• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Yes indeed. created world piece for all the humans. Question, How strong is Adam? I definitely Know he is Universal + but I've seen someone put him at Uinversal+ to Low-Multiversal.

We know he fought and actually hurt Zeus pretty bad, Zeus was able to survive the big bang (Which created the Universe and it's space-time. Zeus also beat Chronos, the personfication of time, and later become the personfication himself. And him and Adam where throwing punches that surpassed time.

Yeah, we known that Zeus (and possibly other gods) are older than the big bang, but what exactly happened that moment its unknown, there's no details about it.

Zeus (and this Adam) have an attosecond feat tho, cuz I don't want to get into "surpassing time" once again (we known what happened about DBS).

yeah but at least resistance and all. Doe if they made the big bang should be at least tier 3 can be possibly tier 2 (maybe)

Adam could have either Time Stop immunity of MFTL+ perception depending how the Zeus ability works: despite being treat as time manipulation, Hermas said that Adam copied the ability after watching it, something that wouldn't be possible if it were time manip, unless time immunity, but we known that he copied the ability since he said it so.

We do not known who created the big bang, it could have been the working of several gods, of the one that created Adam.

I actually don't know what happened with DBS haha.

I feel as this one has some backing, that being the are older than the universe, which would include it's space and time.

Survived the Big Bang.

Beat Chronos, the personification of time, and become it and stateted to "exert Control over all of time" and then stated straight on the next panel to have "The fist that surpassed time" when Adam punched him back and shows the background go dark/black as a special effect and everything stop frozen.

Plus the author usage of statements would be hyperbole. Also it Adams whole gist to copy the gods technique perfectly and even kinda shows to perform them better.

The gods follow their mythological incarnations as well. As the author makes notes, referencing their mythology.

I do personally believe their punches surpassed time.

Is kinda weard, as its stated that is performed by manipulating time, but considering that Adam needs to see in order to copy, and that he performed that after Zeus doing it would suggest that there was a timeframe. Zeus also said that what Chronos did was pretty fast and didn't react in time.

Cause before that, Zeus punches where showcased with speed. Throwing a punch with it showing 0.01 seconds, then the next one with it showing 0.00001 until it reaches the surpassed time punch with continues to go 0.0000 so much that we don't see it end as it reaches the end of the panel box and gets cut off while it still continues. All we know is that it 0.00000000000000000000 and continue for an unknown amount.

I would also like to mention as the zeros continue the page panel with the large amount zeroes starts turning white to black, the same that on the next panel showed everything to be black and frozen with it statement of Zeus exert Control over all of time"

The move was copied from the personifcation of time, was stated to exert controll over time and surpass time. The zeroes should probably just show how much more faster the punch is, compared to his previous attacks. I personally think that the fiist allows Zeus to slow time rather than outright stop it. That woudnt conflict with Adam being able to see the move.

"Zeus also said that what Chronos did was pretty fast and didn't react in time."

"By the time i'd noticed, he'd already smashed me in the chin".

Sure, we can assume that this is him being really fast, but i find that abitary considering the context.

Zeus Fist Strike RoR
That's how many 0's appeared before the fist was used. The fist that surpassed time.
RoR TFTST

Water is the source of life, idk.

Author more like preferred them to look like that.

I read the manga on manga rock and it says for me

"That bastard... I couldn't even see his strongest Attack"

"By the time I'd noticed, he'd smashed me in the chin...

Maybe cuz he had more children to rise? Had several womens?

Also, is not attosecond, but rather zeptosecond, we got some flash-tier stuff here.

Plus with Zeus's really fast punch we never see how fast it is, for all we know the know the number could continue to go 0.000000 for another 50 zeros. And the how the scene is drawn and depicts the punch happening. I still believe he surpassed time with the punch. plus the earlier statements

Yeah, and the crazy thing about the zeptosecond punch is that it doesn't end there and continues to go for an unknown amount. So zeptoseconds is kinda a low ball in a sense.

That would be only with that ability, the one that completely scales is Adam (but in perception, generally moves a little faster than its opponent, regardless of speed).

"The mere mention of its name...Has been said to...0.00000000000000000000...Exert control over all of time. The Fist that surpassed time!!" - the quote in order if you exclude the image panels.

Adam was able to copy it a moment later, dodge Zeus's attack by a hair and countered him with his fist. I think he should be faster than that if we use the 0's for his speed.

I found this scan that confirms that he not only copies them but also surpasses them.

Surpass eneofbe

He perfectly copies their movies then surpasses them.

(Side Note: I made a Fire Force DT and their is a specific feat I would like talk about)

Yeah, so he is always better in a melee fight, regardless of skill, although just against humans and gods, and demons too (if the verse differenciate between god and demon).

Also the gods should also get soul maipulation as they are not just killing them in their physical bodies but also their souls since when they die, they die for good. No way back to life. Adam should of won.

Also how fast is Thor? His ultimate attack utilises Velocity and centrifugal force. I think a safe bet would be the hypersonic ranges, since he utlises lightning/electricity... and for AP I would say Planrtary as it was stated he could shatter the earth.

Also you mentioned something about the other gods scaling. It was stated by the god of war that average gods are barely able to see the shadow of Zeus's Meteor jab and Devine Axe.

Meteor Jab= 0.00001 seconds Devine Axe= 0.00000001 seconds

This could be used for Thor possibly, as he isn't a average god

Assuming that Zeus is meter away from Adam in the fight it would but the average gods at 100000 to 100000000 m/s (Massively Hypersonic to Relativistic). That's assuming my math is correct and calc is correct.

Their souls are also destroyed cuz they are already dead, in the valhalla its the only thing they have, body and souls are merged.

I would scale most gods (or at least the ones that fight) to the nanosecond feat performed by Zeus due Ares statement.

What is everyones perdictions on the Poseidon vs Kojiro? Also love how Kojiro has never won a single match ever, and basically has precognition.

he has a sort of bootleg version of adam's eyes of the lord but more to predict than mere copy and surpassing. This is that one series where trying to predict is hard AF. I do believe he can win but... the water around the arena....

Aye.

It's like what Brunhilde said: If Adam is the ultimate counter, Kojiro is the ultimate scanner.

Also hoping he kicks Poseidon's arse in this match. Seems very hype with how he's now using his own ver of Musashi's dual sword style here.

Yeah, Adam Copies peoples moves and does them better, whereas Kojiro just perdicts them. I'm pretty sure it was said in one of the chapters that Kojiro couldn't see Poseidon's moves he was just able to perdict them or something.

Then there is Lu Bu...

To hop in on the Time Stop Train-

Adam definitely has Time Stop immunity. My rationale for it is as follows:

Any time Adam copied one of Zeus' attacks, Zeus was still able to react, somewhat, to the attack and see it coming. When Adam copies The Fist That Surpassed Time, Zeus just gets blitzed and doesn't see a thing, indicating a Time Stop within a Time Stop since there was no perception of what occurred. If It were Adam copying a zeptosecond feat, he would simply have been moving at the exact same speed as Zeus in that moment and Zeus would have been able to at least witness/react to it.

As to Kojiro:

The dude is just winning let's be honest here. The fight so far has all been leading to mimicking but reversing the circumstances for his Musashi fight, setting up Poseidon to fall, especially with his obscene attitude. Thousand Image Defence is a pretty amazing precog ability though since it's also Power Mimicry and arguably Information Analysis(although only applied to specific fighting styles). The fact that TID works on someone with physicals massively above what Kojiro himself has and keeps him alive is the impressive part.

Back