• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

BufkEx2.png

bpZ7nOs.png

Nn2f1iH.png

New chap was peak ngl. So much lore, so many cool character interactions, even round 10 which i dont really care about was really fun

A warning about translations.

The Spanish translation is inventing a lot of things, like, entire dialogues invented in recent chapters, mainly involving Arche.

And I don't know if the translation is taken from those who translate in English, or if the English translation takes something from Spanish, since normally the Spanish translation arrives first.

So be careful.

I don't understand how someone can fight like that.

You beat me to it lol

Anyways, hi. I was wondering if characters that have Völundr are granted Soul NPI, aside from being able to harm gods? That heavily determines whether the match is a stomp or not, if it isn't already. To what degree are Divine Weapons capable of harming gods in this context?

Thanks

You beat me to it lol

Anyways, hi. I was wondering if characters that have Völundr are granted Soul NPI, aside from being able to harm gods? That heavily determines whether the match is a stomp or not, if it isn't already. To what degree are Divine Weapons capable of harming gods in this context?

Thanks
The normal? Vollunds do not have soul hax in the sense that a soca punch affects their soul.

Volunds only allow harm to the gods (neither is invulnerability negation)

Adam doesn't even have NPI for souls.

I guess Adam can't even copy her since she's not a goddess?

Danganronpa (Record of Ragnarok addition)

Chapter 1:
Victim: Adam
Blackened: Nostradamus

Chapter 2:
Victim: Susano'o-no-Mikoto
Blackened: Lü Bu

Chapter 3:
Victim: Apollo
Victim: King Leonidas
Blackened: Jack the Ripper

Chapter 4:
Victim: Hades
Blackened: Poseidon

Chapter 5:
Victim: Tameemon Raiden
Blackened: Shiva

Chapter 6:
Victim: Anubis
Blackened: Zerofuku

Chapter 7:
Victim: Simo Häyhä
Blackened: Buddha (Both of them attempt to create an unsolvable murder is order to **** with the mastermind and prove they're a fraud. They fail)

Chapter 8:
Victim: Zeus
Blackened: Loki

Chapter 9:
Victim: Kintoki Sakata
Blackened: Odin (Odin is revealed to be the "mastermind"...Yet the killing game goes on)

Chapter 10:
Victim/Blackened: Heracles (His death is an attempt to stop all other killings from happening during the killing game)

Chapter 11:
Victim: Sigurd (Has been dead since the start of the game, body brought out due to lack of killing since nobody is tempted by the motive)
Mastermind/Blackened: Kojirō Sasaki

Survivors: Nikola Tesla, Beelzebub, Thor, Souji Okita, Qin Shi Huang , Grigori Rasputin

(I wanted to get out two heavy hitter right at the start of the game. Rasputin is that guy that you're sure is going to be on of the first ones dead but end up surviving to the end)

cachedImage.png

IMG_4615.png

IMG_4616.png

IMG_7964.png

GL_Kk9TW8AA8srW.png

IMG_7967.png

GL_fCqfWIAA65I7.png

Susano'o-no-Mikoto falls to his knees due to Okita's slash.
People from the human side, including the Shinsengumi, are greatly excited by Okita's swordsmanship.
Susano'o's past begins.
Susano'o is the highest-ranking deity in Japanese mythology, the "noble god," and he used to slay evil gods with a single stroke of his sword.
After being ordered to rule the earth, he soon finds humans who defeat enemies through "swordsmanship."
For Susano'o, who can slay enemies with a single stroke, this is a cultural shock, and he quickly seeks instruction.
Upon reporting to his sister, Amaterasu-Ōmikami, who resides in Takamagahara, he is only permitted to "learn," and due to his position, he is expelled from Takamagahara and stops being one of the Three Noble Gods.
Susano'o continues to hide himself and learn human swordsmanship, including Okita's sword.
After the flashback ends, Susano'o expresses gratitude for being able to have a deathmatch with the strongest swordsman and says he wants to evolve his sword.

Back