• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

"Well, time to get some gold", Asher exclaimed to then summoning a pickaxe and starting to dig a hole and then putting it the golden armour and starting to melt it with a stream of fire with his catalyst.

"Apart from my senses, let me see" Dan tries to teleport a half meter away succeeding, it happen

"yes"
Joesph grinned.

"Then heres the plan. we stake this place out till night time. when they close it down for the night, you teleport in, grab the relic and anything else you can carry, then teleport out."

"If anyone catches on...I can "deal" with them myself. my powers are more centered around combat from what I've seen"

Hinata would be leaving already, but it seems like her words weren't heard ... at all ... nothing unusual. Maybe she's just that bad at talking to people..

Sign

She turns back.

@WHYNAUT @CrimsonStarFallen

"I'm more than sure there's countless places here to call your own, so it will be of little problem indeed, though it will be more so food if whatever biology you have needs it. Regardless and like i said beforehand, i am going to explore the place and find stuff, so if you two wish to do the same you may go with me, the more eyes the better."

@Everything12

"Same goes for you."

She continues while turning to the man that should be about by her side space wise, if not a little more or less.

The figure raised a hand.

"I can take you to other locations if you need to. We should likely get established within this world before we take any significant action."

The man sees the ones around him leave one by one, and is on his way to start panicking. It is then that the figure speaks his... her... it's word.

"R-Right. I don't suppose this is any different from my world, so superpowered people running around would be new. Where do you suppose we go, the goverment?"

"We may. From what I can tell, the seat of government for this country is a place called "The White House"."

The figure states.

"Would you like me to take you there?"

"Doesn't seem a bright idea to me, revealing ourself to the authority would at best make our every action limited and spyed upon, at worse get us manhunted."

Hinata replies to the cloacked individual.

"Well-"

He takes another blunt to smoke. The air is filled with the smell of tobacco.

"Either we mark our entrance immediatly, or we get found out sooner or latter, which would be far worse for us. I mean, we did kind of just appear here, surely someone's seen us. I'm okay with going to meet Mr President."

"Revealing myself early is not typically how I operate, but this is not a typical situation. Access to resources is something I require, and thus meeting with a world leader could be of use."

The figure holds their hands out in front of themselves.

"You may call me "Essence". Are you ready?"

"Fine."

She scoffs, annoyed, though not angry.

"I'm Hinata Rikka, you can call me simply Hinata, and yes, i'm ready."

She presets herself in responce to "Essence" doing so.

Last edited:
"Right, then."

The figure drew a circle in the air with their hands, and a portal formed in front of them, leading to the coordinates of the White House.

"Let us go then. It is possible we may be attacked, but I ask that you do not engage in hostility."

"Right, then."

The figure drew a circle in the air with their hands, and a portal formed in front of them, leading to the coordinates of the White House.

"Let us go then. It is possible we may be attacked, but I ask that you do not engage in hostility."
"If they are foolish enough to attack us before talking, then they won't be worth talking to at all."
Hinata replies with a flat tone as she hops into the portal.

"Right, then."

The portal seems to be unusually cloudy, but from what you can make oyt, what it shows you is a bird’s eye view of your existing positio.
"If they are foolish enough to attack us before talking, then they won't be worth talking to at all."
Hinata replies with a flat tone as she hops into the portal.
As you go into the portal you find yourself suddenly above the others in a sideways position in the air, falling. It’s a long way down.

"That's not right."

The figure stated, with Hinata having entered before they could do anything.

"Something interfered with the portal. I'll try one elsewhere."

The figure stepped back a little, so as to not be crashed into, and formed another portal, this time for somewhere in the middle of the woods in Maine.

"That's not right."

The figure stated, with Hinata having entered before they could do anything.

"Something interfered with the portal. I'll try one elsewhere."

The figure stepped back a little, so as to not be crashed into, and formed another portal, this time for somewhere in the middle of the woods in Maine.
Contrary to what occurred the first time, this portal seems to go through without issue.

"How bothersome."
Hinata complains nonchalantely as she freefalls.

"Geundoowun"
The woman then says, as a piece of a nearby cloud detaches itself and speeds to beneath her, catching her fall, as she then flies back up to the portal she fell from.

"What was that about ? Were you trying to kill me ?"
She asks while staring at "Essence", a stern and somewhat pissed gaze in her eyes.

Last edited:
"No. The portal was interfered with. I was going to tell you, but you went in without looking."

The figure answered.

"This one looks fine. Look, you can see the destination through it."

She hops back into the park, moving next to the cloaked one.

"Don't try shift the fault on me."

She notes, giving a light bop unto the front of "Essence"'s mask. Whether they just take it or dodge or anything esle really, she will then follow with:

"If you can't make a portal directly to it, just make one close enough we can travel the rest on foot."

Essence pointed at the existing portal that did work. They didn't react to the mask being touched.

"You can see through it."

And indeed, you could. It was somewhat distorted, but clearly visible on the other side.

"This time, wait before walking in."

They then attempted to form another, this time to the outskirts of Washington, DC.

Still contemplating on what to think of for a gift, Jack heads off into the city hoping to spark his imagination on something that he can make.

"Hey try not to start a war with the US when you attempt to meet the president, okay" he says to the group around the portal as he walks off.

Essence pointed at the existing portal that did work. They didn't react to the mask being touched.

"You can see through it."

And indeed, you could. It was somewhat distorted, but clearly visible on the other side.

"This time, wait before walking in."

They then attempted to form another, this time to the outskirts of Washington, DC.
That one went through, seemingly without any issue. It’s a few feet higher above ground than intended but not enough to cause a huge issue

"Mmm, seems the closer to the target, the higher the portal goes ..."

Hinata notes as they looks through the portal, makes ure there isn't any trickery or alike.

Last edited:
"It seems so. It appears that location is protected with some force then. I believe this may be worth investigating."

The figure glances over at the smoking man (Crimson).

"Will you aid us in this endeavor?"

The man throws his blunt away, somehow going into a trash dead-on. He looks at the portal kind of weirdly, rubbing his chin. The precision at which he can pinpoint physical and metaphysical phenomena is scary. Am I not human anymore? What am I?

"Uh-"

Focus.

"Right. Right. Well, I don't know 100% the specifics of this, but it isn't consistently maintained. If I were to guess, it probably is not magic, but another form of protection entirely. Maybe whatever brought us here doesn't want us to go to the White House? Not sure why."

Last edited:
The doors of the Illinois State Museum suddenly flew off their hinges as Thrasher burst through the door. The faded scent of fossils lead Thrasher to this place. Where he came from, things were pretty boring when he wasn’t getting attacked so he had a hobby of using bones from his kills to make statues. Dark as hell but what else was there to do? Perhaps the entity may take a liking to his work. He just need to find the fossils here.

@Zackra1799

"Hey, I am going to find the ingredients for the cake, wanna help me? Also what's your name by the way?", Asher asked, reaching him after melting the gold armor and dividing it in several pieces.

"Portals sure are convenient in this situation. Well I'll be tagging along!" Ayda says before stepping through the portal.

Back