• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Why in the original is it only said that he can copy gods. There is no "can copy any technique even those of the gods".

Adam only copies gods/divine techniques in the manga, yes, the serpent is a god and literally has the kanji of god on it in raw.

And there is the mutual relationship between the origin of the technique and its power.

Adam can copy the gods because he was made in their image and likeness. Adam because he was made in the image and likeness of the gods, he can copy them.

He doesn't copy the gods because he simply can, he copies because he is their image. There is no room for non-god techniques there, just as Adam was never shown copying non-god techniques and the above things were never contradicted.

Also, this has been accepted on a CRT.
Can you show me the CRT? I wanna see the scans for this

So does Kojiro also solo Adam because of "Analytical Prediction lol"?
I don't know. There are some factors there.

1 - Can Adam use his eyes to deviate from non-divine techniques? If we go by the words of Hermes, Adam had to copy Zeus's punch to then dodge. I made a CRT of it, but it didn't go ahead because I lost interest in it.

2 - Can Adam use the techniques he has already copied? It was never said whether he stores them or not. Adam always used the techniques that his opponent uses at the moment, for example, he didn't always use the true right of the gods of Zeus after copying her. Adamas Zeus used other techniques apart from this one and Adam used his power to copy them, he didn't spam the strongest one he copied. However, when Zeus used the time-passing fist, Adam said "I like that, thanks for the cool move", implying that he sticks with the copied techniques.

If either one is a "yes", kojiro I don't see kojiro winning.

In Option 1, Kojiro will never hit Adam. And in option 2, Kojiro can either get blitzed by the TFTST or have his swords or face broken by the true right of the gods.

If both are a "No". Well, I don't know what would happen.

Thank you.

I'm uncertain on it, though. Are you saying he can only copy techniques or anything he sees a God do?
I think any attack coming from a god.

He copied the serpent god's claws, and I think this is not a "divine technique". I mean, maybe it's a technique? I don't know if the character considers it a technique. And Zeus's first punches don't have a "Technique Name", so maybe general attacks. Since he didn't copy Zeus' ability to control muscles.

And we still don't even know how he'd deal with someone using guns. How would he copy attacks coming from someone like poseidon who uses a very different weapon?

There are so many "?" about Adam's copying ability I hope you have a databook to answer these questions or a question and answer section for the authors.

I think the argument of "it's showing the intention that he can only copy the God's moves" is a weird jump. Saying he can only copy Gods so he can't copy anything else is weird, considering "he's a copy so he can copy their moves" is just what Brunhilde says (since she's obviously not just talking about singular God).

He can copy their moves because of his special eyes. He sees their moves, so he copies them. It's not "he's a copy so he can copy" it's "he's made in the image of god so he has a special ability that allows him to copy moves". He copies their moves because of his special ability that is a result of being a copy, not because he's a copy by itself.

And I don't think that implies he can ONLY copy the Gods. I think it's just saying that he CAN, which is considered impressive. That doesn't disqualify him copying anything else. I mean Hell, he can copy anything a God does because he can see it. That doesn't mean he can't copy another move he sees.

I think the argument of "it's showing the intention that he can only copy the God's moves" is a weird jump. Saying he can only copy Gods so he can't copy anything else is weird, considering "he's a copy so he can copy their moves" is just what Brunhilde says (since she's obviously not just talking about singular God).
What do you mean strange jump? It is literally what is spoken. "Originally Adam was a copy of the gods, so he can copy their techniques." It can't be more explicit than that.

He can copy their moves because of his special eyes. He sees their moves, so he copies them.
His special eyes come from being a copy of the gods, so he has the ability to copy them. It's literally the origin of your ability

It's not "he's a copy so he can copy"
It's literally what it says.

it's "he's made in the image of god so he has a special ability that allows him to copy moves".
Headcanon. What does being a copy of the gods have to do with copying all the abilities of any being in general?

He has the power to copy the gods because he is a copy of them. Literally spoken. What are you talking about, you have to prove it.

He copies their moves because of his special ability that is a result of being a copy, not because he's a copy by itself.
It's because he's a copy of himself.

Again, what does being a copy have to do with him copying all abilities of all beings in general?

It is said that Adam can copy the gods because he is a copy of them. What would being a copy of them allow Adam to copy any being in general?

And I don't think that implies he can ONLY copy the Gods. I think it's just saying that he CAN, which is considered impressive. That doesn't disqualify him copying anything else. I mean Hell, he can copy anything a God does because he can see it. That doesn't mean he can't copy another move he sees.
He doesn't copy the moves of the gods just because he sees it. He has a special ability that allows him to copy the techniques of the gods, as a result of which he was made in their image and likeness.

You're totally skipping the source of your power and Bruhilde's line. Nothing to date suggests he can copy non-divine beings.

What do you mean strange jump? It is literally what is spoken. "Originally Adam was a copy of the gods, so he can copy their techniques." It can't be more explicit than that.
But it doesn't HAVE to mean ONLY the God's techniques. Being a copy gave him eyes that allowed him to copy their techniques. Nothing says he can't copy anything else, because the origin of an ability doesn't affect what its limitations are.
His special eyes come from being a copy of the gods, so he has the ability to copy them. It's literally the origin of your ability
"to copy them" is the problematic part. It's not TO copy them, it's just something that results of being a copy of the Gods. He got a unique ability because of it.
It's literally what it says.
No, it's not. It's "He's a copy, so he got a special ability that allows him to copy stuff".
Headcanon. What does being a copy of the gods have to do with copying all the abilities of any being in general?
Because it doesn't say he can ONLY copy Gods. Which is my point.
He has the power to copy the gods because he is a copy of them. Literally spoken. What are you talking about, you have to prove it.
He has the power to copy Gods because he has a special ability. Having the ability because he's a copy doesn't mean the ability can only be used against the Gods.
It's because he's a copy of himself.
He's... a copy of himself? That doesn't make sense.
Again, what does being a copy have to do with him copying all abilities of all beings in general?
The origin of an ability doesn't determine what it does.
It is said that Adam can copy the gods because he is a copy of them. What would being a copy of them allow Adam to copy any being in general?
Because he got an ability from being a copy that allows him to copy stuff. The origin of the power doesn't mean it does anything specific.
He doesn't copy the moves of the gods just because he sees it. He has a special ability that allows him to copy the techniques of the gods, as a result of which he was made in their image and likeness.
He does, though. The ability is "if it's in his vision, he can dodge it and copy it".
You're totally skipping the source of your power and Bruhilde's line. Nothing to date suggests he can copy non-divine beings.
The source of the power doesn't determine what it does, and Brunhilde's line doesn't HAVE to mean only your interpretation. Brunhilde's line is literally just quoting the Bible and explaining that he has a power because of it. Her line would suggest JUST being a copy is what allows him to copy the moves. But it isn't. Him being a copy gave him special eyes which allow him to dodge and copy stuff he sees. The eyes aren't something he got from the Gods, the eyes are something that is a result of being a copy.

I don't know, I didn't put the pictures on all the profiles. But most of the links to images on the profile of Adam, Zeus, Sasaki, Zerofuku, Heracles and Poseidon are mine and have to be changed.

Bel's has an image that I put there too.
Went through the PnA section for the profiles you mentioned and just copied all of the imgur folders in them. Lemme know if you need me to do so for any other sections too.
Adam
Zeus
Kojiro
Poseidon
Zero
Heracles
Beelzebub
Pretty sure I made some scan folders that weren’t from you but I couldn’t see an account name so I just did those as well just in case.

But it doesn't HAVE to mean ONLY the God's techniques. Being a copy gave him eyes that allowed him to copy their techniques. Nothing says he can't copy anything else, because the origin of an ability doesn't affect what its limitations are.
Do you have any proof of this? No? so it doesn't matter, what matters is what is shown and spoken. There is a relationship between the skill's origin and its usefulness that you are literally ignoring.

And the origin is important yes.

Bruhilde says "He is originally a copy of the gods, so he can copy their techniques". It's thrown in the face in this dialogue.

"to copy them" is the problematic part. It's not TO copy them, it's just something that results of being a copy of the Gods. He got a unique ability because of it.
He is a copy of the gods, because of that he has an ability that can copy them.

No, it's not. It's "He's a copy, so he got a special ability that allows him to copy stuff".
No, it was literally said with all the words "He is a copy of the gods, so he can copy their techniques".

There is no other interpretation to take from here.

Because it doesn't say he can ONLY copy Gods. Which is my point.
Your point is an assumption based on something Bruhilde didn't say.

Just as on this site we don't give someone every possible resistance or power just because they aren't told they don't have that ability, we don't give a copy ability to adam that he wasn't said or implied he has.

He's... a copy of himself? That doesn't make sense.
Google translator error, ignore.

The origin of an ability doesn't determine what it does.
Yes it is, when it's repeated literals twice. One for source and one for capacity.

Because he got an ability from being a copy that allows him to copy stuff. The origin of the power doesn't mean it does anything specific.
Bruhilde literally said that he can copy the gods because he is a copy of them. He didn't gain a copy power just because yes, there is logic that if he is a copy of the gods, he can copy their techniques. One thing he just does.

Aside from making things up, you have nothing to base them on other than assumptions.

He does, though. The ability is "if it's in his vision, he can dodge it and copy it".
Where in the manga is this? Furthermore, it does not contradict anything previously said.

The source of the power doesn't determine what it does, and Brunhilde's line doesn't HAVE to mean only your interpretation. Brunhilde's line is literally just quoting the Bible and explaining that he has a power because of it. Her line would suggest JUST being a copy is what allows him to copy the moves. But it isn't. Him being a copy gave him special eyes which allow him to dodge and copy stuff he sees. The eyes aren't something he got from the Gods, the eyes are something that is a result of being a copy.
Bruhilde quoted the bible to remind Goll how Adam was created for then Bruhuilde, with her words and not taken from the bible saying "he is a copy of the gods and that is why he can copy them"

He gained the ability to copy gods by being a copy of them. And this is spoken and shown throughout his appearance.

Went through the PnA section for the profiles you mentioned and just copied all of the imgur folders in them. Lemme know if you need me to do so for any other sections too.
Adam
Zeus
Kojiro
Poseidon
Zero
Heracles
Beelzebub
Pretty sure I made some scan folders that weren’t from you but I couldn’t see an account name so I just did those as well just in case.
I don't even know how I can thank you.

For Lubu's profile, @Sparkive who messed with it recently, so I have to ask him if he put the pictures on a private profile.

The rest of the profiles, all except Tesla, have no links in the P&A section. This tesla link was put by me (I had forgotten) and it's about gondoll. You have to change that link too.

After that, I think the exchange of links in the P&A section would be over.

For the links that are in the rest of the profile, I think the most important is the RAW one talking about Chronus, which are in some profiles like Zeus and Adam in the attack power section.

Göndul scan
Cronus statement

Don’t worry Shit was honestly pretty simple since it’s just looking at the folders already on the pages. Woulda been done sooner if not for the fact that accounts can only make a set number of folders per hour lol

Lu Bu should be fine afaik cuz I’m pretty sure I made half of the folders on there at least when Spark was doing his CRT. If there are some I didn’t, I already have all the scans for em anyway so that’ll be easy to fix.

I really don't get it at all
What exactly do they mean by a private profile on imgur?
I have a profile on imgur and everything I've uploaded is hidden, but nothing other than that
It's just that there's a way to post images on imgur without having an account, and apparently on the 15th of the next month, the images posted without an account will go away.

If you have an account and post on the account then it should be fine.

Someone has sent me a link to a message wall, it contains a lot of quora's
Anyway, he/she asked me for help and bla, bla, ble
I think the only thing that could be of some use are those of cosmology, what do you think?
(I mean the first half of each of them, the second half are theories)

Someone has sent me a link to a message wall, it contains a lot of quora's
Anyway, he/she asked me for help and bla, bla, ble
I think the only thing that could be of some use are those of cosmology, what do you think?
(I mean the first half of each of them, the second half are theories)
The guy is trying to make the scale of power here on the wiki based on "who would win?" and Quora's "strongest" list? Serious? Also, we don't even have an official rating here, we just index the P&A and put a little justification on attack power and speed.

Now in cosmology, half of the first part is something that everyone knows and the other part is speculation and they even use the false image of Ares speaking the name of God. All this for him to say that cosmology is at least Universal, something that would already be considering that the Big Bang existed in the manga.

And in the second part of the cosmology, he said things that we already know and concluded the cosmology as High 3-A and Low 2-C, even though the size of the realms or the sky was never spoken.

I mean, it wouldn't be wrong in Low 2-C, because it definitely has a finite universal size in one of the worlds because of the Big Bang and time exists. But then 99% of all fictional cosmologies also have the Low 2-C cosmology.
-----

I don't know what could be taken away from this user's post.

We don't have any strongest ranks here, we just index things and put in little justifications. So that part doesn't matter, especially when everyone in the verse scales to at least the same thing.

As for cosmology, it would only be interesting to make a blog about it if it were accepted here on the wiki that the statement that Adamas Zeus could destroy the sky was 100% literal. And even then it would probably just stay at Universal since the size of things isn't talked about.

The guy is trying to make the scale of power here on the wiki based on "who would win?" and Quora's "strongest" list? Serious? Also, we don't even have an official rating here, we just index the P&A and put a little justification on attack power and speed.

Now in cosmology, half of the first part is something that everyone knows and the other part is speculation and they even use the false image of Ares speaking the name of God. All this for him to say that cosmology is at least Universal, something that would already be considering that the Big Bang existed in the manga.

And in the second part of the cosmology, he said things that we already know and concluded the cosmology as High 3-A and Low 2-C, even though the size of the realms or the sky was never spoken.

I mean, it wouldn't be wrong in Low 2-C, because it definitely has a finite universal size in one of the worlds because of the Big Bang and time exists. But then 99% of all fictional cosmologies also have the Low 2-C cosmology.
-----

I don't know what could be taken away from this user's post.

We don't have any strongest ranks here, we just index things and put in little justifications. So that part doesn't matter, especially when everyone in the verse scales to at least the same thing.

As for cosmology, it would only be interesting to make a blog about it if it were accepted here on the wiki that the statement that Adamas Zeus could destroy the sky was 100% literal. And even then it would probably just stay at Universal since the size of things isn't talked about.
ok, then i'll tell him i can't help... him

For those who haven't seen
👇
image.png

👆Sigurd, it seems that he is trapped in Tartarus, which is watched over by the 72 demons of Solomon

This chapter will apparently be made up almost entirely of conversations and nothing related to the next round.

There are more spoilers on a Twitter account called "Diario de Einherjer" for those interested in

Now that the scans are saved in a private account, I think I can continue with the revisions, now putting the scans on another site.

I won't start now, I'm a little tired.

For those who haven't seen
👇
image.png

👆Sigurd, it seems that he is trapped in Tartarus, which is watched over by the 72 demons of Solomon

This chapter will apparently be made up almost entirely of conversations and nothing related to the next round.

There are more spoilers on a Twitter account called "Diario de Einherjer" for those interested in

Now that the scans are saved in a private account, I think I can continue with the revisions, now putting the scans on another site.

I won't start now, I'm a little tired.
image.png

Sigurd is giving me high expectations.
But I don't think he's going to fight. As I recall, the list of gods is missing 1 god because of the Buddha thing. So either the manga will put more gods or he will fight alongside the gods or he won't fight at all.

Speaking of calculations, there's still the speed one (which isn't even that important since it doesn't change the speed that much) and Thor's LS that a user made.
the problem that none of the "Calculation Group" seems to be interested in the verse
I have the same problem with a FNF calculation.... and the verse in general

Apparently the end of the fight between Tesla and Beelzebub was a punch exchange was because of the editors.

It seems they want the fighters to fight each other directly so as not to lose the manga theme.

This makes sense, considering the Artbook told the authors not to put lightning or electrical attacks on Thor because it was supposed to be more melee, luckily they did anyway, despite it still being quite melee.

So it's very likely that we don't see extremely powerful feats and only citations because of the editors, as it is already happening. And for those who expect more hax or something like that to appear in the next fights, it's very unlikely to happen, and if it does, it will be very limited.

Imho people in RoR have always threw even too many punches (and melee stuff) while at least the gods could have resorted to way more interesting abilities,

Does anyone know how to calculate height?

I'm starting to review upcoming profiles and Raiden is a size 0 (obviously without any justification), and I'm wondering how tall he is.

As you can see here, Shiva is officially close to 200cm tall and from that and comparing with Raiden's size (with the seal and without the seal, I don't know if he changes height), I wanted to know if anyone can calculate Raiden's.

I think an image of Shiva and Raiden next to each other, or facing each other would be a good reference.

Does anyone know how to calculate height?

I'm starting to review upcoming profiles and Raiden is a size 0 (obviously without any justification), and I'm wondering how tall he is.

As you can see here, Shiva is officially close to 200cm tall and from that and comparing with Raiden's size (with the seal and without the seal, I don't know if he changes height), I wanted to know if anyone can calculate Raiden's.

I think an image of Shiva and Raiden next to each other, or facing each other would be a good reference.

https://cub%%%ari.moe/read/imgur/bErnKj0/1/1/

There is probably the first translation that came out. Com, the images so in very low quality.

I heard that you can't post a pirated link or anything like that, so copy the link, remove the "%" and that's it.

EDIT:
https://man%%%gadex.org/chapter/3740bec0-3313-471e-abe8-fc91b61e398b

It's amazing how another translation came out with better image quality after what? 10 minutes?

You know, remove the "%"

Last edited:
https://cub%%%ari.moe/read/imgur/bErnKj0/1/1/

There is probably the first translation that came out. Com, the images so in very low quality.

I heard that you can't post a pirated link or anything like that, so copy the link, remove the "%" and that's it.

EDIT:
https://man%%%gadex.org/chapter/3740bec0-3313-471e-abe8-fc91b61e398b

It's amazing how another translation came out with better image quality after what? 10 minutes?

You know, remove the "%"
I just read it, really good chapter

Question: does the original Japanese use phrasing that doesn’t allow for the exact words of “he’s not my ex-boyfriend… he’s my husband” or is that what a certain someone meant?

Back