• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Lifting Strength Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Op was banned, try calling Saman to find out what happens.
I already know that(If I remember correctly, it was banned because it was suspected to be a previous user's sockpuppet),
The bump is for everyone else
Basically I have taken control of the CTR (as bad as that is):
I fixed the poorly implemented changes of the Op:
And I am going to take care of implementing whatever is decided in what we are discussing
What remains to be discussed currently starts from here:
Tadava isn't really a transformation or a buffing move. It's a technique that is a result of Shiva's war dance, the intensity of his dance and blows causing his attack to become superheated, dealing more damage from them burning.

Also, Shiva pushing Raiden with a punch was before using his War Dance, unless we're counting Shiva becoming motivated by his pantheon cheering him as a buff.
55012382-089e-449f-845e-0ba41e3cc5fb.png

8358f94c-b2a4-418e-913f-25ef7c5911e1.png
938eaf95-035d-4e23-9df2-49906be91b04.png

Summarizing the current scenario:
We put the "Class K " on Tandava, but CharlesZaGreat pointed out that one of the feats we used to scale him to Raiden in LS happens before he uses Tandava
However, AnonymousBlank mentions that it still happens after a Shiva Amp, so it still doesn't scale to Shiva Base.
And... there we are,
We have to see if we scale it to Shiva Base or take it as another Shiva Amp, and if so, how we call/format it in the profile

Last edited:
After some thought, is that an amp or is this just Shiva fighting seriously? (The Record of Ragnarok wiki treats this strength increase as if it were just Shiva getting serious about fighting, for example)

So this really comes down on how you interpret it. Is this Shiva getting amplified or is it Shiva just getting more motivated during the fight. Depending on which one, you could make arguments for if Zeus should scale or not.

But while Zeus is able to push Shiva down, Shiva was able to easily take Zeus's hand off of him in return
xyK9TcL.png

LQ8xNn0.png

lTo8lBB.png

So this really comes down on how you interpret it. Is this Shiva getting amplified or is it Shiva just getting more motivated during the fight. Depending on which one, you could make arguments for if Zeus should scale or not.
In that case we should play it safe... but what is the safest?

Shiva gets rid of him by hitting Zeus's arm. Is that considered lifting strength?
He's pulling it off of him while Zeus is pushing him down
In that case we should play it safe... but what is the safest?
I believe most people take it as an amp, both the anime and manga have a little visual to it that might indicate this. More opinions should be taken before we come to that conclusion though

If only that guidebook was actually about the series smh

Honestly neutral about 1116 gods being an amp or Shiva getting serious.

Shiva does smack off Zeus’ arm based on the motion lines but it should still be valid for LS imo since he still forces it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back