• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Dead Redemption: Eagle-Eye & Dead-Eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will note that if the discussion was about whether RDR2 was meant to be a supernatural game, I would in fact agree with @Expectro2000xxx- the problem is that this is not the discussion. If the discussion were about inclusion of gag characters like Bigfoot or canonocity of crossover events, then I would be more inclined to listen to his posts- they hold a great deal of merit for this.

The problem is that Expectro has not been tackling the discussion at hand for quite some time. Hand-waving specifically stated and shown abilities by arguing that the game wants to be more realistic doesn't really matter when those abilities remain specifically stated and shown.

I don't appreciate a sore loser, either, unless the sore loser is me in which case it is of course justified. If so many consider the wiki a joke, then perhaps someone can direct me to their metrics to see just how many people actually agree with that statement, coz I happen to know VSBW's metrics and we're doing fine (bizarrely good, even) in spite of this alleged army of detractors I hear about every six months.

Only agreed to limited tho
This is correct, yes, although mechanically it doesn't make a difference- it is limited in that the time slow is not to the extent that people cannot move and that it has no applications outside of that limited time slow. The ability functions the same whether we mark it as limited or not, but marking it as limited helps people to understand and be aware of its limitations, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back