• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Lifting Strength Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made a lifting strength calculation for record of ragnarok and it got accepted as class 100. I haven't finished the series so I came here to ask what characters scale to Lu Bu's lifting strength.

Calculation

Every character should scale
No, there's nothing to say they're all comparable in Ls, considering the current reason they're all 5-B and Ftl is scaling with Ares

The Feat belongs to Lü Bu, so:
  • Thor scales (by being even in a clash with each other)
  • Raiden scale: (he is the physically strongest human, and in the exclusive case of him, we can extrapolate that mention to Ls [The best muscles in history])
  • Shiva scales: (when even in a clash against Raiden)
  • Zeus scales: (Superior to Shiva)
Characters like Poseidon, Kojiro, Heracles, Jack, Hades, etc have no real reason to climb (as far as I know)

Last edited:
best tournament series with peak fights and amazing characters

thor for once, zeus since he is the strongest as well as adam who contended with him

You don't scale people in LS just for being matched in Ap,
  • Adam can't scale on the simple basis that in the whole fight he never face Zeus's LS (the whole fight was pure quick hits) meanwhile both Thor and Shiva do (in short they collide with each other and put force into pushing the another at least a moment [showing themselves comparable])
  • Zeus has direct scaling with Shiva on LS and that's why he scales, unfortunately Adam doesn't

I'm fine with that since I haven't finished the series yet. I'll make the changes soon.
To be able to apply something from a thread you need at least 48 years since it was created
For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them.
Also, for better or worse, you need staff votes.
In order to ensure that all revisions are thoroughly reviewed and approved, it is necessary for a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions. For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.
For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.

• Adam can't scale on the simple basis that in the whole fight he never face Zeus's LS (the whole fight was pure quick hits) meanwhile both Thor and Shiva do (in short they collide with each other and put force into pushing the another at least a moment [showing themselves comparable])
  • Zeus has direct scaling with Shiva on LS and that's why he scales, unfortunately Adam doesn't

To be able to apply something from a thread you need at least 48 years since it was created

Also, for better or worse, you need staff votes.
Oh Okay. I will ask someone.

..well, that sucks

then raiden should upscale from the calc since he yeeted shiva's hands with only his strenght

No, there's nothing to say they're all comparable in Ls, considering the current reason they're all 5-B and Ftl is scaling with Ares

The Feat belongs to Lü Bu, so:
  • Thor scales (by being even in a clash with each other)
  • Raiden scale: he is the physically strongest human, and in the exclusive case of him, we can extrapolate that mention to Ls
  • Shiva scales: (when even in a clash against Raiden)
  • Zeus scales: (Superior to Shiva)
Characters like Poseidon, Kojiro, Heracles, Jack, Hades, etc have no real reason to climb (as far as I know)
I agree with this

I see you have already applied it, but:
1. 48 hours have not passed​
2. Why you created new keys in the LS of everyone? You are supposed to replace, not add.​
3. You must link the calculation to the profile o Lü Bu (At least), any user must be able to see why he is of that level​

Look, I have noticed that you are new, I recommend that you revise this, so that you can get an idea of how more or less it operates here.

If you want I can take care of editing back the pages (After time passes)

I reread the Raiden vs Shiva fight, apparently I was wrong and Shiva does not scale to Raiden at any time, so the scaling stops at Raiden and never reaches Shiva or Zeus
It would be nice if we could discuss this, please

What do you think about what I just said?

What about this? Shiva forces down Raiden’s arms with his leg. As for scaling to Zeus, after checking the fight again, Shiva does seem to be getting stronger as the fight goes on. At first he is relative to Sealed Raiden, then his strength gets boosted after Raiden crushes his arm (weight of 1116 gods), Tandava Shiva proceeds to perform the above, moves faster and hits harder than before, and is clearly using far more energy in his actions given his body is beginning to burn up. This is also supported by Tandava Karma’s mechanics of more power = lots of heat. Tandava and TK Shiva should scale to Unsealed Raiden, base Shiva doesn’t.

What about this? Shiva forces down Raiden’s arms with his leg. As for scaling to Zeus, after checking the fight again, Shiva does seem to be getting stronger as the fight goes on. At first he is relative to Sealed Raiden, then his strength gets boosted after Raiden crushes his arm (weight of 1116 gods), Tandava Shiva proceeds to perform the above, moves faster and hits harder than before, and is clearly using far more energy in his actions given his body is beginning to burn up. This is also supported by Tandava Karma’s mechanics of more power = lots of heat. Tandava and TK Shiva should scale to Unsealed Raiden, base Shiva doesn’t.
That could work

I'm pretty sure someone can make a good argument for both Poseidon and Hades scaling as both are hyped up for their monstrous physical strength, especially Hades whose entire shtick is physically overpowering his opponents. I'll read through those fights again later and see if I can find anything which can be used to scale both characters to the calc.

Please do not change any of the edits I made. It has been 48 hours and I have gotten the necessary staff approval.

Question, what do you think about this?
From AnonymousBlack:

In which case Shiva would only climb with Tandava and whatever is on top of that

Something like this:
Lifting Strength: Unknown (Is able to lift and swing around humanoids much larger than himself) At least Class K, likely higher with Tandava (Able to force down Raiden's arms with his leg[4]) | At least Class K, likely higher (Should be superior to Tandava)

Note: in which case, Zeus would no longer be able to scale, as Zeus scale over Shiva Base

Looks good, even for just a likely in Tandava. I'd say this one scene might also work, because while all the other punches are just strikes, this one seems to have a final push behind it.

Looks good, even for just a likely in Tandava. I'd say this one scene might also work, because while all the other punches are just strikes, this one seems to have a final push behind it.
Sorry, I've been busy (University), and I'll be busy for a while, anyway:
This is good?

Lifting Strength: Unknown (Is able to lift and swing around humanoids much larger than himself) At least Class K, likely higher with Tandava (Superior to Raiden, able to push him away[5] and force down his arms using his leg[4]) | At least Class K, likely higher (Should be superior to Tandava)

No worries, take your time.
Yes, it works.
Well, then I'm going to apply it, to correct the error caused by ShadowSythez (Seriously, he/she created an extra key in the LS that said Class K, without any explanation or link, and then Antvasima turned it into a single key, which was wrong)
Also, as I mentioned, there can no longer be scaling with Shiva, since that was the base Shiva

Tadava isn't really a transformation or a buffing move. It's a technique that is a result of Shiva's war dance, the intensity of his dance and blows causing his attack to become superheated, dealing more damage from them burning.

Also, Shiva pushing Raiden with a punch was before using his War Dance, unless we're counting Shiva becoming motivated by his pantheon cheering him as a buff.

Last edited:
Tadava isn't really a transformation or a buffing move. It's a technique that is a result of Shiva's war dance, the intensity of his dance and blows causing his attack to become superheated, dealing more damage from them burning.

Also, Shiva pushing Raiden with a punch was before using his War Dance, unless we're counting Shiva becoming motivated by his pantheon cheering him as a buff.
1. Why wait for it to be applied to say something?
2. Rereading chapter 38, you may be right

Shiva explicitly does get amped by his pantheon where Raiden himself points it out in his mind in addition to Shiva’s hits being much stronger from that point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back