• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The plummeting fist carries enough force to rupture a mountain, but the moment before it strikes a
living creature that destructive energy converts to healing energy. However, the impact of the
shockwave and blow itself do normally affect the target of the punch."

CHAPTER 78: THESE SOUNDS TO SHED TEARS

Happy birthday to best girl crusch. Where is that crusch extra chapter or something tappei, don't see any tweets about it, might have forgotten like he did with felix.

Happy Birthday Crusch and stay awesome.

And why the heck are there so many photos in this thread...

That is sad, crusch deserves some attention as well, easily the best female character in re zero imo, too bad she is always getting rekt, like seriously first she gets her arm cut off and memories erased, then she gets poisoned, why did this happened to crusch and not anastasia, no one cares about anastasia, or better yet ram.

Dark lord subaru if
Dark lord subaru if part 2

Page 1:

Subaru: So you can feel hatred after all, "Master Swordsman"!

Reinhard: ...I was surprised, as well.

Reinhard: I didn't think that this kind of emotion existed inside me.

Subaru: You've discovered a new you, then.

Subaru: Happy birthday, Reinhard.

Page 2:

Subaru: ......So, why is it?

Subaru: Why are you that strong? Why are you so strong that I had to let them die to reach you?

Reinhard: ............

Subaru: I wish I'd been like you.

Subaru: I wish I'd had the power to just outright save everyone. I'm so jealous of you.

Subaru: I hate you so much.

Reinhard: You are......

You are salty is what reinhard should say, wonder about the sneaky methods he used and failed to kill reinhard, sure he would have tried poison like he did julius but since it's reinhard it didn't work.

Reinhard wants to murder someone, and actually feels something while doing it, congrats subaru, you made reinhard feel, you failed at making him bleed so this is the next best thing.

Only when scum use hostages and can ignore durability, and bleeding actually makes him stronger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Anon sama has blessed us with translations for the if, will read it later when i have time.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Where is that crusch extra chapter or something tappei, don't see any tweets about it, might have forgotten like he did with felix.
He hasn't ever promised anything like that to Crusch nor Felix.

So after reading the if, regulus really got done dirty here, worse than when reinhard rekt him in the main story, tappei loves abusing regulus it seems.

So apparently tappei made subaru more protagonist like in the LN because he editor wanted him to , not that he didn't fee like one ever since arc 4

ZERO7772 said:
So apparently tappei made subaru more protagonist like in the LN because he editor wanted him to , not that he didn't fee like editor wanted him to ever since arc 4
Source?

More protagonist like? How exactly is he more protagonist like in the LN? I remember something about him being smarter, and scenes of him getting triggered cause of rem were omitted.

Celestial Pegasus said:
More protagonist like? How exactly is he more protagonist like in the LN? I remember something about him being smarter, and scenes of him getting triggered cause of rem were omitted.
Well he's much smarter in the LN , he doesn't memeflirt with emilia it's rather Emilia that come his way , he doesn't triggered over every time they mention Rem etc

he's also sees more ideal according to the LN readers although that also goes to the WN

You mean no more "nobody uses that word anymore" flirting with emilia and instead she initiates? I can get behind these changes, the rem triggering was annoying in the WN so i welcome it being changed.

Next part of rem and ram backstory is out

[Frederica: Doing something like digging into the emotional scars of a very young girl over and over…….Master would never do such a thing back then.]

[Roswaal: "Be nice to little girls", have you been influenced for worse by Clind?]

[Frederica: This is common sense, and it has nothing to do with that thing's thoughts whatsoever. Don't say such disgusting things plea…….wait, Master?]

Clind, the lolicon, need to see translations with him

[Ram: ÔöÇÔöÇThat man really is toying with us.]

[Rem: ……..What?]

[Ram: Him taking advantage of Rem's kindness and using me to make you his is proof that his heart is rotten to the core. And on top of that, he has a twisted personality and he's a sophist……..aah, damnit!]

So how did ram go from this to roswaals lap dog is what i wanna know, seems that kiss stuff was bs though

They didn't post sorce for the kiss scene they talked about so most likely it's BS yeah , btw when does this take place again ? I can argue Rem look like Loli and young but they seems younger in this one

I didn't bother to read the twin story

Celestial Pegasus said:
You mean no more "nobody uses that word anymore" flirting with emilia and instead she initiates? I can get behind these changes, the rem triggering was annoying in the WN so i welcome it being changed.
Yeah the flirting with emilia was super annoying apparently a lot of people complain about this part because it kill the mode and make their relationship shallow

The part where he get triggered on stella for calling him "subaru-kun" and Carmilla for taking Rem appearance remain unchanged tho , they also added scene where he snap at Ram , the scene with Roswaal and Otto were cut tho , although the scene with Roswaal with was justified the one with otto really made him look like ass*ole

Funny he said he will take Petra on date after all this is over after she asked him to

Pretty sure it took place 10 years before the main story started.

Take petra on a date? Lol reddit guys who get triggered at petra are not gonna be happy.

Subaru and emilia

Perfect insane couple

>[Rem: PÔöÇPlea…se. ……Save…Onee-chan.]

>Rem, blue eyes filled with tears, desperately begged Roswaal while her voice shook.

>She had no definite proof, and not even a basis that said this was the right choice. And yet, Rem was naturally convinced by her instincts.

>ÔöÇÔöÇIf it was Roswaal, Ram could be saved.

---

>[Roswaal: I took you guys out from the burning Oni village. At that point, I've already saved your lives once. You still have something to ask of me on top of that?]

>[Rem: ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ]

>[Roswaal: If I do that, I would then have saved your guys' lives not once, but twice. In that case, what can you do for me? What would you have to offer?]

>Roswaal's words demanding compensation make Rem stiffen her startled face.

---

>[Rem: What I…can give……]

>[Roswaal: Go on.]

>His urging words make Rem gulp, and she wets her dry lips as she closed her eyes.

>Then, she immediately opened her eyes, and she stared at Roswaal from the front and said this.

>[Rem: ÔöÇÔöÇWhat I can give…is only myself. I'll do…anything. I'll do anything you say. So, please. Save…Onee-chan.]

>[Roswaal: ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ]

>[Rem: Please. Please. Plea…se…….]

>Rem gets on her knees, and she begged while rubbing her forehead against the floor.

Awsome Roswaal is heartless even with kids

It was all just a plan to get rem and ram indebted to him, what i wanna know is how ram goes from not liking roswaal to blushing at being called a pawn by him.

Doesn't change the fact he was manipulating 6-7 years old girl emotionally and forced her to sell herself , i don't hate it tho

it not explained anywhere so don't bother yourself there's literally no explanation why she likes him they never give us reason , you can call it plothole for the story really as of now

so this is ranking for the witch from tappei twitter just recently Here\

Sekmet> Satella> Ekidona> Carmilla> Minerva> Daphne> Pandora> typhon

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

It just height ranking.

Was about to call bs with sehkmet being>satella, then i saw it was just in terms of height, makes sense, pandora is short didn't expect that.

Pandora is the shortest among them except for typhon "child" , weird I though pandora appearance should be godlike but he's telling us she's short now

FYI if satella is as tall as Emilia "which most likey the the case" that mean the witches are bunch of midget lol

Pandora better be sehkmet level at least in terms of design, and not the cutesy stuff we got of the other witches, her design has to be godlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back