• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Dead Revisions part 3: AP

My bad I haven't gound anyone who can px scale for me yet

If you have paint.net could you help?

I'm really, truly, not interested in becoming a Red Dead Redemption mod, but I can pixel scale stuff for you if you can send me the images, not an issue.

I'm really, truly, not interested in becoming a Red Dead Redemption mod, but I can pixel scale stuff for you if you can send me the images, not an issue.
Sure thing I can look through all the stuff again to see what I'll need

These are the best examples I could make from mobile to kinda show what it is I need and need lines and numbers for

And here are the raw images

I can give it a go later.

Done with the calc gonna add it to my blog with the other feats and we should be good after that
if it helps, as penance I did what I could- image quality seems really low on my end but I felt I should do it, since I said I would, even if you already went through the trouble of getting it done elsewhere. I'll evaluate when you post it, apologies.

Bump.

So from what I'm gathering the Bison scaling (The AP and LS should be fine after I updated it with Arthur being able to rope em and hold his place for a prolonged amount of time.) And the AP stuff for the Dynamite?

Should look something like this "Wall Level", higher with Dynamite, 9-A via prep and Dynamite bundles.

Bump.

So from what I'm gathering the Bison scaling (The AP and LS should be fine after I updated it with Arthur being able to rope em and hold his place for a prolonged amount of time.) And the AP stuff for the Dynamite?

Should look something like this "Wall Level", higher with Dynamite, 9-A via prep and Dynamite bundles.
I belive this is the case yes

And 9-A via prep is fine since he doesn't usually carry around bundles

When changes are applied also don't forget the speed corrections, unless that's another thread that handles the downgrade with my calcs and justifications

Updated all the relevant profiles (Arthur, John, Jack and Charles and the RDRO protag). I didn't give Jack 9-A with prep as he's a child in RDR2 and doesn't have access to that many dynamite sticks in RDR1 IIRC. I also gave Charles the same LS as Arthur as they are comparable physically but with a "likely" as we havent actually seen him do it

Other than that the only possible dicussion is if Charles should get a 9-A with prep as the entire gang do have access to that many dynamite sticks if they want to have them, if not, then this can be closed. Gin said he'd handle speed changes in another thread in a little bit.

Charles threw Micah with more ease than Arthur could. He should definitely scale above Arthur's LS.

Charles is the very definition of a gentle giant whereas Arthur's just a big fella with country skill.

yeah ur right, I removed the "likely", shouldnt be too much of an issue. Do you think Charles should also get 9-A with preparation time? It is optional equipment in lore for the entire camp.

Back