• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True better to keep expectations low to not be disappointed, but with such a ridiculous character description how can you not have high expectations though.

The description is way too ridiculous what kind of beauty you must have to make gods fall for you and drive people insane lol i doubt they can pull Sehkmet level again , funny IIRC ekidona was supposde to be the most beautiful among them the 7 witches story wise

Echidna is good just not sekhmet good, seriously sekhmet is more a witch of lust than carmilla lol and she looks more like a traditional witch than the others, really only sekhmet and echida look witch like, the witches aren't normal witches in the traditional sense anyway though.

It's depend on your taste and the design of the charter , pretty sure they mentioned somewhere Ekidona the most beautiful among them from the story respective , subaru was very stuned by her beauty but her personality and aura kept him on guard

Although I agree in the end sehkmet had better design that ekidona

Talking about that Crusch and priscilla should be up there

So, Chapter 126 confirms Elsa supersonic, even in the original Japanese.

Godlike Heinkel already proved this 9 months ago. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes supersonic is confirmed, not much in the way of feats left in arc 4, need arc 5 translated.

I watched the first anime episode a while ago and I didn't really get hooked per se. Now I'm kind of motivated to start over and i'm wondering if I should read the LN from the start or watch the whole anime and branch off after that (maybe both?) So I would apreciate some insight. Thanks in advance.

Watch the anime, then afterwards go to this link and read all the translations done by translation chicken after you have caught up with those, go on to read the 4 chan translations, the 4 chan translations are almost done with arc 4 but it's not as accurate as translation chicken.

What i am directing you to is the web novel which started first, the light novel is licensed and only 3 volumes have been translated so far, there are 12 volumes out but only 3 translated in english which is why you should read the web novel, but if you can read japanese go on ahead and read everything, wish i could.

She still is low tier though, yea she has dc but her personality makes it moot, she would never willingly hurt anyone.

4 chan chapter 127 is out.

Frederica: "Thank goodness, you're safe. It comforts me that nobody is missing." Otto: "Please excuse me, may I ask why you are saying this while staring at me? Do you mean that I seem probable to go missing? Please stop, I'm near to weeping!"

Lol

Subaru: "Petra. Once I come back with Beatrice, definitely be her friend. You'll like her. 'Cause it's so fun teasing her." Petra: "Even more than Otto-san?" Subaru: "Yeah. You don't even need Otto any more." Otto looks like he wants to say something, but Subaru consciously ignores him. He draws his hand away from Petra's head and stands up. Subaru: "I'm doing it. I'm searching for Beatrice. I'll do my best not to die in the fire, but if I do burn to death then I want it to go down in the records that I died because of Otto's oil." Otto: "I'd really rather that not happen. If you don't come back safely I'll slap you, I swear." You know despite all the slack otto gets, it was his oil that killed elsa now that i think about it

Garfiel: "With all these conditions in place, what ******' man out there ain't gonna get fired up!? M' goddamn goin' for it. 'S a FACING THE DRAGON, SWORD SAINT REID LAUGHS AND DRAWS BLADE."

Elsa: "You recognize that that saying means someone abnormal and insane?" Garfiel: "Y'bet I know. And? Yer sayin' there somethin' wrong 'bout my amazin' self n' you bein' here?"

Well elsa is insane so don't think she should be saying anything but this saying about reid though, he smiles cause he is reid, he is op, probably ties with the dragon.

Garfiel: "Where's th'option t'just quit it with th'guts thing?" Elsa: "I'd rather quit breathing." Garfiel clicks his neck at that statement, before stooping forward in preparation to receive the enemy's strike. Elsa sways loosely and nimbly positions her white knife behind her, flexes her arm, Elsa: "—I assure you that I, more than anyone else, can love you to your flesh and marrow."

Elsa x guts is the true otp

Sekmet, carmilla, typhon, satella,pandora etc q&a is out

Q: Father-in-law! Please let Sekhmet be my bride!

A: Her breathing is troublesome, and she has dependent children, but if, despite that, you intend to take care of her all her life, she'd be an unusually good wife.

Sekhmet is wife material confirmed

Q: I was wondering if Sekhmet would get an inflamed bladder from waiting too long to go to the bathroom; how many hours a day would Sekhmet spend doing nothing?

A: When she needs to go to the bathroom, Sekhmet uses the authority of the "Witch of Sloth", indeed… If she hasn't got anything to do, she'll do nothing all day. She's not sleeping. She's doing nothing while being awake.

How does she use her authority to... I don't want to know

Q: Is Carmilla a bitch?

A: She's a virgin.

Good to know

Q: Carmilla is a popular girl (rolls eyes) who hates being too popular, and hates being disliked, but what kind of person is her type?

A: Someone like Daphne who doesn't care at all about other people is really her type. If only Daphne was a guy.

Daphne x carmilla, need fanart

Q: Typhon's authority shattered Minerva's right arm when she physically hit her; would (non-physical) actions with evil intent be judged as 'evil' and turn out the same way? In concrete terms, if there was a grey cat who wrote a story with interesting developments and fascinating characters, who joyfully took the especially popular blue-haired rising heroine off the stage, and went on to drop the readers to rock-bottom with that super-happy story, what punishment might be inflicted?

A: Since it wasn't done with evil intent, it would end with the wonderful result of no one being hurt.

No evil intent, yea right we all know tappei gets off on messing with characters

Q: Out of all the witches, only Satella has a name that I don't understand the meaning of; what's the origin of her name?

A: Final arc.

Tease

Q: Satella hasn't shown up lately, and I'm lonely.

A: It's because Subaru has stopped speaking carelessly, you see.

Satella hasn't shown up indeed, i miss her

Q: Who are the five most well-known people in the Kingdom of Lugunica? Satella is already in the Hall of Fame.

A: It's probably the five royal candidates. Reinhard would probably place well, too.

Of course everyone know the hero reinhard yes

Q: As the Bishop of Vainglory, Pandora's authority rewrites events as she wishes, so I suppose that she makes it as though any attack on her never happened, but I think she must have been hit by the attack, so I think even she would feel pain at the moment the attack lands, but does she actually feel pain? Also, I think that the area that Pandora's authority can't extend into is related to the Witch of Jealousy, but what other phenomenon might her authority not be able to extend into? Sorry it was long, but I humbly request a response.

A: Even if it's humbly requested, it's too much of a spoiler, so there's no way I can respond.

I need to know her reality warping works, but won't get it now.

She won't show up again until arc 5, and no her attitude won't change, there is a reason she is like that, don't know if you care for spoilers.

Once you come here and i put a disclaimer that there will be spoilers, it's not my fault if you get spoiled.

So priscilla was a slave in the past, which is why she thinks the world belongs to her cause before her freedom was taken and now she wants everything and think she is the best basically.

She probably does in arc 5 where she shows back up, but of course it's untranslated, by arc 6 a lot of people are messed up in some way, don't even wanna talk about crusch, tappei loves messing with her, priscilla is one of the few who isn't messed up.

Daphne and mabeast q&a

Q: What's Daphne's favorite food out of everything that she's eaten?

A: Parents (not what you think it means).

What else is it supposed to mean?

Q: Father-in-law! Please give me Daphne-chan to wife! (said while stuffing a folding chair into my mouth)

A: Daphne's parents are in Daphne's belly, so head there to ask for permission.

Ok wtf

Q: Does Daphne-chan care more about the quantity or quality (deliciousness) of what she eats? Seeing that she created mabeasts that probably wouldn't taste good, the Great Rabbit that can multiply infinitely, and the massive White Whale, perhaps she's more concerned about quantity?

A: Flavor is important too, but basically it's quantity. The feeling of a full belly is what Daphne lives for. But, she has anorexia, so she also immediately vomits up what she's eaten.

That's sad

Q: If Daphne-chan saw children being picky eaters, how would she feel? Also, if she were to give them advice, what kind of advice would it be?

A: She'd eat their leftovers, and eat the children too.

Daphne is pretty messed up

Q: Daphne-chan is so motionless that she doesn't even try to get out of her walking coffin, but does that mean the coffin is taking care of all her body waste and so forth?

A: Yes.

Weird questio

Q: At the times when Daphne-chan is producing mabeasts, how does she create them? Do they appear from nothing, detach themselves from her body, does she give birth, or something else?

A: They emerge from her "third mouth".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Q: Aren't there any mabeasts that can become human?

A: There are, but...

Interesting

Can I ask some info about this IF story? I've already finished the anime and I'm catching up with the novel but im curious about this "dark subaru" that I glimpsed about.

Dark lord if is basically where subaru goes full villain and lights the country on fire "for emilia" but in reality it's cause he got jealous of reinhard being able to easily deal with elsa after he died to her 87 times.

It's here if you want to read it, it's like 40+ pages.

Well, subaru kills all the archbishops so, you will get spoiled on what some of them are like, others are killed offscreen, besides that i don't think there is anything too major.

Already read what happened at the end of arc 3.

Subaru can't take a break can't he? I wonder if the author actually wanted subaru to have the "threesome" ending.

The only true ship is subaru x suffering, seriously he can't get a break, tappei loves torturing him, he loves torturing all the characters he likes.

That threesome ending may happen when rem wakes up, though i doubt it, i fully expect rem to wake up with no memories and not knowing who subaru is, perfect way to torture him some more.

Talking about dark lord IF in the story Cursch is screwed by the gluttony still , subaru kill all the gluttony but it's left unknown whatever she was cured or not because it spoil what happen in the main story although it's hinted it didn't work because ferris remain by subaru side

Berilium said:
Already read what happened at the end of arc 3.
Subaru can't take a break can't he? I wonder if the author actually wanted subaru to have the "threesome" ending.
He most likely will die by the end of the series for good , the romance is just plot device for the series anyway

Actually crusch along with wilhelm were erased from existence by the whale in the if, hence felix being broken as his mental support is gone, and reinhard being more "humane" as he doesn't remember wilhelm so wilhelm never left the astrea house.

4 chan chapter 128 is out.

Her voluptuous breasts crater in, the force of the gut-wrenching blow making her vomit blood. Even with her scarlet lips turning a deeper shade of sanguine, and faced with pain enough to threaten her
life, her expression remains one of rapture.

Elsa is a complete m as well as s

He plunges a kick into a torso, shunting her back.
The force battering her chest carries more than enough strength to further destroy her shattered
bones and ruptured innards, churning them into a greater mess.
The fallen woman drops her weapon, spitting up pure scarlet as she gives a faltering laugh.

And she will regen from this, so safe to say that elsa can regen from fatal injuries, but die cause beatrice crusch her heart and what not, instantly.

Tons of weight come charging with explosive force.
Rather than a blow from an animal, this cannonball is equivalent to a building dropping on him.
Not even Garfiel could take a direct blow from this and get out safely. He'd be unable to offer even a second of resistance, get blasted away and trampled flat.
However,
Garfiel: "'S what makes it fun—!"
Bracing his legs, Garfiel unleashes his Earthsoul Blessing to its utmost limit.
He feels the blessings of the earth pulsing up from underfoot, rippling through his flesh.
A warfaring glint lights Garfiel's golden eye, fangs bared as he smiles wickedly, detonating the
blood lying dormant inside him.
Garfiel: "—¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â╚á!!"

Transformed garfiel vs wurpig, didn't know this happened.

Garfiel: "Went n' busted open yer witchbeast's guts fer ya. Yer allowed t'go happily swimmin' n' that ocean 'v blood there, I ain't gonna mind."

Elsa: "I'll have to decline. Animal guts serve as no substitute unless I'm extraordinarily starving.
The beauty of guts is that they are disembowelled from people."

Elsa has her preferences.

Elsa: "The wind blustering from the lofty mountains was so strong, so cold, that it froze the tow
that day. My breath could freeze in that chill, when the shopkeeper I stole from caught me."
With a hot sigh, Elsa speaks on, enraptured.
Her blades of death compound in momentum, slicing cut after cut into Garfiel as he fails to keep up.
Elsa: "No one would complain if he killed me, but seeing as I was a girl... I can still remember his face as he smiled, and moved to strip my clothes."

Lots of scumbags around, trying to rape ppl

Elsa: "That's fine. I don't want sympathy."
Garfiel: "Then why'd y'tell me th'damn story, 's ******' gross."
Elsa: "Why, I wonder?"
Garfiel's eyes house hostility as Elsa tilts her head, mystified.
And she narrows her eyes saucily, licks her lips salaciously,
Elsa: "Because I find you truly darling."
Garfiel: "...Sorry, but I already got a girl I like. Ain't got time t'be datin' a crazy bitch."
Elsa: "So cold. But it's fine. I'm only concerned about your innards."

Garfiel x elsa if, make it happen tappei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back