• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

The bad thing about being a monthly manga is that there is almost no activity here.

Don't even ask me about the profile revisions. I'm too lazy to do this.

ha-smirk.gif

In serious note, is there anything left to be revised?
In that verse? Yes, there are still some profiles missing and things like outdated calculations like Thor's LS and the small (very small) speed downgrade.

But I'm too lazy to finish reviewing the profiles and none of the calculation members see the calculations on the verse.

Or you could be less triggered by it, be flexible
No, I wanted to know if my theory was right. You’re so cringe.
Um, I wasn't triggered. I didn't even use an "!" when I told you the simple truth about that joke. If you or Blink can't handle being told that a bad joke is bad... wouldn't that make you the inflexible ones?

No jokes, no exaggeration, no anger, just confusion and disappointment. Some irritation too, if it matters.

Um, I wasn't triggered. I didn't even use an "!" when I told you the simple truth about that joke. If you or Blink can't handle being told that a bad joke is bad... wouldn't that make you the inflexible ones?

No jokes, no exaggeration, no anger, just confusion and disappointment. Some irritation too, if it matters.
Still, your respond to Blank was unnecessary to say, and making a bad joke isn't make us "inflexible"

Anway let's just drop this already

… why people still talking about a shitty off hand joke I made?

On the next round, not sure about the fighters but it’s likely to be someone who already has a design so Okita, Nostradamus or Simo for humanity. Nostradamus been getting hype with the Bifrost so I doubt it’s him as he would be the final human or penultimate human fighter against probably Odin. Simo vs Odin is my preferred match for the Allfather but he hasn’t been introduced yet and doesn’t seem like a finale character so it’s most likely Okita since it was mentioned not too long ago that he is tired of waiting for his turn with his opponent being Loki (they been fiending for long enough) or Susanoo (I want a cool af sword fight).

… why people still talking about a shitty off hand joke I made?

On the next round, not sure about the fighters but it’s likely to be someone who already has a design so Okita, Nostradamus or Simo for humanity. Nostradamus been getting hype with the Bifrost so I doubt it’s him as he would be the final human or penultimate human fighter against probably Odin. Simo vs Odin is my preferred match for the Allfather but he hasn’t been introduced yet and doesn’t seem like a finale character so it’s most likely Okita since it was mentioned not too long ago that he is tired of waiting for his turn with his opponent being Loki (they been fiending for long enough) or Susanoo (I want a cool af sword fight).
Kintoki vs Susanoo would be better tbh, nephew vs uncle or something like that

Kintoki vs Susanoo would be better tbh, nephew vs uncle or something like that
I high key forgot about Kintoki. Him vs Susanoo would definitely be cool but I dunno about a familial kind of connection since Herc and Zeus was a thing but they just had the latter adopt the former.

Then again, his irl thing is fighting monsters and oni, and Anubis is pretty monstrous appearance wise so there is that.

I high key forgot about Kintoki. Him vs Susanoo would definitely be cool but I dunno about a familial kind of connection since Herc and Zeus was a thing but they just had the latter adopt the former.

Then again, his irl thing is fighting monsters and oni, and Anubis is pretty monstrous appearance wise so there is that.
Kintoki vs Anubis would be cool, but I'm pretty sure everyone wants Rasputin vs Anubis. Guy who can't die vs a death god. Of course, that didn't stop Kintoki vs Beelzbub from being squished.

Guy who can't die vs a death god.
Second time’s the charm, right Qin?

WD turns to the side Don’t think I’ve let go of the salt about you not mentioning your search for the elixir. No, I don’t care that it would have probably have made you lose. You picked a bad opponent and did not- WD proceeds to go on an insane rant

Back