• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh this is too good i hope it continue and after episode 21 people will stop trashing subaru "i will miss these days "and go to trash the author

Should be interesting to see how the world is depicted since the world is, well not gonna spoil it, i will talk about that on the spoiler thread.

That a new blessing from Reinhard? He seems to be having a really good time in that video.

The power to dance.

Since the anime will conclude with arc 3 i hope will see both Ley and Regulus animated Ley will be the hated boy of the series and man can't wait to see Regulus

Ley will soon appear after the white whale battle, he really needs to die though i hate him.

Hopefully we also get a glimpse at pandora or is that in arc 4 idk.

I seriously thought subaru killed him in arc 5 but whatever i am sure we will see that later

I would love to see that and the big bad one should be at the end of the last episode it happen at very end of arc 3 , though not sure about either of them they already cut that at episode 15 becasue they are not sure they will make season

Ah so pandora does show up in arc 3 then, pretty sure if she is suppose to be there she will be, anything that has been cut so far as either been unimportant at the moment like the revelation about al as that isn't relevant now and it can be placed anywehere down the line or it's been rearranged.

slight satella spoiler

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

If i remember correctly there should also be a satella scene at the end of arc 3 as well.

They cut the voice that talk to him every time he die in arc 3 , seriously that would have been mind blowing and creepy as hell it's really a shame also it seems they are afraid or don't know how to present the whole subaru x rem thing though it may be just me looking deep to it

-

-

-

-

-

-

I was talking about Satella when i said "the big bad one " she appeared at the very end of arc 3 after searching about it you right it's at that scene is where she tell him she love him the other scane is begin at arc 4

Was the voice thing in the ln may have been just the wn? well if it was then that's a shame it wasn't included, somethings have to be cut when they are cramming this much content in 14 episodes i would liked if they had a whole 25 episodes to do arc 3.

You're looking too deep into the whole subaru x rem thing it's just been rearranged, just like wilheims backstory, his backstory was suppose to happen after the battle with the white whale but it's happening before in the anime, i am sure the whole subaru x rem thing will be addressed because it leds to a major important scene later on.

Yeah he should hear a voice calling "i love you i love you every time he die " though i am not sure if this still a thing in the LN there several differences between the WN and the LN adding the fact the WN is too dark and have some unnecessary scan and deaths that goes over the line so they cut alot of it in the LN

Well it's because the Rem thing kind complected and different from the other series "some other kids may try do the same xD "and yeah it's lead to very major scane and it was brought up several times in arc 4 as well

tough if they stay at Emillia it will be way more simple

That moment when you don't get the MC in 1 min long preview you know shit got real !! xD mad hype for wilhelm in next episode and hope we see Crush in some heavy action and not just leading the army "though she look perfect for that anyway "

On another Thearesia is some serious beauty i would compare her to Emilia and Crush

The anime made her more childish looking thought

Thearesia is pretty cute but she isn't as cute as crusch imo, meh it's more like thearesia is cute while crusch is sexy.

So someone translated somethings that were said in a new interview by tappei, the author:

-When being asked why did he torture Subaru so much, he said because it's fun, but then explained that the protagonist grow stronger from adversity, this kind of character is the best. So to keep the protagonist constantly develops, he put so much torture in the story. He likes the protagonist and hopes that he can do better. But he thinks currently he still treats Subaru kindly, maybe he will make the situation more difficult in the future.

-Nagatsuki Tappei is not a professional writer. He works in a meat shop. He would think about plot development while dealing with the meat. Sometimes he will cut meat and yelling Subaru's name at the same time.

-Besides writing. He likes watching movie and table game.

-When talking about Subaru's death and reset point, the author said that he chooses the most appropriate death point in the protagonist's perspective when Subaru is feeling the most despair and regret. After all, death is not an easy stuff. And about the reset point, it involves spoiler, so he only says "If Subaru can do something in an appropriate time, then he will reset at that time point."

-When talking about the dialogue in ep 18, they asked if Tappei had had similar conversation. The author said that he wouldn't think negatively. Basically it's based on if he experiences what Subaru had experienced what would he said.

-Speaking of his favorite VA, the author said that due to his personal interest he would choose Ferris, but he thinks Subaru's VA is very excellent. Because of him, Subaru's personality can be faithfully adapt into anime.

-When being asked who is his favorite character, he yelled "EMT! EMT! EMT!" (yes, three times)

-But in terms of the election he would choose Crusch because she has the strongest personality.

Well it's depend on your taste Crush seems more attractive and sexy because she is more mature than Thearesia and Emilia she is in her early 20's while Emilia is 18-19

Girls aside

some anime only guys theorized that Whilam is Crush's father though it doesn't make sense seeing how old he is if anything she must be his granddaughter

For some reason i always don't like his answers but whatever xD the way he talk about and treat subaru is really sadistic over the top as well and "yell subaru name while cut the meat " lol give me break dude xD

He's mind is f*cked and always write dark shit but his fav is the angle of the series what is problme with you bro ?

He likes to torture subaru cause it's fun and still thinks he treats him kindly despite all the crap he has had to deal with lol this dude is a straight ******.

If you want to develop a character through suffering then learn from ishida "TG writer " he is genius when it come to that though kaneki character is way more complex than subaru He obviously treat him like that because it's fun to him

make me think he will just continue the WN since he can't do whatever he want in the LN though it's spoil the LN this way ....

TG huh i think i was 80 chapters into it then placed it on hold still haven't got back to it yet.

He started with the WN why would he stop at this point? The WN is the raw version of the story with no limitations anyway so he can whatever he wants there and then make a more refined version in the LN.

LOL TG is a masterpiece nearly everyone keep reading it say so well everyone have their own taste

well i am still a lost on the WN stuff there alot of WN did end before the LN and had own ending before the writer turn completely into the LN since WN doesn't bring a lot money and he is spoiling the events for the LN readers it was the same case with "SAO - log horizon - and konosuba "

The WN is completly free anyone can go online and read it, it's not about making money why he would continue it, i just see it as him like getting his thoughts on how the story goes out somewhere and then when it gets made into the LN he can revise and change stuff he doesn't like, so i think of it like a manuscript.

Who cares if LN readers get spoiled, people are still gonna buy the LN because it's the official product.

The one can get some money from WN on the internet he may leave the WN at some point and turn his entire focus on the LN that most authors do

but yeah the point he can't do what he want in the LN he will always be affected by the "fans -editors - Publishing company " and seeing how popular the series became yeah he will change a lot of things in the future to fit

That aside do you plan on making "Emillia " profile anytime soon ?

Don't know exactly how to rate her, i think her ap should be street level but i don't how i would justify that, i don't remember her freezing anything puck froze elsa not emilia, she just shot some ice at elsa.

Don't know about her speed either she somewhat keep up with elsa but don't know how fast elsa is, yea elsa fought reinhard but definitely isn't scalable.

Too many ? which is why i haven't bothered with it yet, rem was far easier to scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back