• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

The cloaked figure shifts slightly, edging closer to Miles; regarding him phlegmatically. His face is obscured under the shadow of his hood.

"Hopefuly we aren't walking into the den of a demon lord."
Hinata comments off-handely as she also goess through the supernatural opening.

Since the portal is a few feet above the intended destination at a sideways angle like the last one, as you all enter to the portal you all fall on top of each other on the ground, although probably mostly unharmed

The figure lands somewhat sideways, though a forcefield that appears around them prevents the others from touching them directly as they fall.

"Still not entirely right."

They calmly concluded.

Hinata isn't bother by the fall at all, just gracefully rolling out as she land on the ground to avoid the mass of the others, then coming to a kneeled resting stop.

"Good enough."

She simply replies while standing up and observing her surrondings.

@Zackra1799

"Hey, I am going to find the ingredients for the cake, wanna help me? Also what's your name by the way?", Asher asked, reaching him after melting the gold armor and dividing it in several pieces.
"Eh, I guess given I have literally nothing better to do with my time, but you know you could just have a high quality professional cake made with the money from the gold."

"Also The name's Jack by the way, Yours?"

The cloaked figure shifts slightly, edging closer to Miles; regarding him phlegmatically. His face is obscured under the shadow of his hood.
Miles takes a step back, having not yet stepped through the portal. His voice is shaky.

"What, the **** are you?"

"Eh, I guess given I have literally nothing better to do with my time, but you know you could just have a high quality professional cake made with the money from the gold."

"Also The name's Jack by the way, Yours?"
"Asher, nice to meet you", he nods.

"Also, why wasting money in that when I can make it by myself with ingredients that I'll have to hunt down?", he replied.

"I'll find animals not from this world and gather the ingredients to bake the most incredible cake of the multiverse!", he exclaimed to then look at Magent.

"And you will join us?", he asked with an energetic smile.

"Asher, nice to meet you", he nods.

"Also, why wasting money in that when I can make it by myself with ingredients that I'll have to hunt down?", he replied.

"I'll find animals not from this world and gather the ingredients to bake the most incredible cake of the multiverse!", he exclaimed to then look at Magent.

"Unless you're a baker I'm not sure how you plan to learn how to make a cake without a prepared recipe, also where are you gonna get the equipment and ingredients to make it?"

"Also, it's pretty clear that the goal is to use stuff from this world for the gift."

Ayda simply floats down from the portal.

"I wonder what that interference with portals is about. Are you sure you're just not accustomed to that power?" She asks Essence.

"...Sure. Though it'll probably take a while, also I think it is to use from this world... but this world could mean a lot of things, like from just this planet, just this galaxy, just this universe- Yeah a whole mess."

"Unless you're a baker I'm not sure how you plan to learn how to make a cake without a prepared recipe, also where are you gonna get the equipment and ingredients to make it?"

"Also, it's pretty clear that the goal is to use stuff from this world for the gift."
"Don't worry, I have a plan and the first step involves going to the nearest city and sell the gold to get money"

"...Sure. Though it'll probably take a while, also I think it is to use from this world... but this world could mean a lot of things, like from just this planet, just this galaxy, just this universe- Yeah a whole mess."
"It is indeed, but we need to start somewhere, no? This planet will be the start"

"Aight, let's get going. I have a poor sense of orientation so I don't know where to go, just you lead the way and I'll explode to there." He would cut off his own finger which explodes and propels him into the air a bit, before landing flat on his face. "Ouch."

"Don't worry, I have a plan and the first step involves going to the nearest city and sell the gold to get money"
"alright then, I'm interested to see where this goes so I'll join, however once we sell the gold I'm probably take a bit of time to myself to find my own gift."
"Aight, let's get going. I have a poor sense of orientation so I don't know where to go, just you lead the way and I'll explode to there." He would cut off his own finger which explodes and propels him into the air a bit, before landing flat on his face. "Ouch."
"You Good?" Jack will walk over and offer a hand to help Magent back on his feet. "By the way, the names Jack, Yours?."

"Ouch, are you ok? Do you need healing? I have some healing spells and herbs"

"alright then, I'm interested to see where this goes so I'll join, however once we sell the gold I'm probably take a bit of time to myself to find my own gift."
"Fair I guess", he shrugged.

Sweat.

"Uh, haha, yeah, nice meeting... you? I gotta go. Inside that portal. And leave. Forever."

Miles jumps into the portal, falling face first into the ground thanks to the tilt.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Are you alright?" Ayda looks at man with he weird hat, who is lying on the ground. She has a slight smile on her face as she reaches out to help. Ever since she was summoned to this world she had been smiling.

Last edited:
"I'm alright, to the both of you... I just fell on my face. And the name's Magent..." He would say, pushing himself up with his hair tentacles. As the cut-off finger regenerates.

@WHYNAUT

"Urgh..."

Miles puts himself together after that traumatizing event.

"A-Alright? Yeah, I'm, yeah I'm fine, I think. I hope, I guess? I'm fine."

He is fine.

"The *******-"

He points to the portal, back to himself and back to the portal again.

"Squid man, dude, guy? He was terrifying, what the **** man."

"He was? He didn't seem that scary to me..."

Ayda seems to space out for a moment before making an 'oh'-face.

"Oh, right! I forgot to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Ayda Dione, though I sometimes go by Aria Wings as well. Nice to meet you!"

Something about her is off.

"The *******-"

He points to the portal, back to himself and back to the portal again.

"Squid man, dude, guy? He was terrifying, what the **** man."
She jets a look at the portal, then back at him.
"Get a hold of yourself, if you let something like that scares you off you won't ever do anything but hide."

Hinata scolds him as she goes back to scouting the area with her gaze.

@WHYNAUT

"Honored to meet you."
The woman in white simply and flatly replies back while not even turning, as she already presented herself.

Last edited:
@DC Group
if you look in the clouds, you may notice the occasional cloud (approximately 1/10) is an odd deep black color, almost like obsidian

Miles looks at her weirdly, like he is weirded out, but quickly hides the expression. He decides to ignore the military sounding woman. He never got along with the type.

"Right, uh. Miles D Austin. Detective on hire, I guess. I don't know why I'm here, which seems to be the only thing everyone here shares."

Electrochemistry: Woman.

What?

Ignoring that thought, Miles focuses his attention on the sky. Those black clouds-

"Storm clouds. Not naturally formed, as I'm sure everyone can tell by that shade of black."

A detective... That seems fun.

"Right that doesn't seem natural."

Ayda tries to sense if anything else is off about the clouds.

Those around her might have noticed that it seemed to be getting colder by the minute.

After that introduction, both superhumans arrived at an abandoned 2-level building.

"Well I don't feel anything inside so I think it's safe but let's not make too much noise either"
"I'll try not to cause too much of a scene." Joesph said, walking into the building.

he decided to test the power he had discovered earlier. picking up a stone from the ground. he pours his energy into it, turning it into a divine weapon. with a toss, he throws the rock into a nearby wall, making a sizable crack on impact.

"phew, so my power can make even pebbles hit like a bullet. talk about a sweet power!" Joesph said, obviously pleased with the destruction.

hie picked up another rock. this time, he poured slightly different energy into it. while this rock didn't break through the wall on impact, something interesting happened. immediately after it left his hand, it caught fire, burning with an intense green flame as it flew through the air.

"Oh shit," Joesph said, quickly moving to extinguish the flaming rock before it set fire to the building.

@WhiteHouse

"Those sure are some big birds ..."
Hinata comments while looking at the oddly big creatures flying around, as then a small sneeze escapes her because of the lowering temperature.

Cold.

"We must get moving, that's the only way we'll get answers."

The figure pointed in the general direction of the White House relative to here.

"I will have to investigate those further later on. For now, let us look into the source."

The doors of the Illinois State Museum suddenly flew off their hinges as Thrasher burst through the door. The faded scent of fossils lead Thrasher to this place. Where he came from, things were pretty boring when he wasn’t getting attacked so he had a hobby of using bones from his kills to make statues. Dark as hell but what else was there to do? Perhaps the entity may take a liking to his work. He just need to find the fossils here.
For obvious reasons people in the museum are rather perturbed, and begin screaming

Back