• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about wilheim been building level because of hurting the whale, the whale can take a lot of magic and brute force attacks as it hairs scatters mana and disperses force , but it can easily be pierced by swords everyone with a sword could hurt it.

Can't we go by size ? i know already it have resistance against magic attacks nnd wilhelm had to make up for the entire damn army "thinking about that the soldiers were punch of useless "

Crush is definitely building level tho

Yea by virtue of it's size is definetly building level in ap, but durability is where i don't think it has building level durability as even fodder could pierce it's skin however it's durability against magic attacks or brute force attacks is definetly building level it's just vulnerable to piercing attacks.

Okay so what your problem ? Pegasus you love to make thing complicated why i must always be the one pushing it xD

can't you just list it as unknown ?

Cause it's not simple lol, it can tank explosions big enough to envelop it's entire body with no damage but can be pierced by fodder with swords.

A simple stab won't kill it as it took so many stabs and was still not dead wilheim pierced it's entire body and ran around it and it was still not dead so even being able to pierce it doesn't mean you can beat it.

Here what i think of it's durability either: Building level (tanked massive explosions as big as it's body, vulnerable to piercing attacks) or Street level against piercing attacks (could be pierced by sword attacks, although simply being able to pierce it doesn't mean you can kill it as it took numerous piercing attacks and was still not dead), Building level against magic and brute force attacks (The white hairs on it's body scatters mana and disperses force, took multiple attacks that were large enough to envelop it's entire body)

Meh pegasus that we have been trying to say the entire time i agree with every words you wrote "if it can be listed this way " Also wasn't you the one who started and said that wilhelm at least compared to Crush ?

on another note do you plan to make a profile for the whale before Crush and Wilhelm ? just wondering

Yea gonna create the whale first, wilheim should be comparable to crusch the thing is though crusch has a technique that allows her use an invisble strike as big as the whale while wilheim has only so far been using his swords so it would be kind of making assumptions as to him being comparable to crusch.

Don't plan on making a crusch profile yet, we only know about her ap, it can be assumed her durability is the same but we don't know about her speed.

so i was wondering for while is Ram seriously one of the strongest characters ? i know author said that but she was just a child back them it's hard to believe for me , supposedly she can take down the white whale by herself if she want to , she can be compared to puck by the author own words It's ridiculous

i can only think he was referring to adult ram if she has a horn

No i think he meant child ram with horn or he would have made the distinction that he meant adult ram.

It just means ram was a lot more powerful than we thought.

Btw ram and al know each other so they apparently have some history together, maybe she showed more of her op ness in that story, i wonder if there is an extra chapter about them meeting?

She slaughter the witch cult but seriously ? is she demi-god or something ? make me laugh child ram may wipe roswaal ass

now imagine adult ram with two horns ! eat your heart reinhard xD

yeah the problem even in the WN we're yet to get that , it's about time for Ram to have her time to shine damn that author

She was a prodigy from birth what did you expect of course she was going to be op. This just makes it even more obvious why a certain someone wanted her.

Chill man even with 2 horns she aint touching reinhard nobody is touching reinhard unless you're pandora or satella. Come back to me when child ram is confirmed to be able to reality warp.

From what i can tell she probably had spells that could cause massive destruction, she needs some hax if she wants to deal with reinhard or any of the heavy hitters, notice how in that interview shaula isn't mentioned either because at the time she must not have been introduced.

Shaula would wreck ram even with 2 horns much less reinhard, though seeing as how hax the verse is who am i kidding ram most likely had hax as well.

Yea we need to see more of ram in the story, and more about her backstory we know some details but here is clearly more.

I know she is prodigy but not to the point of begin this OP when she was child , yeah of course orochimaru want that body , but she will end up killing him "naruto reference here xD "

I was kidding bro of course she't not reinhard tier does pandora have RW as well ? well to be expected i think she put Regulus under her feet

can't help but to think reinhard gonna get his ass kicked so hard when when he confront satella or pandora , Regulus already had him once with some tricks

I can't take child ram seriously to compare her to them in the first place

Also your hyping Shaula too much , though i may agree considering she is the student of the sage

Yeah Ram have great potential but the author just want to keep her roswaal slave "tch" considering that arc 6 is about saving certain person naturally she had some role she can have more if she join to subaru's harem tho ...

Didn't i already show you pandora's ability before? In case you forgot "Pandora can rewrite phenomenon in her favor as many times as she wants. Using this, she can negate her death, bury people into the ground instantly, teleport people without leaving any trace of their actions behind, and change people's memories" Nobody is messing with that unless their reinhard, satella, the sage or the dragon.

Unless ram had hax she aint messing with regulus, not sure if tappei lined the characters up in order cause if he did then that would mean ram>regulus and sekhmet and i am not buying ram being able to beat someone who can mess with time or someone who drove the dragon away just because they were lazy, ram must have been unbelievable powerful if she is above them.

Regulus had an op ability that made it so every attack used against him would be nullified, reinhard has a lot of hax resistance but he doesn't have hax, so he had no way to harm regulus and of course he couldn't use reid.

Shaula would wreck regulus, her needles can pierce through space-time. Shaula deserves the hype, she is stated to be able to easily beat all the archbishops and even force the first master swordsman to use both his arms in combat twice every ten times.

WOW what the hell i must missed that , she is absolutely broken 0_o

She got her horn cut by surprise attack from a fodder xD **** off from here tappei if you want to hype character give them some feat please not getting rekt by a fodder just becasue he took her by suprise.

Which is why reinhard is boring character "to some extent " his power is about no matter what you use against him it doesn't work that sound like touma from toaru xD

now you mention that i remember reading something like that , you got that from the link i give you serval days ago ?

reinhard > first master swordsman tho

you can still mess with reinhard with some massive hax it's depend on the way you use it if Regulus could do it than the likes of pandora can do more Reinhard will have tough time with some like her even with reid

and that add more to the sage hype he seems satella tier as well

Why did you think i was hyping pandora lol? She is goddamn reality warper.

Yea ram being this powerful came out of nowhere and worse of all we didn't see what she could do in her prime and she got taken out by fodder.

Reinhard seems more accelerator to me, they both got that absolute defense going on.

Keep up man lol, shaula's needles were unable to be stopped by emm and emm is a move that interfers with time and space and creates a space which allows no outside interferrance from the outside and her needle was not stopped by that.

Yea reinhard> first sword saint but the first sword saint was still op just not reinhard level.

Reinhard will have a very hard time against pandora she will probably nullify all his attacks and he can't kill her permanently as well.

Yeah especially she is near fodder so it doesn't even mater at this point

Accel have a lot and lot of using to his power than just barrier "though he only begin to do that after touma kick his ass because he realize he isn't absolute " and unlike reinhard he got his ass kicked serval time in this story and accel doesn't have resistance agains RW so he is helpless againt them , while it's safe to assume reinhard can resist them a way or another

emm < does he need to make even his techniques name a joke ? it's not enough he is joke himself xD

Funny some anime only think whileam wife is the first sowrdman now xD but yeah first one was OP

Technically he can't kill her if he doesn't have RW himself

Yea you are right about accel he doesn't just have his barrier reinhard though just seems to have whole lot of defenses going for him with no real offensive hax.

The first sword saint was probably a match for the sage and dragon, reinhard would solo them one on one though.

Don't see reinhard being able to put her down permanently either he will probably have to get help from like the sage and seal her.

I'm just going to say what I think about the tiers:

White Whale: At least Building Level (size, able to crush a large amount of stone with its jaws, tanked explosions as big as his own body), Unknown with it's hax

Crush: Probably Building Level (Able to stagger the White Whale with her ranged attacks, causing considerable damage to it in the process)

Wilhelm: Likely Building Level (removed one of the Whale's eyes and caused the majority of damage dealt to the Whale)

where the fuq is the novel on this? GIVE ME a link xD

They should drop arc 3 honestly the anime gonna cover it anyway , they can do arc 4 and 5 they can return to arc 3 once they done from the priority

btw since Theresia is a sword saint can't we scale her to reinhard ? lol

Nobody should scale to Reinhard since he's the GOAT of the verse. If anything, she's at the very least Wilhelm level.

Reinhard is still the big guy of the verse so she can't be compared to him as well. What of Raid, the first sword saint? Is he featless?

I was just joking taking that she is sword saint the same as him

Reid is OP as hell he can be compared to the "dragon" maybe even the "sage "

the student of the sage can make the first master sword fight her seriously to some extent he was using both hand twice in every ten attacks mean she took head on The sage should be above him naturaly

the only character that reinhard can't beat are satella and pandora from what we know

making reinhard < dragon , the sage , first master sword man

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Reinhard isn't a god one of the characters was able to kill him in arc 5 Also he can't do shit against Pandora because she is RW while he isn't the best he can do is sealing her which isn't what reinhard good at , the same can be said to satella

Also if you somehow can make him lose his "sword saint " power like thearesia it's a lot easier to kill him

Reinhard is ridiculously broken but that doesn't mean he automatically beats everyone as the verse as a whole is broken.

The first sword saint was likely equal to the dragon and sage but reinhard would one shot them.

Reinhard has a whole lot of hax resistance but no real hax, he is a swordsman so he naturally uses sword techniques to attack and not hax.

Reinhard ain't easily beating satella or pandora because they are broken as hell and while they likely can't kill him because of his defenses he can't kill them because death means nothing to them.

So it would just be a endless battle, reinhard attacks them they nope his attacks they try to kill reinhard he nopes their attacks, reinhard finally manages to kill them they nope their death, they manage to kill reinhard he revives from the dead, they do it again reinhard revives again (the author has alluded to his revives being unlimited if that is true then this will be a endless battle)

Reinhard needs some sealing techniques if he is to beat them.

^prrety much my point

Though i think you went far away when you said he would one shout the sage and the dragon xD i agree he beat the shit out of them but not with one shout

Btw you forget to mention even if satella or pandora kill him he can revive himself

Meh may have went too far with saying he one shots them but he definetly beats the hell out of them and they are by no means weak either from what little we know of them we know the dragon has soul manipulation and it's blood can be used to practically cure anything and the sage most likely has some sort of time-space manipulation.

Also about theresia she doesn't scale to reinhard, she is the weakest sword saint that we know of the first sowrd saint and reinhard would one shot her.

Spoilers about wilheim and theresia

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Wilheim defeated theresia in a sword match but that was theresia without reid with reid she would have one shot him, even without reid though if she used her ability she would have defeated him just one slice from theresia is deadly because wounds inflicted by her cannot be healed.

Well it's a sword skill match , its fair because she is blessed from the god while he is normal human Mean he is better than her if you don't count her cheat code as sword saint , Don't why a sword saint would even train that hard if he\she is OP naturally

Well yea in terms of sword skill wilheim is stronger than theresia but not if we count the blessings she has into the equation.

Do sword saints even train? I mean why would they they are already blessed and op.

I highly doubt reinhard trains, if he needs anything he can just get a blessing for it.

I doubt he train it's not like it will change anything once you become OP to the point there no one can make you even draw your sword there no point in training

With all the power he have his personality come as "Meh" you see all the power he have usually someone like him would be either bored with his life or try to rule over the world but NOPE xD

Oh yeah btw Rem's fans "or should i say shippers ? " will be pleased with next episode if the studio won't cut the scene between her and subaru

It depend on the pacing do you think they can wrap up the whale fight with william flashback and the aftermath all in next episode ? Seems rushed to me they can do end it with episode 22 it will be perfect thought this will rush the last 2 volumes even more

Meh there will be rush anyway

Reinhard is basically the perfect mary sue, he is the perfect good guy and as no interest in ruling the world, if he did then everyone would be screwed barring pandora of course (everyone else would be screwed though a fight between those two would probably destroy the world) but they would probably join forces or something if he turned evil either way everyone else would be screwed.

I remember seeing the titles of the next episodes i think 21 was a bet against despair and 22 had something to do with sloth so yea the fight will probably be done next episode. I don't think it's rushed really it's mostly just gonna be fighting, fights seem long in novel form but go by quick in anime form because you animate scenes instead of describing it.

I think the pacing will be fine.

pretty much ...

I hope you're right though finishing the fight along with the flash back and aftermath i can't help but to feel it will be fast pace

then we have 4 episode to deal witch cult there several important scene after it tho : rem - subaru and emilia - subaru doing that - and the big bad one should appear at very last scene if we goes by the WN

It should all get done one way or another if they have to speed up some parts or skip both the op and ed or maybe even extend the episode.

I think it will all get adapted with maybe some minor details being missed out but the major stuff should still be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back