• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people ask why you say Emillia is boring xD anyway she was just shouting ice at Elsa she was able to keep up with Elsa because she had Puck helping her as soon puck went on sleeping she was dead meat if it's not for subaru "like always "

about her reaction speed subaru saved her from Elsa attack 3-4 timessubaru was the main fighter while Emillia was supporting from behind so for her reaction should be scaled under Subaru and Elsa so "Peak human " at most

You did Rem first becasue you love her more the first thing come to your mind after makeing reinhard is Rem i know you Pegasus xD

Does shooting ice make her street level though pucks ice has been shown to almost instantly freeze people when it touches them but i don't think that's the case for emilia. What has her ice frozen or destroyed is the qustion we need to know that to rate her.

I think elsa has superhuman speed because she reacted to felt who used her wind blessing to make herself very fast, emilia couldn't keep up with elsa though.

So peak human for being slower than elsa? meh i would have to make an elsa profile first.

Well of course i did rem first cause she is best girl lol.

Nah sadly i can't justify her begin street level either she can only shoot ice from what we saw , if she can stop dying "off screen " all the time we can do her justice but now Meh BUT HEY !!! it's like she will fight in the anime so waiting won't change anything

Yeah Emilia alone can't keep with her which is why her reaction can't be any more than peak human , did she even doge her attacks ?

Yeah i would agree Elsa must have her profile first , also puck must have his own profile "though i am sure that what in your head " it's not like she can even use his full potential

"Well of course i did rem first cause she is best girl lol."

Now we are talking Bro .....

How about her ap been something like unknown (can shoot ice with her magic), Room level with trump card (freezes the surrounding area leaving only her untouched).

As for her speed yea she reacted to elsa, elsa tried to cut her but she put her ice shield up, yea elsa eventually overpowered her but she kept up a little.

Don't know about a puck profile, it would be something like sealed form, street level with ice magic (frooze the cultist almost instantly after hitting them), His unsealed form is kinda unknown i would say yea as soon as he was unsealed that entire forst area got covered in snow so that would probably be room level or maybe city block level i mean he did freeze roswaal mansion and the enitre village as well, the thing with his powers is that it spreads the longer it stays active. He said betelguese needed a 1000 unseen hands to beat him but that could very well be hyperbole.

His speed in sealed form would be superhuman for keeping up with elsa but unknown at least superhuman in unselaed form.

Meh it was my mistake to ask hatch it man ! it's not like any of the current cast is worthy of profiles "beside reinhard " we only give Rem a profile because she is special treatment

lol anyway making a profile for Elsa would be a lot easier than the other character as of now

Ok so i am going to make the elsa profile something like this:

Ap, street level (can easily slice off arms and slice open stomachs)

Speed, superhuman (elsa is an expereienced assassin, reacted to felt when she used her blessing of the wind that increased her speed)

Durability, Building level, (survived an attack from base reinhard, Regenerationn makes her hard to kill)

I'm going to argue that most of these characters are currently being listed lower than they should be:

Rem should be: at least 9-B, 9-A with Demon Enhancements - unless someone can tell me that her feat in her demon form when she stomped on the ground, causing an explosion to implode under it is too weak to be at such a level.

Elsa should be listed as Unknown... Street level would be too low considering she easily sliced through Rom's club (which could destroy tables, a bunch of 'ice' from Emilia's magic, and counters) and into Subaru's stomach... I'd argue that she is at least Wall Level, if not higher via scaling to durability since she tanked an attack that blew up half of the house.

Emilia should be At least Wall level (capable of hurting Elsa with her magic) with magic but with unknown durability (we have not seen her take an actual hit other than Elsa kicking her).

About speed, i'm sure they are all subsonic~subsonic+ since they could speed blitz the likes of Subaru, but when Felt used blessing of wind, she seemed to have broken the sound barrier, unless that was fully intended on visual effect.

Well for the rem stomping feat the demon puppy helped with that i think, it was using some sort of earth magic to uplift the earth and rem stomped it after it was already being uplifted, not sure if that makes a difference though.

Well for elsa street level is correct i think, don't think cutting a club would justify wall level, emilia's ice magic hasn't shown anything ap wise don't remember her freezing anything like a table or wall or piercing anything. Puck did hurt elsa but that's puck not emilia though i think the damage is superficial cause elsa survived an attack from reinhard though that could just be cause of her regen.

I really don't want to make a emilia profile too many unknowns. As for speed, i don't think blitzing subaru is impressive there was a level of pis in the fight between subaru and elsa, granted i do beleive subaru is definetly at least peak human.

Felt did seem to break the sound barrier with her blessing of the wind but it could have been just a visual effect which is why i low balled it to just superhuman because at the very least no human or peak human can move that fast.

Most of "if not all " subaru's fight are PIS because the author keep saying he weak to the point he will lose to the likes of otto "a short coward skinny dude " but when you put him in fights he show superhuman feat

Elsa never blitzed subaru he was reacting and countering her attacks all the fight and felt couldn't scratch her even with her superhuman speed "which is again a PIS "

we can't do an emilia profile due to lack of feat, we're not sure if she even a street level at this point "though if she can kill the beast the way Rem did it will grant which i doubt" and if we do a profile for her most of her status will be "unknown" which is Meh

You see the thing is a lot of the people in this verse know how to use magic and/ or have blessings, otto is no different otto can use earth magic and has a blessing that allows him to talk to all sorts of living creatures so of course subaru would get rekt by him.

Subaru has no blessings and he can't use magic properly, that said though subaru i feel is peak human for feats like throwing ram several meters and lifting the wolfgarm with one hand, those things weigh like 30 to 40 kg and there are other feats that make subaru definitely not just a regular human.

However there is no way in hell he should be able to keep up with elsa who reacted to felt using superhuman speed, for elsa it makes sense elsa isn't human and she is an experience assassin in a world full of superhuman people, the typical person in this verse is in no way weak as they can all use some form of magic.

Subaru throwed Ram like 40-50 meters "This is lone superhuman ram could 50kg heavy" , lifted the beast with one arm like a puppet , fought elsa for brief time and land hits on her when felt "using her widn magic couldn't " adding the fact Elsa isn't a human and experience assassin and subaru THE NEET still can keep up without any training what so ever and he reacted to Elsa faster than reinhard

seriously if you see subaru at that fight you would say he is some kind of genius but he is supposedly weak as hell

@Zero

Subaru aim-dodged Elsa's attacks. He knew from past experience that she would aim for the belly, but he didn't even see her attack coming in at least two occasions (right after Elsa stated that he was with "them" and when he managed to kick her). It should be assumed that Elsa was toying with him in the final scenario where everyone actually survived. She is sadistic, after all.

Of course, there are absurd feats that Subaru applied, but superhuman feats are actually not that surprising in the case of an ordinary person like him. In real life situations, stuff like this has occurred, like when a man grabbed a shark and dragged it out from the water when it was attacking his son -- or when people are suddenly capable of lifting cars when it means saving someone who is stuck underneath it.

Subaru would likely be listed as being likely Peak Human physically, possibly street level with a weapon.

The thing is though yea he knew where she would attack but that doesn't discount the fight he had with her with the club he should have instantly been killed, not to mention even the last scene with him knowing she was gonna aim for the gut even if he knew that he shouldn't have been able to react to her.

Either elsa was just toying with him during their fight, it's pis or it's subaru on adrenaline, or a combination of all of them. I agree with him being peak human though.

While she is sadistic she didn't seems the type that play around much , in the second loop Elsa pretty much one shouted everyone in the store "including Felt who was using wind magic " in the very same loop subaru was able to react and lay a direct hit on her

in the second time he suddenly can take her in one on one with some help from emilia even if he fought her once he shouldn't be anywhere near able to fight her head on with that club

the whole fight was PIS with subaru also reacting faster than reinhard

ZERO7772 said:
While she is sadistic she didn't seems the type that play around much , in the second loop Elsa pretty much one shouted everyone in the store "including Felt who was using wind magic " in the very same loop subaru was able to react and lay a direct hit on her

in the second time he suddenly can take her in one on one with some help from emilia even if he fought her once he shouldn't be anywhere near able to fight her head on with that club

the whole fight was PIS with subaru also reacting faster than reinhard
Agreed

That episode was hype, and satella is creepy as hell, at least we finally got a somewhat look at her.

lol WTF they got thier ass kicked by the whale and now there 3 of them !!! i didn't know there 3 whales xD

The whale can apparently split it's body up into smaller pieces, were those ones smaller? whatever the case it can split itself up. What do you expect from a magical whale that can erase people from existence and also mind rape people.

There seems to be 2 different kinds of mist that the whale emits the regular one and then another one that made this huge hole in the ground.

White whale attack

Am i the only one who think that Crush is like building level after this episode ? comparing her attacks to the huge size of the whale

I agree with that her ability is op as well she can use an invisible attack which has no regard for distance as long as something in her field of vision she can attack it.

I am gonna have to get that crater calc for the whale, we already have enough enough to make a profile for it.

I think there is enough information to make a page for Wilhelm, Gluttony (The White Whale), and Crush.

Crush has at least Small Building level AP with her blessing (possibly Building Level, but attacks from slicing weapons ignore some level of durability). From a distance of over a hundred meters, it can slice right through the skin of the whale. Her durability is unknown, though.

Wilhelm is probably Small Building Level via scaling above Rem and that he is capable of causing considerable damage to the White Whale's skin. Durability is unknown, but likely scales to his AP anyways.

Gluttony (the White Whale) is at least Building level in AP (given that his mist is capable of doing what @Celestial just Screen-shot, especially if it is pulverization) and durability given all the damage he took from several explosions and slicing injuried from Crush and Wilhelm. There is still a lot unknown about the whale, but it should still be At least Building level.

Well i am trying to get the whale feat calc but just eye balling it it seems like an at least building level feat if it comes out higher it would scale to reinhard so i want to see the results.

Crusch i agree should be building level because how she was able to hit the whale from that far away and the size of the hit she gave the whale.

The whale has resistance to magic abilities the magic attack they used against it did nothing as it's skin scatters mana and disperses force, judging by the explosion of that fire attack it took from several fire magic users i would say it's durability is building level although it is vulnerable to piercing attacks.

Wilheim is far stronger than rem and should at least be comparable to crusch.

The whale is superhuman in speed i would say, it's a giant flying whale that was keeping up with those mounts.

Wilheim is superhuman as well seeing as how fast it was able to get around the whales body and being at least comparable to rem.

@celestial - I'd say that the feat is at least Large Building level given that it is DEFINITELY a pulverization feat. and the width of the destroyed area is longer than the height of both Rem and Subaru. It went on for at least a dozen or so meters. Very likely to be confortably Large Building. Building+ is the minimal i can see it being.

However, due to the nature of the mist's power, it is likely that it ignores durability and simply erases the existense of whatever it touches (hense why people forget about those who have been caught in it.

I just want a calc of it to be see what it exactly comes out to, whether it's because of it pulverizing or because of the nature of it's powers ignoring durability it still managed to erase a large amount of the ground.

Actually i am pretty sure that it ignores durability and it completly erased the ground that mist it used is the one that erases all traces of people from existence.

Hopefully somene calcs decides to calc the feat, i think we should probably hold off on the wilheim and crush profiles even if we get the feat for the whale calc there would be too many unknowns, wilheim is possible to make but not crush at the moment.

@celestial - the only problem i have is that i feel like it could come out as vaporization and give a CB+ or MCB result, which should not be the case since i'm certain it erases the existense of things it touches. We should wait for the next episode, or look at more information on the whale via original canon to see what it can really do.

So are you saying it should be higher than CB+ or MCB if it comes out that? Are you thinking that it should atomization instead of vaporization?

Spoilers about the white whales ability

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The whale infuses mana into it's mist and uses two types, the one that was mind raping people and the mist of elimination the whole which performed the feat we are looking at, the mist of elimination erases victims along with any memories the surroundings has of them.

@celestial - Well since it erases the existense, it should not be taken into account with his normal AP since it is a hack ability that clearly ignores durability.

I say the Whale is still Unknown since we have not seen it do much of anything, but it's likely going to be a Building level monster with multiple hacks like the ones we've seen thus far: Mind-twisting, erase existense, and somehow capable of multiplying itself (unless that's part of the mind-twisting power)

Ah i see your point, though could we put it at a level like building level via hax if it came out to be like that? I don't care either way it's ability bypasses durability anyway so it's ap is irrelevant.

Wilhelm did most of the damage to the whale i would compare him to Crush So yeah both of them are building level easily I don't where the problem with them begin on the same scale as reinhard he wasn't even trying when he fought elsa

There terrible mistranslation on some sites , Wilhelm wife isn't the first master swordman she is the former

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back