• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hienkel are you planning on doing anymore blogs? I am planning on making a content revisions thread so the blogs can get some more attension and we can hopefully upgrade the characters.

Also since we decided that the shaula feat scales to base reinhard i think you should cal the ap for it as it would scale to reinhard.

Not yet for the Building level feat; I need better images for the size of the explosion, and have to establish if she used Human or not (since she is shown swinging her mace only). Rem already has Wall/Room level for Human on her page.

Also, I suggest asking the content reviewers their opinions about Base Rem (when she temporarily became normal after pushing Subaru out of the way) surviving the landslide and falling several tens of meters from the air, hitting the ground head first. IIRC, the threshold for Wall level durability was surviving getting hit by something like a speeding car.

Well her using Human to survive the explosion is an assumption as we don't know how exactly she survived so having her at building level might not be accepted, wall level though for Human against that one cultist fire attack is reasonable, she was only at wall to room level on the assumption she used Human to survive the massive explosion.

I was going to bring up rem's durability in the thread.

I mean it's clear she survived it, but the question is whether she survived by using Human or not by using it.

After we establish that, we only need to calc the explosion itself.

Show this vid when you bring up her durability feat. https://youtu.be/i-YMFd-nK7I I'll try getting fireball calc again.

There no way Rem survived that explanation without Human because one fire ball burned her hand while she was using Human , she appeared unharmed after the explosion mean she either took it head on or escape it thought that would give her extra speed feat

it's safe to assume she boosted her Human more with mana to tank the explosion

ZERO7772 said:
There no way Rem survived that explanation without Human because one fire ball burned her hand while she was using Human , she appeared unharmed after the explosion mean she either took it head on or escape it thought that would give her extra speed feat
it's safe to assume she boosted her Human more with mana to tank the explosion
Agreed and considering the fact that al Human by hienkel's calc is building level it shows she has enough mana to create building level attacks so surely she could use that same mana for defense.

She may not have known how powerful the initial fire blast was so she didn't use a strong enough Human but she used it for the big explosion, either way her using Human to tank the explosion makes the most sense.

^Yeah it make sense for Rem to building level AP if she can take attack that can harm buildings using her mana

So re zero will be getting a visual novel "Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World ― Death or Kiss".

I was about to post about this Holy shit can't wait There will be about 200 bad end in this game lol

Wonder what type of VN it will be tho , is it the type that have one main route and you get different endings based on the decision you make or experience different routes like you have 3-4 routes in the game

Judging by what i see of the teaser of it with the 5 selection candidates i think it might have something to do with choosing to be a knight to support a candidate.

Yeah i also thought that , maybe we will have 5 routes supporting each candidate to win the throne and change the country Well you choose the candiet depend on your ideals

Yeah that would ROCK !!!

can't help but to hyped about the Game i like tha fact it will be about the candidates mean in every route you will have completely different experience with different characters and better they are the character the anime doesn't show much of them

Looking more and more like you can choose routes to be with different girls, hopefully it isn't just like a dating sim though and there is adventure to it.

Ah so it is a dating sim, guessing the 8 routes are the 5 priestess candidates plus rem, ram and beatrice.

The plot is very simple thought we don't know the detail of what you go through but yeah the goal is the win the heart of each Girl by the end It's very interesting you can test anastasia and priscilla as love interset tho as Subaru don't like them at all in the main story

i can only Imagine what happen if you end up having sex with one of the candidates xDDD by bye life

Now i can see Subaru date Ram i always wanted to see that it will be hilarious though you have to do something about the clown

i can't imagine how felt\beako routes will play out , does Subaru even have lolicon side ?

The other scene is him dancing with Emilia it seems ? seems like you can take every Girl to dance ..... i hope the routes will be intersing at least

I think felt route will work one way or another beako still have the body of 12 years old Girl even if she hundred of years old , can you imagine kiss scane between Subaru and Beako ?

of course it have percilla gonna destroy everyone tho ....we finally have clear view on the size of Ram's chest the anime made horrible xD

Well we don't even know what satella really looks like well we do as we have descriptions of her but there are no official illustrations of her plus we still don't know all her motives at the moment and the whole being sealed thing makes it more impossible for her to have a route.

Maybe ferris is somehow a secret route in cursh's route you never know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Dunno how they will deal with roswaal in ram's route , maybe they will just ignore him ......

Btw the game say "get a kiss from beautiful Girl before you die "

Me : just ask Rem xD

That make Rem route completely pointless now i think about it LOL

Wrong thread zero lol. That has spoilers in it, also this thread is too long now gonna create a new one.

Celestial Pegasus said:
As in does rem ever go insane like subaru? No she hasn't, rem plays a supportive role in arc 3, but other characters besides subaru have gone insane though.
you're forgetting arc 2.. everytime she's in her oni mode she went mad, twice in canon timeline of arc 2, when the puppy shaman knocked her out with the ground mud avanlanche and again when she tried to kill as many mabeasts as possible to save subaru life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back