• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The author already said he was prepared for hate and with re zero selling so good i don't think he will care lol. I just want him after the anime is over to speed up the ln release so we can a season 2 quickly.

It's different when you have a small story that people bearly know about and when you have Big series that bring million's xD

Kepp dreaming you won't get season 2 anytime soon

Re zero was pretty well known in japan before the anime if what i heard was right, and considering the fact that this guy wrote such a sadistic story i wouldn't be surprised if he enjoy our tears and loves when someone hates him.

We can still hope for season 2 to be some time soon....

not even 1\5 of how much popular it become after the anime , the anime is always the big change every big series get it spotlight after the anime .....i am not saying no suffering after this "it's the main them of the series " just saying keep your sadistic at level please , even AoT author who was planing one killing all the character in the show "this is ture sadistic lol " changed his mind later

not a chance bro , unless the LN goes super fast and relase tons of volumes in short time , no more spin off and side story and more foucs on the main one he can write side stories as much as he like once he catch up

Keep his sadism at level in re zero lol what even is that level in this series i don't know with this series anything can happen and i am preparing myself for that. Seriously though he needs to know how to chill and not get too sadistic.

All we can do is hope man realistically it won't be coming anytime soon but nothing you can do but hope.

He do whatever he want because he can always reverse it , he need to chill overall and he will mark my words

You may forget about the series once season 2 comes xD

The salt is still going strong from what i see

all of Re:Zero fandom are talking about shipping it's the new meme of the week , everyone shit on subaru as of now

It really irks me how so many people are so short-sighthed that they can't see the bigger picture. Before a lot of people were hating on subaru for acting arrogant and selfish and even though it was obvious that eventually his flaws would be addressed which what do you know it was in this 18 and now people are hating on him because of shipping.

Whoever subaru chooses to be with is his choice, saying rem deserves him is stupid, i get it you like rem but she isn't entitled to subaru, just because you do things for someone doesn't mean they will love you back.

Rem is at the moment objectively clearly the better girl but subjectively to subaru from his perspective he still loves emilia as rem said he doesn't give up half way through he loved emilia in the begining and he loves her now it's not gonna change.

Subaru clearly cares a lot about rem and he may also love her but he won't stop loving emilia, he will see his love through to the end, people need to stop hating on emila and subaru just because their ship didn't sail it just makes them seem very immature.

^Chill bro don't go far away , rem is frined zone "anime "

Again i am not not planning on rant about why people are salty it surprise me i knew people gonna be salty after the episode but to think to this extend, usually people fall in love with the person who is beside them who support them and the one who understand them you don't fall in love with people out of no where ....

I don't remember people hate on emillia tho they hate subaru , poor emillia she doesn't have a role for you to hate her leaver her alone xD

meanwhile i am still waiting for subaru x satella ship to sail

Dunno seems some people are satly becasue part of the fandom are salty , let them rant about the series a littel xD

Meh people can be salty all they want it's not gonna change anything, though i know how this story plays out and there is nothing to be salty about except being salty about how sadistic the author is, i am gonna just gonna sit back and enjoy all the salt that's gonna happen at the end of this anime.

Exactly bro those salty people are yet to know the true despair they want their ship to sail , you may get what you want but let see how you react to the end of the anime

Seriously can't we have subaru x satella ? this is gonna be so similar to touma and othinus from toaru in a twisted way

@Zero idk about satella x subaru, satella seems like a crazy chick with a warped sense of love, though we don't know a lot about her.

Huge satella spoiler

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

If you meant satella and not the jealous witch i would agree cause she is described as been loved by all the other witches and was a kind person, if you're talking about the witch of envy hell no i don't like her, mostly due to me not liking crazy or unstable chicks in general, subaru needs to get as far away as possible from her.

SPOILER QUESTION (Be warned - Will be deleted after being answered... or not, so as not to ruin the moment for others)

I read a theory somewhere that Emilia is Satella's body (or reincarnated body?) and Subaru's shadow arms are Satella's wanting him to hook up with Emilia.

Can anyone confirm?

The witch is too edgy to see her have nice relationship with subaru

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Spoiler !!!

yeah satella is great choice , now that you said it i want to ask are the witch and satella both obessessed with subaru or it just the witch ? was it shown her reaction when subaru said no to her ?

@Gemmysaur

Spoilers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I don't know all the details but from what i have heard satella and emilia have no relation to each other, i highly doubt emilia is satella's body anyway because as satella is completly immortal which is why she was sealed because no one can kill her. Also satella has killed emilia so many times i don't why she would do that though she at one point did take over emilia's body and ran after subaru and it wasn't pretty the surrounding area around her was sucked into darkness and subaru was also gonna be absorbed, if he died that way don't know if he could come back.

Guys i think if you want to talk about major spoiler's in the story use the "Rem " theard let not ruin this thread with spoilers

Agreed, gonna post it in the op as well, that the rem thread can be used to discuss explictly spoilers.

Wonder how long it will take for there to be enough feats to accurately measure the verse and have a verse page. We will be getting a lot of action with the fight against the whale but that will only be enough to guage characters like crush, wilheim, ferris, and julius, it's gonna take years before the heavy hitters get introduced in the anime or the ln.

Seriously though translations for the wn need to start on arc 4, i am anxious to see how exactly everything plays out, i hope someone at least does it after the anime ends.

Just watched the latest episode. Gosh, Subaru went full 360, didn't he? I loved every bit of the episode. While I am sad for Rem, at least she took the rejection well. And Subaru turned her down very politely. What a gentleman! :)

Puck as Gilgamesh was also amazing. How powerful is Puck actually; like, what Tier? He did say something about destroying the world... But I do know Reinhard can beat him.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Puck as Gilgamesh was also amazing. How powerful is Puck actually; like, what Tier? He did say something about destroying the world... But I do know Reinhard can beat him.
Among the strongest. As is horned-Ram.

Reinhard >>>> Puck and horned-Ram though.

Is this a spoiler, hmm wouldn't say it is it's very light if that. Well in terms of tier i would see puck at like maybe city level, the area around him is instantly well not instantly but almost, frozen over, if he went to a city he would probably easily freeze it. He can't actually destroy the world, at least not in one shot but overtime he can, he will slowly freeze the world.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Wonder how long it will take for there to be enough feats to accurately measure the verse and have a verse page. We will be getting a lot of action with the fight against the whale but that will only be enough to guage characters like crush, wilheim, ferris, and julius, it's gonna take years before the heavy hitters get introduced in the anime or the ln.
Seriously though translations for the wn need to start on arc 4, i am anxious to see how exactly everything plays out, i hope someone at least does it after the anime ends.
You need to wait until the translation to reach to arc 5 , Re:Zero isn't fighting serious anyway though arc 5 is where you find a lot of fights and a lot of broken abilities

Sigh which why is it's a long wait as i want to see how exactly the story and fights play out.

I know man we have talked about the hax a lot and it's ridiculous, the verse doesn't have much in the way of dc besides reinhard and satella and probably the top tiers like the dragon and sage but their hax game is on point.

Speed for the verse in general is lacking but for top tiers there is potential not gonna get into details cause of spoilers though.

Gemmysaur said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Among the strongest. As is horned-Ram.
Reinhard >>>> Puck and horned-Ram though.
Horned Ram? But...

Spoilers.

Isn't her horn chopped off prior to the story? Where are the actual feats? I think Puck is way stronger than her.

^Ram was a pure genius when she was A child i think he meant if adult ram were to have a horn she will be one of the strongest

but since more than half of Re:Zero are rem's hardcore fans it will most likely be about the rem IF it will bring them tons of money

I'd pay to see both if I had any money to pay with.

Rem is <3

Crusche (How do you really spell her name? I saw 3 variations to it; Crush, Crusche, Crushe) and her camp's story sounds interesting only from what I know from the anime.

Gemmysaur said:
I'd pay to see both if I had any money to pay with.
Rem is <3

Crusche (How do you really spell her name? I saw 3 variations to it; Crush, Crusche, Crushe) and her camp's story sounds interesting only from what I know from the anime.
The whole damn IF chapter is to please the rem fans seriously what so good about seeing subaru and rem playing couple all the day ? that's why series like SAO is overrated as hell I love rem because of her complex personality and backstory also another reason : _

_

_

_

_

_

Spoilers !!!

the rem x subaru ship sail in the main story anyway so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back