• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
So if we all agree on "High hypersonic " how about upgrading reinhard ?
i still don't know where the dragon fit in this , isn't it featless ? though it should abou reid , sage tier if we talk about hype it should be leags above all Archbishops
Well we have to get the calc evaluated so we can see if it's legit or not but even without it the feat is at the very least high hypersonic.

The dragon is featless, why bring it up, it's still above shaula though, the sage, dragon and reid should be relatively equal.

Pandora isn't part of the sins she is just a power that works behind the scenes.

Pandora : Just by being looked at or talked to, one can experience happiness enough to die for. She is beautiful enough to be said to make other tremble with her beauty and that even God would hesitate to touch her.

^

pfffft i went to check her profile i ended up looking at this xD

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Meh what made ask about pandora is how she comparable to stella while she have all the witches power because she consume them Though since she is alive she wasn't part of this

ZERO7772 said:
-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Meh what made ask about pandora is how she comparable to stella while she have all the witches power because she consume them Though since she is alive she wasn't part of this
We don't really know if pandora is comparable to satella it's just speculation based on the fact that she can reality warp but at the very least she would easily beat people like the archbishops.

Heinkel Astrea said:
I posted the calc above for you to examine. Take a look at it.
Alright now just go to your profile and create a blog and put this calc there so we can get others to check it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

There no single character have power to be compared to her not even the like of "reid - sage - dragon " and those would beat the shit out of the archbishops meh shaula beat the archbishops

ZERO7772 said:
-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

There no single character have power to be compared to her not even the like of "reid - sage - dragon " and those would beat the shit out of the archbishops meh shaula beat the archbishops
Well we still don't know much of anything about the power of the sage, dragon or sword saint all we can gather about their abilities is that the dragon has soul manipulation and reid probably has some skills like reinhard. Pandora's ability is op but we don't know how it compares with the top tiers yet for all we know they all have resistance to reality warping.

This is the calc for the AP of the witch cultist's fire magic, and as a result, also Rem's Durability while using Human.

http://i.imgur.com/cjbfQy6.png
http://i.imgur.com/IQUYE98.png

Fireball diameter to energy formula used: (the minimum possible energy contained inside the fireball for that diameter)
E = (¤Ç/6)D┬│101325/(1.4-1)

1) Small fireball

Rem squat position: 441 pixels / 1.13 m (Rem's height - Rem's thigh length about 16 inches (average female: 17~18 inches))
Fireball diameter: 739 pixels / 1.89 m (image height; likely higher at maximum extent without Rem's shield bending the fireball, but capping it)
Fireball minimum energy: 895.45 kJ or 2.1kg TNT

Wall level

2) Large fireball

Pine tree diameter: 8.75 pixels / 1 m (closer to the camera than the blast; pine tree average: 1.3m)
Fireball diameter: 225.35 pixels / 25.75 m (the most circular 'fireball' in the image)
Fireball minimum energy: 2.27 GJ or 540kg of TNT

Building
level

Note: The impact fireball is always (or most of the time) larger than those after-impact residual fireballs.

The fireballs are also farther from the camera than the pine tree I used for scaling. That would make them larger at the same distance, but I just went for the conservative figure.

@Hienkel i assumed that she used Human to survive but didn't know it was actually shown lol, guess it was shown so fast i didn't notice.

Anyway just make a blog post again with this calc then ask for both this calc and the shaula one to be evaluated here

You also most likely need to show the images which you pixel scaled with.

Those are actually two different feats; the first one is fireball from 1 cultist, the second one is from 5 cultists combining their spells. So they have different calcs. I'll examine them again later.

In the meantime, take a look at the new (and very straightforward) calc for Shaula's speed, following the advices from the comment section. We'll also be able to get Shaula's AP more precisely.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Re:Zero_-_Shaula_Human_Head_Vaporization_Feat

We are almost done calcing Shaula's ranged speed and Reinhard/Reid's reaction speeds scaled to her.

Please leave your thoughts in the post, so that we can share them, adjust, and then attribute the feat to the relevant characters as appropriate.

Thanks for your help, Celestial Pegasus.

I didn't watch the episode yet but it seems they didn't include the Rim "scene " fully and if that the case then RIP Rem shippers 2016-2016

Well another episode of subaru not sufferring that's surprising, pretty sure the sufferring will come back real soon though.

Meh don't care that the rem x subaru scene wasn't there that scene was just rem playing a joke on subaru i don't feel it fits the atmosphere, what we got was better imo as it made it clear that subaru does have feelings for rem like when he said his heart has a number 1 and 2 and he wants rem by his side, don't need anymore than that.

@Zero What room level feat are you taking about? Are you talking about her al Human?

There two scene actually one where he confess like Crazy and the other is what you saw in this episode when they leave each other Also they completely ditch of the polygamy thing

The differnt is to show you how much subaru love rem in that scane but Meh his confession in the WN was too much for a girl he rejected day ago at least they heavily impaled he have feeling for her

No more love dovey fot subaru from now on , now you have to deal with julius xD

Agreed confessing to someone he just rejected like a day ago would be out of place what i think the anime is going for is that when "that" scene comes subaru will realize just how much he loved rem which will make it more impactful.

Not sure if the size of the al Human warrants an upgrade would have to look at it again plus it only hit the wall so it didn't do any damage, the whale is vulnerable to piercing attacks so hurting it wouldn't warrant an upgrade.

Meh the scene was just to make Emilia fanboys shut up about the whole #1 and #2 thing because that's not the case after arc 3 but whatever ......

Screw the romance man !!! we both know that scene gonna come T_T tappei i hate you .....

And man Crush was such badass in this episode she the only BOSS for me <3 subaru nearly fell for it and can you blame him ? maybe he should add a third Girl in his harem already

From what i know size alone can give you that level the ice lance she made was too big compared to her body it's easily room level

I might be wrong, but AP is gained by calcing the amount of kinetic force an attack exerts, as much as by its impact's visual representation.

See this table: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency#Attack_Potency_Chart

Getting the size of the ice by comparing it to Rem's size, and scaling it to the speed it was launched at (the speed at which it crossed its own length's distance; it's a simple pixel counting) would allow us to get the kinetic force in kJ and thereby its attack potency.

Heinkel Astrea said:
I might be wrong, but AP is gained by calcing the amount of kinetic force an attack exerts, as much as by its impact's visual representation.
See this table: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency#Attack_Potency_Chart

Getting the size of the ice by comparing it to Rem's size, and scaling it to the speed it was launched at (the speed at which it crossed its own length's distance; it's a simple pixel counting) would allow us to get the kinetic force in kJ and thereby its attack potency.
You are right, i know nothing about calc so it didn't look that impressive to me just eyeballing it but if it comes up to be room level or whatever and it's accepted by calc members then that's fine really.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Heinkel Astrea said:

You are right, i know nothing about calc so it didn't look that impressive to me just eyeballing it but if it comes up to be room level or whatever and it's accepted by calc members then that's fine really.
As always pegasus have always to be on the opposite side

Heinkel Astrea said:
My calc says around Building level. Also Rem used this ability twice in half a minute or so.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Heinkel_Astrea/Re:Zero_-_Remu_Al_Huma_AP_Feat

No comment on Shaula or Theresia feats so far. I think it's safe to use them for now.
Building level nice, well seeing as it's been a while since the shaula blog has been out and there has been no recent comments on the new revised calc i think it would be fine you politely messaged a couple of the calculation group members to look at it.

Edit: Just noticed it's only been a day since the blogs were posted wait a couple more days until you message them.

@Zero if the calc checks out yes

@Heinkel just some advise, you should directly post the images you're pixel scaling when doing calcs, that's just what everyone else does.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Heinkel just some advise, you should directly post the images you're pixel scaling when doing calcs, that's just what everyone else does.
Ok. Do you know another image viwer that leaves lines to be viewed together with the pixel count? For example, I can make the lengths appear here (along with the angles at which they were measured), and view them myself, but only one line at a time.

http://i.imgur.com/SpDyXXP.png (upper right corner)
http://i.imgur.com/vfKDeNU.png (upper right corner)

Heinkel Astrea said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok. Do you know another image viwer that leaves lines to be viewed together with the pixel count? For example, I can make the lengths appear here (along with the angles at which they were measured), and view them myself, but only one line at a time.
http://i.imgur.com/SpDyXXP.png (upper right corner)
http://i.imgur.com/vfKDeNU.png (upper right corner)
I am not sure since i don't do calcs but i think everyone else uses photoshop? Probably wrong on that, ask a calc member what software they use to pixle scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back