• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-didn't know about this one , it make sense then

4-i mean OP grandpa is above Garf along with julis , srsly garf is amature compare to him

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Berilium Minerva is strong dc wise, she can rupture mountains, just that her personality would never allow her to hurt anyone and all her attacks that touch living flesh will end up healing ppl so overall she is low tier in my opinion despite her dc.
Also she is my least fav witch, she only cares about physical wounds and doesn't consider other ppl feelings or circumstances, she is dangerous, it's no wonder why she was public enemy number 1 back in the day, with her abilty she saved as many ppl as she killed.
Didn't she got beheaded ? she's so one dimensional and barely care about others feelings are core she's super annoying for me , only puck beat her with being trash of character

btw after re-thinking does Roswaal deserve all the hate ? the dude want to revive the women he love , the dude from Seven deadly sins tried to kill his best friend and leader to revive he's dead loli gf LOL

2. That translation came out today

Q: I was thinking about it, but if a Great Rabbit was introduced into an area with a Black Snake, wouldn't one side collapse the other? Do the mabeasts have some sort of territorial thing so they won't intrude, or something like that? Or are they just accidentally in a position that they don't interact with each other?

A: If that happened, it's probably the Great Rabbit that would be wiped out. In terms of their power relationship, it's Black Snake > White Whale > Great Rabbit, after all. It's not so much that they don't interact, as that the Black Snake isn't very active. I think you'll understand when the Black Snake makes an appearance.

Black Snake>White Whale>Great Rabbit

Q: If Daphne-chan wanted to, could she create a super-mabeasts with the special abilities of the White Whale, Great Rabbit, and Black Snake?

A: As you'd expect, she can't create a mabeast with more power than she herself has. It's another matter if the mabeast grows stronger. It's impossible if, by a mabeast that's "stronger than she is", we mean the Three Great Mabeasts. Do you understand what I'm saying? (note: I'm not confident in the translation of the third sentence. He may be implying that the Three Great Mabeasts were weaker when they were created, or that there's some method of bypassing this power restriction.)

Might be that the mabeast got stronger later, so we should hold off on the upgrades

Q: How much of the White Whale would be gone after one bite from Daphne?

A: One serious bite from Daphne would be all it would take.

That whale is hundreds of meters long and she can gulp it down in one bite, ridiculous

Q: Do the snake's diseases combine in any number of ways?

A: It can cause petrification and rotting away, and it leaves behind viruses in the land as it moves.

Scary

Minerva fell into a time trap or whatever by satella, after being betrayed by elves.

I hate roswaal but i like him as a character, puck is just straight trash, btw not even roswaal thought ram loved him he thought she was just waiting to take revenge but she didn't, she said she hated him at first but eventually feel in love, how the hell did this happen is what i wanna know.

Weird i though she got her head cut off from her back story in arc 6 , whatever .....

Well Roswaal is doing all his evil stuff because of reason at least , while puck do it simply because he's asshole he want to ruin the lives of others because his life was ruined , really screw this character when when tappri was trying to make him funny i was just cringing tthough every scene of his

I think Roswaal idea of love is foil for subaru idea , Roswaal is ready to screw the world for the women he love while subaru didn't accept sacrificing one villagers for emilia sake even if it's mean seeing her suffer

So since daphne gave all the mabeast their abilities, that means she can erase ppl from existence, petrify and rot people with poison, regen like that minator mabeast from arc 6, she is ridiculous. She can't give mabeast more power than she has, so she has all their abilities, op as hell.

No, she thought he was "that person" whom echidna told her to wait for, she has been waiting for 400 years for "that person" and the thing is "that person" doesn't even exist, it was just an experiment echidna used her for whether she would choose someone to be "that person" or not. Of course eventually subaru convinced her to come out of the library, their relationship is more of a brother sister kind of relationship, only rem,emilia and petra love him, well more like petra has a crush which is due to rem being erased, she thinks he saved arlam village by himself.

When she says "Make me your numer one" I got some proposal vibes so thats why I was asking that. After reading this scene this gave me some cool ideas for some fanfic tough. Don't know if I ever write the idea tough because I never wrote anything at all.

What chapter was that again was that in the late 50's i think after the whole bit with satella absorbing everything.

Anyway what she meant by that was that he should make her his number one priority after being alone for 400 years she wanted all his attension, it's not romantic though.

76-79 pretty sure that's the 3rd witch party where satella shows up. Btw how did you like savage roswaal stabbing right through ram to kill garfiel and then kicking garfiels's head off? Or broken emilia saying she loves subaru and kisses him whilesubaru is literally bleeding to death and the rabbits are eating them?

He already corrected himself, with garfiel vs elsa over, only fight left is ram vs roswaal don't think we will get any feats there, gonna have to wait till arc 5 for feats and wait till like chapter 13 or so when the fighting starts, a long wait ahead of us.

Heinkel, when you upgrade someone you gotta remember to remove thier former tier from the categories and add a new one, this daphne upgrade means typhon should get it as well too since typhon>daphne.

Same way you add them you go there, and then scroll down in the categories on the right to the one you want removed and hover over it and a trash bin looking thing will be there. Btw daphne should just be town level and not with the at least, the gap between town level and large town level is like 17 i don't know if she warrants it, unless the whale calcs are close to then end of town level, i don't think it should be there.

Doesn't mean much just means she is causally town level, still town level though, we have guys here who are stronger than like 6 ppl in their same tier and are still just that tier with no at least in front of it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
No, she thought he was "that person" whom echidna told her to wait for, she has been waiting for 400 years for "that person" and the thing is "that person" doesn't even exist, it was just an experiment echidna used her for whether she would choose someone to be "that person" or not. Of course eventually subaru convinced her to come out of the library, their relationship is more of a brother sister kind of relationship, only rem,emilia and petra love him, well more like petra has a crush which is due to rem being erased, she thinks he saved arlam village by himself.
and satella "who he love back btw" and ekidona

Echidna just wants to use rbd to experiment like in the if, i still don't buy that she geniunely loves him, if she does that would be some warped and twisted love, echidna is a sociopath, she doesn't understand peoples feelings.

According to her Q&A she love him as laprat and many others way , she also was acting the she is in front of him becasue she like according to tappei himself

Well i could care less about what you think about ekidona or if she really love subaru but don't you dare deny best girl satella lol , btw you ignore her everytime is reason to it ? you don't like yandere ?

That just means roswaal's gonna be salty when he finds out his waifu likes subs.

I am scared of satella, she is genuinely scary, i don't mess around with yanderes either.

You know who i mean, differentiating between the 2 is a pain, and still scared of satella since we don't know why she killed the witches and destroyed half the world, witch of envy is a guarantee that i am scared, she is batshit crazy.

People still getting at it , not gonna like tho with how tsundere she been acting i want ot see her reaction

Emilia shoud murder her in a magic fight but if they spend time slapping each other Rem will end her head flying hmm , Rem should respect Emilia and back up tho , she's her master and older than her

If you really think about emilia's position, sharing subaru with a servant really is kind of disgraceful. Rem respect the position but maybe emilia starts stuff, though i doubt it, she has been hogging subaru's love for like what over a year now, and now another girl gets it, must be frustrating, this is all assuming rem ever gets back to normal, which might not be.

Well this goes without saying Emilia is candidates for the throne and Rem is mere servant , I wonder how it feel for women to share her husband with her maid lol

I doubt Emilia will be fine it , Rem won't even remmber who the f*ck is subaru when she wakes up and it's one more way to make subaru suffer more

everything is adding up

Subaru parents q&a

Q: Please tell me how Subaru's parents first met.

A: Naoko was being tricked by a bad adult, and Kenichi managed to skillfully talk her out of the situation. The next day, when Kenichi found the same person was about to trick Naoko in exactly the same way, he saw that just giving her a warning wouldn't suffice, and thought "If someone's not looking out for her, she'll get sold off to a tuna fishing boat……!"; that set off his motherly instincts, and he grew attached to her. (note: It seems there's an urban legend about women being sold into slavery aboard tuna fishing boats to keep the fishermen happy.)

Naoko takes naivety and being clueless to the next lvl

Q: Now that their eldest son Subaru has been summoned to another world, what's the situation in the Natsuki household? They seem like a couple that it wouldn't be too surprising if they chased after him to the other world.

A: They're enduring the disappearance of their eldest son somehow or other. The police investigation has no leads, and Kenichi is trying to comfort Naoko but it's not that effective. They're passing each day tearfully.

Keep forgetting his parents, yea pretty sad...

Q: If the royal candidates were to meet Subaru's father, who can quickly become friends with girls, how might they react?

A: Kenichi is so good at interpersonal relations that you could say he has the 'Blessing of Fame', so he can deal perfectly with anyone. He's Subaru's superior in all ways when it comes to dealing with people.

If kenichi was there, probably would have gotten with either emilia or rem alreadly long before subs.

Q: Is it sort of like Kenichi is more appropriate for a main character, and Subaru is more appropriate for a side character, but he's working hard to become a main character? And it seems like the Kenichi content has been increasing lately.

A: I don't think it's been increasing that much. The Reinhard content has been much more insistent.

Subaru is side character trying to be the main character when the main character is already reinhard, he will never be the main character as long as reinhard exists.

Q: Out of those at the Roswaal estate, which one likes mayonnaise the most? Besides Subaru-kun and Rem.

A: Liking Mayonnaise Ranking: "Subaru > Beatrice > Emilia > (likes it) > Otto > Roswaal > Frederica > (doesn't like it) > Ram > Rem >>>>>> Petra. Because Subaru loves mayonnaise, Petra goes along with it, teary-eyed. She's brave.

Good girl petra

BS subaru's father would got under the pants of other candidates instead of running after half-elf and maid lol

I love how that person asked at the end who love mayo beside subaru and Rem and tappei's list tell you she doesn't even lilke it xD

Yea subaru's dad would be a stereotypical harem protag if he was summouned instead of subaru, all the girls would want him, would be interesting when you add them having magic in the mix, with his skills though i think he could make the harem end possible.

I would definitely go for harem route if it's possible , seriously only idiot will refuse to have harem when he can , At least suba-boy going harem route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back