• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know when you have a harem you need to give attention to and satisfy multiple women, one women needs already takes a lot of effort to satisfy, i mean the girls are already monopolizing subs, one gets this hand and the other the other hand, all of them want to sit beside him, when rem wakes up there and if she does still have her memories, which i doubt, but if she does these issues are just gonna get worse, they are gonna be fighting for who can sit beside and all this other stuff, seems like a pain to deal with for me, i could work with a harem of 2 but something like 10 is just ridiculous.

Fair pont tho , when you see emilia on his right , shaula on his left and beatrice on his lap you know something wrong even subaru was somewhat annoyed "arc 6 ch 19 "

I really doubt Rem will be part of the harem in the future tho

10 is ridiculous pegasus maybe you can work with 2-3 womens

Am I the only one who want shaula after this arc to remain around ? I really like her , she too attracted to subaru maybe that will be excuse to get her out of the tower although that mena you need to deal with other stuff

They can nerf her for all i care

Shaula would be like having a reinhard on hand although a weaker one, so don't think she can stay, how would she nerfed is the question though.

4 chan chapter 129 is out, it's 37 pages, gonna take a while to read, seems it's subs finally getting beatrice out of the library.

Echidna: "Having you with me won't influence the confrontation with the warlock much at all, unfortunately. Naturally, it would surely increase my chances, but... only by a pittance. It would fall under statistical error." Beatrice: "B-but if it's better than me being absent, then Betty will help you, in fact! It'd be—" Echidna: "You can't. The risk that we'll both be destroyed outweighs a tiny, potentially non-existent boost to my prospects of winning. Considering that there is a less than fifty-percent chance that I will survive this battle, I have to endeavour to ensure my knowledge survives to the hereafter."

This makes beatrice seem significantly weaker than echidna

Roswaal: "The previous Roswaal has passed away. But do be at ease. I, the current Roswaal L. Mathers, have inherited the debts toward your duties and your mother."

So all the roswaal's kept calling themselves l mathers? So why was that female one j then?

The name of this cat spirit, bashfully washing his face with his paw, is Puck. Like Beatrice, he is a man-made spirit created by Echidna. He is the only entity who shares Beatrice's birth and circumstances, applicable as being her race. The time that Beatrice and Puck spent together four hundred years ago was short, but felt long. Puck was created before Beatrice, and separated from Beatrice's group before the battle with the warlock had begun, wandering the world in accordance with his purpose.

So puck was made before beatrice, but why is he is so op is what i wanna know, to where his own creator is inferior to him in power.

Before Subaru can say anything, the ground beneath him tilts. The floor under Subaru fissures open with a noise like the ripping of paper. A black space expands from beneath the floor-tiles, unmistakably about to send him somewhere by methods other than GATE CROSSING. She might even be imprisoning him in some non-existent, hyper-dimensional space.

WTF

The dark eyes looking up at Subaru shine with not a speck of light. The things are so hollow and empty that it's unbelievable that those are eyeballs in those sockets. The noise is coming from the crushed lower body of the silhouette, dragging along behind it. But the thing still acts like it's alive, which Subaru finds incredibly repulsive. Subaru did think she had life force enough that she wouldn't die, but she's still incapable of dying after all that destruction? Subaru: "Though, this isn't the time to be pitying her...!" Even supposing she's incapable of dying, Subaru has no words of sympathy. Considering the fact that Elsa showed up before being half-dead, sympathy would be lenient treatment even despite her state. That said, Subaru doesn't make a hobby of tormenting walking corpses.

So after using her regen like what 100 times or whatever against garfiel she used all her lifeforce but still can't die and just becomes a mindless creature.

Need an ova for this eventually, seeing it animated would be great, especially want to see the look on reinhard's face when subs burned down the country and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

This subaru here is better than the ekisona IF the ekidona one is emotionless and dead man but this stop at nothing to get what he want

btw he isn't 100% piece of shit he actually loves Elsa and meili and his other comrades from the assantion group

Don't know if he loves his assassin friends, he sacrificed them in his plots, he probably just saw them as disposable pawns, he is certainly more emotional than the echidna if version though.

Maybe my memory betrayed me but at very least he care for Elsa and meili although he made good mess of the rest of the cast

He didn't give a damn about felix from the very start just wanted him as a pawn, and then he sacrificed him in his plots, i think he did indeed care for elsa and meli though, melie died in his arms from reinhard i think, elsa bought time for him to escape.

feilx is broken man without Cursch , I like how Regulus got rekt by Elsa in both ekidona IF and this one as well

Roswaal was also thrown into the garbge , the sins got rekt , julius was killed , otto doesn't even care anymoe , fraking killed like 80% of the cast

btw what happend to Ram ? since her both her sister and master was killed i imagine she would be broken as well

Tappei seems to like regulus being rekt, he is pretty scummy so i don't object though.

I think ram got killed as well when meli killed off the ppl in arlam village along with rem, she is either dead or broken, more likely dead since even if meli didn't kill her she probably died with the whole country burning.

Witches and Archbishops q&a

Q: The witches have bizarre values and abilities, but do the normal human needs and bodily functions still remain?

A: Even the witches will die if they don't eat, and die if they don't sleep, although perhaps they don't feel much sexual desire. Actually, the author dislikes depicting sexual desire, so all of the characters in the story will lack it, for the most part. Please think of the characters as having a need to eat, a need to sleep, and something else in place of sexual desire making up the basis of their essence. Minerva-tan pees, too.

Guess this might mean subaru will remain a virgin throughtout the series and we won't get a sex scene, too bad for him

Q: The witches are all so cute it hurts. With the way the story is going, they probably won't show up again in arc 4, but around what arc might they show up next? If it's not too much trouble, please let me know.

A: Final arc.

Will they get revived? Interesting

Q: Did witches exist before the historical witches?

A: They did, and that's all I'm going to say.

I wanna know where the witch genes come from.

Q: You've said that the archbishops are mostly scum, but what were you thinking about when you thought them up?

A: Just from saying Deadly Sin, you know they're a bad bunch, I'd think. So, their personalities and such are divided up seven ways and easily-understood, right? So, when you add in the thing called 'Love', what kind of warped bunch do you end up with? -> Everything's rotting nicely!

Q: It's nice that the archbishops are all scum, isn't it? A lot of recent villains have had sad pasts and such, and don't seem like villains, you know? I'm looking forward seeing how scummy Regulus is.

A: Thank you very much. My aim with them was to create scum with no meaning, who felt impossibly awful. I'm looking for the feeling where understanding a little of what they're saying only makes it worse. They're all scum.

Being scum does make their deaths more satisfying so i like it, especially want ley to die, make it happen tappei.

Q: What do the archbishops do in their free time?

A: Sloth is continually busy. Greed is playing harem. Gluttony does wine tasting. Lust is xxxxxx. Wrath is busy putting up pictures of Sloth in her room.

Sloth chan is so diligent, speaking of regulus harem, wonder if he has deflowered them so to speak, he likes pure things so wonder if he did the deed or not.

Q: If the archbishops came to modern Japan without their authorities, what kind of criminals would they become?

A: Sloth: a stalker. Wrath: stalker of a stalker. Greed: problem child. Lust: would make someone angry and get stabbed. Gluttony: shoplifter. They can do what they like because of their abilities; without those, they're just scum.

They would all need to be in jail

Q: How often do archbishops get replaced over time? Petelgeuse seems to have been serving a long time, Regulus and Sirius seem to have been there since at least a hundred years ago… Have the rest of them also been alive for over a century? Really, the average age is pretty high in this old folks club.

A: They're replaced if they die. Sometimes positions are left empty for a while as well; Gluttony's seat was vacant for a long time, for example. Petelgeuse has been there pretty much from the start, so the rest have changed frequently while they've been bothering the world. Some have died of old age, but Petelgeuse, Regulus, and Sirius are special. Their long lives are related to their authorities.

Ok so sirius is old, how does the authority of wrath make her immortal though? Would think capella would more fit that bill being able to regen and all

Also 4 chan 124 b is out, just the continuation of emilia and echida taking about the 2nd trial.

Yeah I already know the authot hate sexual tension in his work there won't be anymore than kiss for any characters , but then again that the case with most of the series sexual stuff add nothing to the plot to no need for it "in japan works anyway "

although yeah that take from subaru a lot , the only chance he may get laid now if they survive the story and marry someone "which i doubt "

Subaru will die a virgin, just something else to add to the suffering, unless as you said he gets married and has kids, which i doubt since i don't think he will survive in the end.

Still it's weird how they are saying he's against sexual stuff this much , what about Ram and Roswaal then ? it's hinted more than once they did it

Maybe tappei is asexual xD

Juicy elsa art, almost tempted to give elsa my guts, almost, i mean she can love me down to my bones right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Elsa Granhirte art

I wonder about ram and roswaal, if his whole goal is to get a descendant you would think he would have knocked ram up by now, i wanna see all the evidence that they did it, ram is obsessed with the clown, but he doesn't care for her, would he just causally have sex with her? Idk need to see proof.

Well yeah it kina weird , if he really want descendant he should kock her already , if he already did why don't she carry one yet ? maybe he don't one until this knew body get rotten ? but assuming his vessels age normally this will take long like at least 20 more years i doubt he plan to wait all this time and he have no reason to

There isn't straight up proof or you would knew about it long ago , there just those heavy hints author drop here and there

Or maybe they have been doing it, but due to the oni's crap reproductive ability, ram hasn't gotten pregnant yet? Could just be that while roswaal does want a descendant from her, he doesn't need one yet and is just waiting, and hasn't done any yet.

Oh now you mentimed it that totally slipt from my mind , even if they do it Roswaal being the busy man he is will only have chance to do it every once in a while that won't be enough to get oni pregnant

Although i lean toward he just doesn't need one right now , if he really want one now he would got her pregnant one way or another

Yea 400 years of body possession, i am sure he has ways to get around such things as infertility, leaning towards roswaal not needing one at the moment.

Arc 4 has interludes, what happens in them, i remember hearing something about subaru and garfiel beating a mabeast or something.

The whale and ley when they erase ppl from existence, they change memories in people's mind to fill the gap where that person should be, so for instance when rem was erased history was changed to subaru being the one to save arlam village, with ram, rem never existed so her memories are likely the same but except rem wasn't there when she lost her horn as rem never existed and she has no memories of her.

That's not what I meant tough. The reason Ram and Rem have only one horn is because they were born as twins right? If Rem never existed then she should have 2 horns because she never had a twin.

Was it like that? I don't think I'm wrong but feel free to correct me.

When ppl are erased everything they owned is also erased, like when rem's room and all her stuff was gone, it doesn't literally erased the person from the world or anything though, just memories and stuff related to them, rem still exist but in a coma state so she still has her horn, so of course ram doesn't have 2. Now as for why ram woudn't think it strange she only has one, i don't know, as i said memories are erased and new ones are created to fill the gap, i don't know what ram thinks her backstory is now without rem.

The gluttony power have some plot hole in it as some even doesn't make sense without the losy memories such as Ram having one horn even though Rem shouldn't exiset , it's not really history as much it just faking out , he could only fake her existence to the people not the world itself hence Rem is still there in coma like it or not

I mean if he can do that it will be count as RW no pegasus ?

Yea it's not a erasal from history but a fake one masked by removing memories and creating new ones, there still being a body left after it is the proof, although in a comatose state, the person still exists.

With the whale though you aren't in a coma, just dead.

Besides the whole nuking half the world and killing her, which may or may not have been satella or hector, as the story makes it confusing as hell whether satella killed all the witches or they died other way, no i don't know why she hates satella that much, she does think satella is an abomination though.

Yeah the witches deaths is mess you don't know how they really died , correct if i am wrong but the one who killed the witches and destroyed half of the world was witch of envy right ? or was it satella ?

moving on

The last few chapters of arc 6 were waste of time in short time they must face Reid again , i hope this time Shaula do something "after seeing Reid beat subaru up or something "

Satella destroyed half the world and consumed the witches, not the witch of envy, which is why i am scared of her too, both are dangerous.

I need to see reid vs shaula

I see so satella isn't good person as i though xD

We can also know whatever reid used his dragon sword in the past or not , if they fight equaly or he overpower her then no chance for shaula , if she really forced Reid to draw his sword and use both his hands in the past then she should stomp this version becasue it Reid in his early days before even fighting satella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back