeah. We'll do that. Thank you for your time, ma'am."

He makes his way out, realizing he's never actually been to DC before.

As you guys begin to walk out, you see numerous explosions flash outside. One fo them goes off nearby, shattering the windows of the White House, but not doing any serious damage to anything inside. The President and her agents go to duck and cover

”What’s going on? Does anyone know what that is?”

The figure halts, and raises their hand, forming a forcefield around the normal humans nearby.

"Not anyone that was with us."

It then looks for energy sources that might be the cause of this.

"What the-!"

Miles ducks for cover and brings out his gun. He uses his hearing to find out where all the explosions came from and try to form a theory as to who did it.

Back