• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on zero leave the man and his waifu you don't have to tell him this if he likes emilia he likes emilia.

Betelguese

Celestial Pegasus said:
Come on zero leave the man and his waifu you don't have to tell him this if he likes emilia he likes emilia.
Betelguese
Betelguese.jpg

Speaking of waifus i heard the rem what was it body pillows i think had to be delayed because of the overwhelming demand.

maybe i should demand one

Also is Rem the only character to get a figure yet ? i heard they want to make human size one though not sure about that ....

Haven't heard of others having a figma yet. Idk.

Human size is like wtf, that's huge.

On another note, apparently, during a cosplay event here in the Philippines, someone managed to sell a tarpaulin of Rem and Ram for PHP9,500.00 or about $200 USD.

Here's the tarp.

9500php poster from Otaku Expo Philippines
Expensive is written on the title most likely

A tarp that size would likely only cost around PHP500 or $10 USD.
I think it was a bidding since they were also talking about a PHP5000+ Danmachi Hestia tarp as last year's big catch.

I heard they deleted the scene between subaru and Rem lol i don't know how they will do the other scenes if they don't put the first one xD

Extreme waifu enthusiasts. Damn. I can't even pay 20 times my lunch money to save my life.

What deleted scene are you talking about? Did they kiss or something?

Didn't you get spoiled on the entire subaru x rem thing ? i remember Pegasus and i spoiled you about it , though this scane it lame to be honset

Really? I don't really remember but whatever. I'll cross the cliff when I get there.

Let's just not have this entire Rem vs Emilia thing. It's tiring and besides...

RE:

R - Rem

E - Emilia

Zero

None - Subaru gets none. Subaru dies. Hahaha, no. Idk.

So they deleted that scene with rem and subaru, meh whatever the one later is the real one anyway, so next week is wilheim's backstory.

^The scene should be a setup for the other scene , if they put the second one just like that it will be more mind blowing

That aside .... My girl Crush had a lot of screen time and my man wilhelm had a lot of it as well do you need any more reasons to love this episode ?

So someone caught something interesting from this episode which also a hint towards things later on.

Re zero flugel

So yea the "wise man" who created that tree is actually from earth.

Sorry i was bored and write this xD anyway i did chick on flugel and this pretty interesting indeed

i saw a theory on it though it goes against how subaru's power work

1. So is Subaru going to gain some offensive powers? He has earned the ability to whoop some a$$ IMO. 2. Can Subaru just tell people that he has a strange power related to the witch but can't discuss the properties of the power or else he will die? I feel like that would be a small loop hole. Not enough info., to spill the beans but enough to keep characters like Emilia off his nutz. 3. Someone mentioned other witches above, so there are more witches than the witch of Envy? So are gluttony, sloth, etc. extensions of the other witches or of the witch of envy?

Ask those questions over here and i will answer them as the answers contain massive spoilers and we are trying to keep this thread as spoiler free as possible. I will answer in a bit going to eat dinner.

As in does rem ever go insane like subaru? No she hasn't, rem plays a supportive role in arc 3, but other characters besides subaru have gone insane though.

I never knew the waifu wars was this cancerous, i go on reddit and i am seeing stuff like this. Why does everything have to turn into a waifu war, can't people just enjoy the story and discuss that instead of focusing on a pairing.

Re zero waifu wars

This is the shipping cancer that why i hate romance in good series I never thought in a million years when i walk into this anime that i will see people comparing emillia and Rem 0_o

Ikr and the story isn't even about who subaru ends up with it's his struggle to try and solve and understand what's going on in the world, like who cares who he ends up with it's not a big deal. If you like rem fine, if you like emilia fine just don't bash the characters just because your ship aint sailing. The sad thing is that this will probably just get worse when a season 2 happens and emilia starts getting her development.

Shipping a side we both know bets Girl war have been concluded long time ago it's not even close xD on another note there some serious hate for emillia before even ep 18 happened

90% tend to stick with the first "Best girl " appear in the series even if some characters get some develop it won't change much , at least her fans will find exuses for her other than "we saw nothing of her yet "

The rem fandom is just cancerous man they are making rem look bad. Rem is undoubtably the best girl but you don't have to force it in people's faces and go trashing other characters just because your otp doesn't happen.

Not really a spoiler

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I am going enjoy the all salt that's gonna happen at the end of the anime far more than i should lol.

Well the Rem fandom are raging after ep 18 and trashing emilia's fandom who doesn't have much to defend them self with xD

Rem fandom are salty because she got rejected "we both know this problme will be solved in short time " and Emilia fandom is salty because Rem is killing her in every record " The studio even mad a joke about it in "break time " ep 18 xD

One thing the Rem fandom doesn't know that Rem begin rejected is the last thing you need to worry about it , believe me ..... you only know true salt afte final episode

I think the author should hide his ass somewhere when the last episode air just saying

Lol your right though the salt after all this is not gonna be pretty and i am gonna be enjoying it.

On a serious note though people need to stop looking at this story with their stereotypical googles this isn't the average stuff we see all the time where characters are sideline or have no importance, this story is complex and every character has a deep backstory. This series has far more to offer than dumb waifu wars. The story just doesn't revealed everything at once, it does it slowly and characters aren't done after we know their backstory in fact it's just the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back