• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? We don't even know how regulus vs reinhard played out but it's very likely reinhard dodged all his attacks, and why FTL sehkmet, she is only above puck and puck isn't FTL.

I mean Sehkmet and Regulus are top tires and since Shaula is FTL maybe they also should be FTL ?

It just crossed my mind

I meant she ain't lolstomping them so maybe we can scal them to her , then again there no proof they can fight her , in theory shula can one shout Regulus and most likely will do the same to Sekhmet and it all just assumption

forgot what i said i was just bored and though of throwing something here i doesn't make sense after i though about it

Until we see more from regulus he isn't getting an upgrade, sekhmet probably isn't getting an upgrade in general since all we know about her is sekhmet>puck, unless puck or some lower tier gets an upgrade she won't.

Then can we upgade Beatrice if her attacks hurt Reid next time they fight ? xD

We will get DBS level of BS power levels once they fight Reid again you just wait lol , maybe we can scale Emilia becasue she was training the past month or so

Unless it's through hax, hell no. And emilia already passed and even if she didn't, no one is gonna be scaled to reid, it would be pure pis.

The rejection tho o_0 you must learn to be more acceptable to like the ones on DBS disscusion maybe subaru and beatrice were training the past month ?

put Emilia at possible Low 6-B

Nobody is gonna be scaled to reid period, unless it's shaula, or they get some bs powerup, but since this isn't fairy tail where stuff like that happens, nobody will be scaled.

If you can't see the problem with scaling ppl who are city block level fodders in comparision to reid, and reinhard level people like cecilius, i can't help you.

I am beyond saving then , well it was worth it seeing pegasus reaction to this ridiculous scaling xD

So that how cappel supposde to look ?

BTW youare very early today

You really like triggering ppl don't you? Don't know about cappella because of her being a shapeshifter and all.

Not really early usually up around this time.

Some people say that about me but i don't believe them I am peaceful man

When will exams begin in your country pegasus ?

Yea, and i am totally not a ****** who likes to see characters broken (┬¼ÔÇ┐┬¼).

Exam starts next week, got a ton of papers i have to write before the exams though.

4 chan chapter 127b is out, next chapter will be the last one then the interludes. Also it's elsa's birthday today.

Also another petra short story is out, that explains how she got recruited to work in the mansion, not that anyone cares.

When is the elsa orco's territory or whatever it's called gonna be translated is what i wanna know, that's more important than petra, and also as usual as i have been saying for months where the hell is the reinhard vs cecilus fight translations, seriously the manga artist is doing a petra chapter, i wanna see reinhard vs cecilius drawn, or anything else really. They should also seriously do ova's for the ex novels.

You think the otaku there give two ***** about reinhard vs cecilius ? or these waifu **** over here ? or maybe the ones who call Re:Zero realistic because the MC is pathetic piece of shit ?

Nah wrong place buddy

I know you don't live in japan =___=

Still there are people who take the scans and upload them , you have to be lucky enough to fine the certain story you're looking for "of course this doen't applay to waifu **** cuz the waifus short story are everywhere "

anyway Pegasus you been whining about Rei-chan story for a while now you have to ask someone who live in japan and care enough to buy the story in the first place sadly

Still i will see what i can do , i know few people who upload some LN scans once we get them it's easy call

If you could get scans of reinhard vs cecilius then i would be beyond happy, the next hurdle would be finding someone interested in translating it, remon only cares about rem, don't know if the anon guy would do it, and TC is still doing arc 4. Don't know if anyone would care enough about reinhard to translate it.

Ok then, just have to hope we get the scans them, honestly would be fine with anything if we can't get reinhard vs celius, if there are scans for like the priscilla side stories, or the elsa one i mentioned, tired of the rem shit.

A felix side story would be good yes.

Last chapter of arc 4 before the interludes is out, beatrice sending the rabbits to another dimension and what not, and surprisingly subaru was using magic due to beatrice giving him mana, wonder if how they fought here is the normal, beatrice takes a lot of mana, and she was just spamming techniques here, must be cause they hadn't formed a proper contract yet i guess.

So re-reading some VS matches reinhard is pretty much the new accel now , he either stomp or will be the getting stompped "this is no fun " , it's matter of time before we see how he do agiants RW

Pretty much, only thing stopping him is hax like reality warping and such, which is only a matter of time till he gets resistance really.

How is the scan search going? Subaru has felix scans apparently.

it's awsome he's power isn't some kind of NLF anymore , unlike Fimma which his power is totall BS Reinhard just have punch of anti-hax that tell you f*ck you

Still got nothing , it's hard really no one care enough to have that reinhard short story

Fighting strength q&a

Q: Reinhard versus the second through fifth strongest in the world: is victory possible?

A: If we take that as meaning "Can they defeat Reinhard?", then no.

Q: About how many people would have to work together to defeat Reinhard?

A: The four strongest characters in the story, after Reinhard, couldn't defeat him working together.

Reinhard>everyone, seriously with all this hype of him being the strongest, there must be a huge reason for it, nerf must be incoming.

Q: Why was Reinhard versus Regulus an even fight?

A: It's even if you can't negate his trick. Neither of them can land a decisive blow.

In otherwords, reinhard had no hax to deal with him

Q: If Reinhard fought on, rampaging without regard for the consequences or damage done, how many days would it take to destroy the world?

A: Go ahead and do the calculations for how many days it would take Godzilla to destroy Eurasia.

This here might be relevant, except i don't know about godzilla, has godzilla destroyed Eurasia before? Could be an upgrade here

Q: It appears the dragon is super-amazing, but around how many Reinards worth of fighting strength does it have?

A: About as much as King Ghidorah

Another godzilla reference, which i don't know

I hate when they hype a character too much , you know he will nerf the f*ck out of him xD

BTW hos old is this Q&A ? could swear they are refering to the "the people who can beat the whale thing "

Reinhard is too hype, the strongest characters working together can't beat him, like wtf. How would you even nerf this guy when he is stronger than od laguna, the place where he got his blessings.

Pretty sure the q&a is from when he was doing arc 4, so it doesn't take into account ppl like shaula, i mean somewhere it was asked could a witch or archbishop stall reinhard and tappei said he can't reveal until due to spoilers, which is of course regulus.

Reinhard is just blind hype from the author side it doesn't even match the story sometimes , I still remember the "no attack hit him " BS but you see him jump around in the fights lol

anyway Reinhard couldn't land a hit on Regulus and he can't really put satella down for good and Reid is said to be on his level , so yeah blind hype , he's the strongest character no doubt but not how the author make him

and i am not sure about the godzilia thing , i mean really you would out in the feat he is *** by scaling him form a character from another verse because the author said it ? lol i don't think the author even have the right to say such a thing that just something he threw on the fly when it cross his head , beside we already know Satella can potential destroy the world lets keep out work in the safe

About how Reinhard will be nerfed dunno , i would guess pandora will pull something and take his beelsings and then kill him somehow " actually i don't want Rei-chan to die" just make him suffer a little

Reality warping plus whatever is in that seal is how i think he will be nerfed, and don't think he will die, will suffer due to being weak, which i would like actually.

I think the no hit blessing is just precog, and it's tappei making up unecessary blessings when it's covered by one thing, he certainly dooesn't just stand in one place and nothing hits him, precog makes more sense.

Wasn't gonna seek an upgrade on the godzilla quote, it's pretty shaky yes.

You complain about the possibility of shaula joining the team because it will make subaru's part too OP but how can Roswaal be so useless when it comes to figthing ?

Roswaal is that op support character that doesn't help in fighting, he is always not there when the fighting starts, shaula will be literally be stuck to subaru and go everywhere he goes, so it's different.

You just want shaula to tag along lol, she has to be left behind when subaru is going on journeys, or like sidelined like reinhard so the villains have a credible threat, unless they are dealing with pandora, in which case shaula can help out.

btw i say we change the justify in Reid profile 'he can hold satella back for a while " that not big thing in Re:zero even Elsa could hold Reinhard for a while and they said in this Q and A sehkemt can fight reinhard for sometime

Reid feat should be justified as being able to hold his own against the witch and slash\injure her like they said in arc 6 that way he more than held his own againts the witch

Elsa vs reinhard was complete pis that the fight lasted more than a second, although reinhard wasn't taking it seriously. With sehkmet, pretty sure it wouldn't be vs reinhard with reid, but yea you do have point, holding someone back doesn't necessarily mean they are the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back